its inevitable

DeletedUser

Nice map able1234au, thank you for posting it. You can really see the advancements of both the war and barb nobling far better than just posting stats. The unfortunate truth is RAIN had more core or rear line accounts quit than on our fronts. Accounts that had had received little to no fire from EVO at all with some quitting before the war even started or didn't bother to participate in it at all. There is not much choice but to noble them and build troops in them from active members to be used in this war. Unless of course we were to just leave them there useless and worth nothing but points on a map. I do recall EVO nobling a large number of barbs/inactives on their rear & core at the start of this war during your tough times, what I do not recall is RAIN putting you down for where you chose to noble. I guess we'll clean up our inactives, you'll clean up our inactives, and somewhere inbetween a war will be fought between the actives? The fact is EVO at this time has close to three tribes worth of active players and RAIN does not and didn't even at the start of this war. I'm not sure if by the tone of this discussion you are trying to throw sand in my eye because I posted maps in the past? If you are I don't really care, I like maps better than stats because they not only show where we were, but also where we are, where we are going, and even how long it may take to get there. I fail to see why EVO feels the need to brag, it's kind of like 3 people crowding around a war amputee beating him with bats and then writing a big long speech about how well they know how to swing. RAIN has plenty of territory left and you have hardly scratched the surface. Despite your best PnP efforts we will not be disappearing quickly. We will regroup. You better pray you don't have an activity crisis of your own because that's a lot of villages no where near our fronts that you will eventually have to noble whether you like it or not.

:icon_rolleyes:

excuses excuses... you have plenty of them

DeletedUser

The former sexy members holded tight during a long time, even if they lost a lot of ground, while not having even 10/12 active members.

We'll see how much heat your members will be able to take before having rl issues. During the summer, there was more sat account than active members by a factor of 3 or 4. And no co-player (well, except for one bastard :icon_biggrin:). No co-player and 3 or 4 accounts to sit for the same poor sitters :)

Something tells me you're going to get to know how it feels, and frankly you did everything that was required to get it.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Both of your responses make absolutely no sense. Sexy didn't hold out for anything, all that happed was EVO nobled their inactives while the active SEXIES grew fat off of their own players until such times as EVO decided to recruit them and attack RAIN. That doesn't sound too exciting to me at all. Nice one for "holding tight" though?

JOHNBOY15

Both of your responses make absolutely no sense. Sexy didn't hold out for anything, all that happed was EVO nobled their inactives while the active SEXIES grew fat off of their own players until such times as EVO decided to recruit them and attack RAIN. That doesn't sound too exciting to me at all. Nice one for "holding tight" though?

Sorry but hahahahaha oh and hahahahaha i love the way u twist things yes we did sit feedign off loads of inactives as when EVO hit sexy most just gave up and quit i think any tribe would have done same try and stop the tribe we where at war with stoping from moveing to close.

But any ways im watseing my own time going on about what is done but all im seeing from rain at the min is the same thinging eating inactives and barbs while EVO eat the war targets so before slaging the sexy EVO war i think u really need to be looking at wha your tribe is nobleing hmmmmmmm

DeletedUser

I wasn't slagging anyone, just telling the truth, if the truth hurts that's not my problem. I'm very aware of what RAIN is and is not doing, thanks for coming out.. :icon_wink:

JOHNBOY15

I wasn't slagging anyone, just telling the truth, if the truth hurts that's not my problem. I'm very aware of what RAIN is and is not doing, thanks for coming out.. :icon_wink:

lol u not pulling players down hmmmmmm thats a first.

At the end of the day the remaning sexy players did what they had to with little to no help and more accounts inactive than active and waht can i say all it did was make us stronger at the time it was more about us getting the vills than EVO getting them ohhh same thing u guys seem to be doing right now (or should be);).

DeletedUser

Exactly so what's the issue? All I said is it didnt' look to exciting watch you guys get fat off of inactives and merger. Was it exciting? Did I miss something? :icon_razz:

JOHNBOY15

Exactly so what's the issue? All I said is it didnt' look to exciting watch you guys get fat off of inactives and merger. Was it exciting? Did I miss something? :icon_razz:

No not really lol just not posted on forum in a while so thought i would and u know me i like my post not to make any sence and all ways be a few days behind lol

DeletedUser

lol.. yes I think by now I've figured that part out. No harm no foul then.. :lol:

JOHNBOY15

lol.. yes I think by now I've figured that part out. No harm no foul then.. :lol:

Nope none at all just about time a few players started reading the forum and thinking WTF again i seem to get that when i post ;) hehehe

DeletedUser

Oh I get that every time I post lately. I write something come back and look at the responses and wonder if what I wrote and what people read are the same thing, so I read it again and I'm still confused. Oh the beauty of the internet I guess. I think apparently my new name should be Chubby Checker.. :lol:

JOHNBOY15

LOL cubby checker i like that ;)

And i do the same thing but when i reread mt post i cant under stand it lol so i get some one else to translate i think thats the beauty of my grammer ;)

DeletedUser

You see, that's what I need is worse grammar, that way I wouldn't get accused of twisting anything.. only breaking it..

JOHNBOY15

LOl best thing about grammar lol plus i cant get accused of twisting things im really not that bright lol