It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser71844

Ladies and Gentlemen, hold on to your seats as the most epic war on this planet is about to begin.

The Ram family, Ram and Drift, seem to feel it necessary to harbor refugees.

The refugees are as listed:

Player: Lauradoom
Runner of: Tardis

Player: Cshipley
Runner of: Hidden Leaf Village

The price for poaching our players and taking in our refugees is disbandment of the Ram family.
We will show the RAM family that size doesn't matter. And that The Hidden Leaf Village will not tolerate it's players being poached and it's refugees being taken in.

HLVRAM.jpg

Let the war begin.

The RAM Family will pay for their crimes, and will find out what happens when you cross us.

DeletedUser

Soldier, while I do enjoy a lot of the things you've done on this world, and the map is undeniably awesome, I struggle to take this "declaration" seriously. I find it hard to believe you could do significant damage to RAM, and am unsure of how Lauradoom and Cshipley are refugees, although that is entirely your call, and I don't really know what has gone on this situation.

I guess that is part of what makes this game great, anyone can do what they want, good luck to you soldier and the rest of HLV, at least you have intentions of fighting, which is what this game is all about after all.

DeletedUser

Lol

You will never have anything to do with any tribe's doom.

bnkrmike24

haha lol, are you serious?

LOL, good luck to both sides. I know HLV will need it :lol:

DeletedUser79042

You will never have anything to do with any tribe's doom.

I would not be so sure. Have him sit someone with Duke's rights and ... I think we all know the outcome :icon_rolleyes:

SFC probably has no future, yet he has a past, we all probably remember... :icon_neutral:

And nice maps :)

robot out

(still laughing... :lol:)

DeletedUser

Good point R2 :icon_redface:

I'll rephrase:

You will never have anything to do with any "other" tribe's doom.

KarmaX

LoL, you're such a dumbo that you invited Cshipley..! haha.. still laughing !

Pwned by my village

Dairy, come on man.... Was this even worth our time? Or yours? The map was great... unfortunately its pointless.

DeletedUser

this is a scratch on the face of our world.... sorry but you know your fate..... gl anyway:)

DeletedUser65940

I lol'd soooo hard at this.

come on man... seriously? you for real?

sounds like someone has a death wish......

Pwned by my village

The end of soldier first class and dairyboy in world 30.

Status
Not open for further replies.