It's official: RAM are DOOMED!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pwned by my village

exactly! because that little rat cannot beat me on his own, i know it , he knows it and so does RAM, if you dont like my comments about the little rat get all of RAM to attack me see if i care, you try it! i dont give a f*ck about big mouthed refugee mugs hiding in your tribe like pwned by my brown tongue or anybody else on this world for that matter the funny thing is he was telling me what was in your forum before i realised he was a rat, one thing about me i dont suck ass, never have never will, he does if RAM fell apart tomorrow he will be sucking up to BH and saying sh*t about you just like he done with me, hes a pure chameleon and his time will come, trust me ;)

Jimmy I have not once said anything bad about you. Ever. My dirt is with Dairy. And for good reason.

And I think if I wanted I could beat you. but I don't want to. That isn't in the best interest of my tribe.

Also, Jimmy. If its a personal problem you have with me. Take it up with me. I will be happy to skype. Don't try and do dick measurements in the middle of the PNP. Obviously something I have done or said or something has made you mad. Quit stirring up the forums and take that up with me.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71961

I'm in Phoenix. I play Gilgamesh the Hero.

Highly doubtful.

You called him an ass-licking backstabbing tribe-jumping refugee noob. Seems like he's perfect for RAM. Hell, they should make him a duke. XP

I'm sure they'll take you up on your offer. ;)

that actually made me laugh! now i know you give everybody sh*t i dont feel victimised, keep it up we all deserve it, and its a breath of fresh air from the usual claim and counter claim crap we normally get bored to tears with in here, thats a load of bollocks keep telling it how it is.

DeletedUser71961

Jimmy I have not once said anything bad about you. Ever. My dirt is with Dairy. And for good reason.

And I think if I wanted I could beat you. but I don't want to. That isn't in the best interest of my tribe.

Also, Jimmy. If its a personal problem you have with me. Take it up with me. I will be happy to skype. Don't try and do dick measurements in the middle of the PNP. Obviously something I have done or said or something has made you mad. Quit stirring up the forums and take that up with me.

iv got nothing to say to you iv said all im going to say, you have no right to have dirt with dairyboy i think i was closer to the mark when i said you jumped on a bandwagon to impress people, using the excuse dairyboy caused RAM to attack ~B~ is the most pathetic excuse iv ever heard in my life so dont even go there again, and you think you can beat me? :lol: aye with half your tribe helping you can.

DeletedUser71844

Lol noobs. You crack me up. I love the hard talk.

Now is your time for you to take an inactive world.

Why couldn't you do it when everyone was active?

Because you would've gotten it handed to you on a plate. And you know it. That's why you hug on the rim and then noble into the core when it's inactive.

So many players say they're gonna quit cause they're too good for this world... if you're so god dam good, then come play with us, show us what you've got!

Why weren't you saying this a few months ago before everyone quit?
Why say it after everyones quit?

Lmao. Go and recruit the German server man.

Last edited:

DeletedUser71961

haha thats rich coming from you soldier boy you got done in off lmawii, lmao! being a master sniper got you nowhere!

DeletedUser

Liars... named I M ANONYMOUS

Sorry, just needed to make a post to show this guy is a liar... and definitely not me. I might read forums occasionally, but don't believe I've ever posted in the w30 forum... this person is just trying to stir up something. ;)

I'm in Phoenix. I play Gilgamesh the Hero.

Highly doubtful.

You called him an ass-licking backstabbing tribe-jumping refugee noob. Seems like he's perfect for RAM. Hell, they should make him a duke. XP

I'm sure they'll take you up on your offer. ;)

DeletedUser

well since you are so all high and mighty DB.. Which account you play now?
as I heard when I joined this world was that you destroyed your own account and took over DB account.. now that DB account is being eaten.. who are you now?

DeletedUser71961

he's not playing any account j he works 12 hours a day sometimes, hes on a short term construction contract with my brother, he has no time to properly play an account, hes talking about joining a new world if he ever gets time, winters coming soon and i love TW in winter.

crimsonking1999

he's not playing any account j he works 12 hours a day sometimes, hes on a short term construction contract with my brother, he has no time to properly play an account, hes talking about joining a new world if he ever gets time, winters coming soon and i love TW in winter.

why would you even say that do you normally like giving out information to help enemies :icon_rolleyes:

i sincerely hope your lying

DeletedUser

Crimson, don't you realize who you're talking to? Jimmy and 2nd rate soldier are all twisted up in the head.....

I give DairyBoy one month before he's gone and I'll give you three. Nooblet.

funny and true..lol

DeletedUser65940

Lol noobs. You crack me up. I love the hard talk.

Now is your time for you to take an inactive world.

Why couldn't you do it when everyone was active?

Because you would've gotten it handed to you on a plate. And you know it. That's why you hug on the rim and then noble into the core when it's inactive.

So many players say they're gonna quit cause they're too good for this world... if you're so god dam good, then come play with us, show us what you've got!

Why weren't you saying this a few months ago before everyone quit?
Why say it after everyones quit?

Lmao. Go and recruit the German server man.

I said it 6 months ago, and I'll keep saying it again.

DeletedUser71961

why would you even say that do you normally like giving out information to help enemies :icon_rolleyes:

i sincerely hope your lying

i said it because he's family and lives with me, plus its no secret he deleted his account and will go barb any day now so that info will not make any difference to his old enemies, he has no plans to come back to w30.

DeletedUser71961

Crimson, don't you realize who you're talking to? Jimmy and 2nd rate soldier are all twisted up in the head.....

funny and true..lol

dairyboy yes! im going nowhere :icon_twisted:

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
That is embarrassing...

Ram is THAT bad... but SFC is losing????????

Damn you SFC!!!

KarmaX

lol.. what do you expect Paj? Do you think that if RAM has target A, all of them goes for target A like a bull? I only think that PHOENX would do that.. lol..!

DeletedUser44039

lol.. what do you expect Paj? Do you think that if RAM has target A, all of them goes for target A like a bull? I only think that PHOENX would do that.. lol..!

:icon_eek: isnt that called a good tribal coordination??

DeletedUser70594

Thats a Tribe`s Spirit ..

P.S. If tribe X has target A and tribe X cant defeat target A, then tribe X finds another easy target and beats him ( poor SFC :D )

DeletedUser70594

Yes but whats the mind to have 100+ targets if you cant defeat any of them??? Better have one target and focus on it :p

KarmaX

1 target means loss of troops. Its always good to not fall for bait and go for them charging. Divide and conquer!

Status
Not open for further replies.