It's official W48 is the boringist deadest forum D:

Matflan50

[spoil]
67281127.jpg

As of 05:21 us and W5 are tied for the most dead forums with a whopping 1 viewer! We are up ahead now if I count as a 2nd on, but still.

W47 has x40 viewers compared to us.
W47 has over x7 of our posts.
W47 has over double our threads.

We have got to get some people into this world :D At this rate I will have to join W48 2-3 weeks to get in the semi-core.

Update :D
51846487.jpg

Now the worlds have gotten underway. The stats are revealed xP

Over 10x viewers.
Over 3x our thread count.
Almost 5x our posts.

Tell your friends to join... tell your family.... We will need it. On average every 5 minute we are gaining about 15-20 players to the world. That number is bound to go down. If your in another world tell your tribe members/friends there to join up here we need more people to make this world worthwhile....

W47 Number of players: 15,395
W48 Number of players: 4,653
Over 3x our members.

Regards,
Mr.∞
[/spoil]

This just seems like another case of Quality vs Quantity! :icon_biggrin:
W48 FTW! :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Still boring...
Need to wait 10 minutes for my troops to come back then of to bed :/

DeletedUser

Its because of the hype of W47 and the army camps.

You aren't going to end up like the train wreck that was W27, just because of a slow start it doesn't neccesarily mean the world will fail. There will be a slow start though.

DeletedUser

I just joined this one cause it was the last world and I planned on getting back into this after 20 worlds of a break...anyway yes it is dead...I have no idea what army camps are however.

DeletedUser

Its too early to say its dead, its just like the church, everyone is liek 'OOOOOH CHURCH' and so every single premade moves into W47.

DeletedUser

idk about you guys but im feelin awfully close to everyone. its like were a big ol happy family of tards

DeletedUser

Its too early to say its dead, its just like the church, everyone is liek 'OOOOOH CHURCH' and so every single premade moves into W47.

that's true, was same story with w35... though i like the church, makes it more interesting imo

DeletedUser

that's true, was same story with w35... though i like the church, makes it more interesting imo

A lot of older players hate the church, is why they are steering clear of it.

That combined with the fact W47 has Army Camps are key factors in the high numbers of people in W47, and due to the only joining 1 world thing, its almost hampering W48's growth.

jadenman

I'd enjoy a world that had a slow start like this one, might get interesting. And if it doesn't, then it will be all the more interesting.

Last edited: