WAR Its that time of the month

Mastah

Reaction score
nNszUgb.jpg

haha priceless :D

Mastah

Reaction score
haha Mastah/Zumi your cute I will give you that. PMS + WB the winners? what about Sintm as they were fighting Nomex? and last time i checked NOMEX was never beaten? their tribe was disband, half of them recruited? If we all take a look at war stats for a second we realise that PMS have almost no ODD, and an OK amount of ODA, but its not really tribe breaking is it?... you guys fought for longer than us yes. But how can you say you deserve all the spoils when we op'd together, we activly spoke about working together? then they have internal issues, they break from the inside and all of a sudden its all PMS territory because you guys broke them?......I mean..... do you seriously think that?

I think i remember why i left the externals, because its full of people who just talk and dont actually play the game... I hold no grudges and i only play TW to fight people. So lets fight, and that will determine everything. Good luck.

I mean externals is pretty amusing between your attacks. We also can't do much about people not attacking us. With regards to SINTM, you see that they are doing the same as us, people recruited their targets and they therefore continued to fight the recruiting tribe. The difference for us is that we had two tribes recruiting and we know our limitations.

Celaethon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well PMS was big part of the story of SPAM and had their own part in making the tribe explode much more than what Munch contributed. Although Jarrod was the one who disbanded the tribe it had alot to do with PMS members and other people he knew what I'm not going to go too deep in without his consent.

Anyways, goodluck to both sides and let's see how the war goes I'm excited to see what munch is capable of. There's definitely few gems in the tribe who will be fun opponents like BGR :)

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Anyways, goodluck to both sides and let's see how the war goes I'm excited to see what munch is capable of. There's definitely few gems in the tribe who will be fun opponents like BGR :)
I must say it should be fun going up against BGR in this world without having to first remove the daggers from your back first :p

Think Twice.

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I mean externals is pretty amusing between your attacks. We also can't do much about people not attacking us. With regards to SINTM, you see that they are doing the same as us, people recruited their targets and they therefore continued to fight the recruiting tribe. The difference for us is that we had two tribes recruiting and we know our limitations.

Are you saying your limitations are not being good enough to fight a large front war? So you are going to fight through a straw?

Munch/Run are not boxed in. We are full of more scrappy players than I think PMS realize. Just because some accounts don’t have a world win, or recognizable name doesn’t mean we haven’t been successful in the past. Some how Corona brought a lot of old players back to the same corner of the world, and we meshed with a mixture of new talented players.

I’d be more annoyed that my tribe leadership is incapable of looking at a small map, compared to the ones most of us used to play, and realizing that even if war vs munch was successful, is that really the map spread/ position you want for long term defending / expanding.

Looking from the outside it is clear that PMS would have been better suited to use WB recruiting nomex players as an to diplomacy to allow for proper expansion. You guys said yourself to us, you were very mad at WB. However, leadership failed to have the backbone to make such a move, or the lack of confidence in being able to fight a large front war with WB. I’m going to guess you trust only a handful of players in PMS to fight, the ones that have the clusters on Munch front.

Sawyer

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Hey Tick you could gift me some vills near all those barbs mate, I just want to farm your corner of the map

Bad JuJu

Reaction score
Hey Tick you could gift me some vills near all those barbs mate, I just want to farm your corner of the map

haha it’s taken a lot of work to protect these barbs mate we’re conservationist up here in the north east. We all know that’s why you guys declared tho it’s not about nomex and any other petty gripe it’s simply you want our barbs:eek: your no worse than the Japanese whalers lol

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Greed

Munch just got greedy

well its their name, Munch = Gluttony

They want a piece of Jheeez trying to get scraps now they got a full war on their hands

BlackGrimReaper

Tribe Mate of the Year 2017
Reaction score
Goodluck as well :)

I must say it should be fun going up against BGR in this world without having to first remove the daggers from your back first :p

someone's salty here, thought you didn't care much about world's politics? and surprised to see you are here

BTW I'm just here to read the comments and eat popcorn...

Deleted User - 11559237

This shall be interesting. I have to say, there are a lot of things that do not make sense, but maybe they will start making as the war progresses.
To make it clear, I play on the avivm38 account, used to be in ADNS, then NOMEX, and now MUNCH / RUN.

Couple of points:
1. PMS somehow claims that because they were attacking Nomex (although they were attacking only the south, not that much into K44), they were the ones that should have received K44, and Munch were wrong to take a small portion of it (NE corner). Just be honest and state that you wanted an excuse for war. What you are claiming is an insult to basic logic.
2. Yes, PMS war had something to do with Nomex disbanding, but it was for sure not the main factor. Main reason was internal factors, and looking back, it was obvious it had to happen. To name a few: unstable leadership, unfavourable geography, lack of activity from some accounts, etc.
3. WB and MUNCH had equal claims over northern K44 territory and K43. Both tribes joined the war around the same time, and both had discussed with PMS in order to join (back then it was suiting for PMS to get help, but now it does not suit their narrative)
4. WB obviously took much more of what PMS "deserved", recruiting a lot in K44&43 from Ex nomex, plus nobling easy targets. Somehow PMS try to ignore this part and make claims about Munch actually doing much less. Won't comment more on that.

Only wanted to make these points. Good luck to all parties (more to Munch ;) )

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you think the war had nothing to do with it you know less than we originally thought :rolleyes:

If Spam hadnt't disbanded we would've most likely have lost the south to the Spanish and PMS, but probably gained the north. We were just getting started OPing WB, who got support from the outside their tribe and was turtling up, but they got some pretty inactive players and it showed a lot of promise. Sadly, we got disbanded and the reason we didn't start up a new tribe, were mainly because Munch had joined the plot of taking us down when the nap got lost in the process and there were no point to keep on fighting vs 4 other tribes.

There wasn't any indiaction before that, that the tribe was gonna split up. Our discord channel was pretty excited when we started gaining on WB and it looked like we were gonna take them out with enough time and still was gonna have a shot at the world even if we would lose parts of k44. So PMS played a part of it, but the main reason was the disbanding of the tribe and the broken nap. Not much else

From my point of view, our villages belonged pretty evenly to all four tribes. In the end the tribe broke because of one player and his decisions.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Stats for the warm up round:

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL
Side 2:
Tribes: KRUNCH, CRUNCH

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 168
Difference: 58

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 8
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,319,282
Difference: 413,104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 76,292
Difference: 232,024

chart

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Stats for the warm up round:

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL
Side 2:
Tribes: KRUNCH, CRUNCH

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 168
Difference: 58

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 8
Difference: 24

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,319,282
Difference: 413,104

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 76,292
Difference: 232,024

chart

Fake! These stats are fake! What did you forget about your precious allies doing most of the weight pulling? Come on @Mr.Hustle tell everyone how fake these stats are.

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Fake! These stats are fake! What did you forget about your precious allies doing most of the weight pulling? Come on @Mr.Hustle tell everyone how fake these stats are.

Haha we infiltrated the system. We have allies? I'll let those allies doing 'all the work' talk for themselves.

Reaction score
Better?

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, WB, WB2
Side 2:
Tribes: CRUNCH, KRUNCH

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 227
Difference: 18

chart