Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 361,901
Difference: 1,421,641

chart

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Been away in Dubai for a week. Now back to reality and TW.

Stats look good and promising. No OP back yet by Munch and co it seems. Probably still eating up rest of Jheez and co.

Question now is what the other big players in the world do next. Cicada and Spanish.

Do the Spanish continue with the relationship with Cicada and PMS and push north. Or do they turn on PMS or Cicada.

Do Cicada turn on Spanish or push up north to Munch and co. With some sort of border agreement that can be seen on the map. A line clearly drawn with a ruler haha. Does that correlate however to a diplomatic relation? With Munch and co slowly stacking the front vs PMS and WB the south may be empty for Cicada to hit. Or they could do with a break after the long war with Jheez.

PMS and WB seem committed to seeing out the war vs the North east Munch and co.

World is spicing up!

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Question now is what the other big players in the world do next. Cicada and Spanish.

Do Cicada turn on Spanish or push up north to Munch and co. With some sort of border agreement that can be seen on the map. A line clearly drawn with a ruler haha. Does that correlate however to a diplomatic relation? With Munch and co slowly stacking the front vs PMS and WB the south may be empty for Cicada to hit. Or they could do with a break after the long war with Jheez.

Strange.

PMS seem less committed to fighting Munch, and more committed to...
  • Mailing enemies of Cicada, attempting to get them to apply to join Munch and then attack Cicada
  • Gifting villages and relocating enemies of Cicada
  • Sending trains at villages (some of which PMS have been account sitting the owners of), that just so happen to be bordering Cicada
1597937385827.png

Looks like PMS is the tribe to watch, as it seems shady business is going on behind the scenes. Cicada is just taking our spoils of war and cleaning up our territory. All the while wondering which tribe it is who is trying to pull strings.

Last edited:

Snowbrand

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Been away in Dubai for a week. Now back to reality and TW.

Stats look good and promising. No OP back yet by Munch and co it seems. Probably still eating up rest of Jheez and co.

Do the Spanish continue with the relationship with Cicada and PMS and push north. Or do they turn on PMS or Cicada.

World is spicing up!

Cicada have decided that PMS is the next target to gang up on in this world by the look of it. The question is, will DO and ex-Dream members stay with PMS or will they stay loyal to their Spanish friends that supported them when they were falling apart (and ultimately to Cicada who is close to the Spanish tribes) and stabb PMS in their backs.

Spanish won't turn on Cicada and only got PMS next to them now. MUNCH and WB is just too far away. Their next move seems pretty obvious to me. They like to gang up too and probably won't mind joining up with MUNCH to hit WB/PMS from two sides. PMS made a mistake not joining Jeheeze against Cicada and the Spanish tribes and now they will pay for it.

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
Strange.

PMS seem less committed to fighting Munch, and more committed to...
  • Mailing enemies of Cicada, attempting to get them to apply to join Munch and then attack Cicada
  • Gifting villages and relocating enemies of Cicada
  • Sending trains at villages (some of which PMS have been account sitting the owners of), that just so happen to be bordering Cicada
View attachment 5485

Looks like PMS is the tribe to watch, as it seems shady business is going on behind the scenes. Cicada is just taking our spoils of war and cleaning up our territory. All the while wondering which tribe it is who is trying to pull strings.

Looks to me like an account that is being internalled fired some random nobles on a long road to nowhere, maybe not the best location to send. Please show us some evidence of Pms account sitting anyone outside of our tribe, its news to us mate.
I hope people realise that if you want to go to war in this game you do not need to invent some narrative to justify it, its a game, do as you please and quit making s*&t up.

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I hope people realise that if you want to go to war in this game you do not need to invent some narrative to justify it, its a game, do as you please and quit making s*&t up.

If you feel that was an attempt to declare war (we wouldn't need one, we like having a fight as the JheeeZ-Cicada war clearly demonstrated), you are of course more than welcome to declare war on Cicada.

If you disagree with or dislike any of the content of the post, I would point you in the direction of your duke :)

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
If you feel that was an attempt to declare war (we wouldn't need one, we like having a fight as the JheeeZ-Cicada war clearly demonstrated), you are of course more than welcome to declare war on Cicada.

If you disagree with or dislike any of the content of the post, I would point you in the direction of your duke :)
So no evidence then? I figured.....just pnp in a thread thats not about you..... but you want it to be? Its a free world I guess.

Edit: I smell a stitch up against us, apologies if I come off as a little rude, but Mastah is a good guy who deals pretty fairly with people from what I have seen, you maybe have gotten the wrong idea about things based on out of context events. Personally I have given very little thought about Cicada other than...."yup thats gonna be A tough pill to swallow when the time comes".

Last edited:

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So no evidence then? I figured.....

I actually suggested you speak to your duke for that reason...because he's been given the information from me, including certain pieces of evidence that were referred to in my initial post. I'd rather not publicly post private messages between 3rd parties so you'll need to talk to him :)

Regarding my intention, I was merely responding to Zumi who was wanting people to take a closer look at my tribe, when I'm not too impressed with some of the goings on behind the scenes from his own tribe. So I felt a burning desire to respond.

Stitch-ups aren't our style but you are free to interpret things as you wish. We play by the book as for us, it isn't really about winning. It is about earning victories and playing in a way that makes you feel a sense of achievement, and having fun along the way :)

TheLastDodO

Reaction score
I actually suggested you speak to your duke for that reason...because he's been given the information from me, including certain pieces of evidence that were referred to in my initial post. I'd rather not publicly post private messages between 3rd parties so you'll need to talk to him :)

Regarding my intention, I was merely responding to Zumi who was wanting people to take a closer look at my tribe, when I'm not too impressed with some of the goings on behind the scenes from his own tribe. So I felt a burning desire to respond.

Stitch-ups aren't our style but you are free to interpret things as you wish. We play by the book as for us, it isn't really about winning. It is about earning victories and playing in a way that makes you feel a sense of achievement, and having fun along the way :)
Yeah I was just about to edit my post lol My apologies for biting so hard when I did not have all the information, Martins just such a nice guy is all :p

I can now see a few things have gone down which I would question if I were in your shoes, I will withdraw as its clear I am lacking relevant information and/or context......its all above my paygrade really. :)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Yes I think I know which messages you were referring to. I would be happy to keep those swept away Ant/Googly. I'm not quite sure of the entire context of any of the conversation. I would like to add however from what I have seen of Martin he has never dealt in bad faith, been dishonest or lead without being fair and truthful (As much as a leader can be ofcourse).

That is why we stand by PMS with the current Duke and Co duke Mike alongside the council and some of our awesome players even Ex dream or Ex Nomex there is nothing to differentiate within the tribe. Been pretty impressed by that. Usually there is a divide or inner circles after a merge.

It wasn't my intent to offend at all. In fact I dont see anything in my post to offend any of the tribes. If anything a war vs Cicada or being the last war will be the toughest for any tribe to handle. Cicada are favorable to win the world with the current crop of players, seasoned and not out of practice. If PMS do make it to war Cicada at some point its definitely one for me to look forward to the challenge personally. Ofcourse at the moment its not viable with tribes in-between.

It was just my personal analysis of where all the tribes stand at the moment. For what could happen and what is happening.

Mastah

Reaction score
There is some truth to Cicada’s post of course, there were members being eaten that wanted to continue the fight on Munch and I had allowed a move. I also discussed some hypotheticals which doesnt come off too well in the light of a good taken screenshot. Given their information I dont blame Cicada for their conclusions but we have not done anything in Cicada’s sphere of influence, at least nothing that has come from my orders, as of now. I want to thank Googly for reaching out to me on discord and allowed me to make a fair judgement on certain players that will now have to make other plans.

We dont seek any war with Cicada, given Cicadas positioning they could of course target our friends in SINTM, if they dont I hope the peace will continue.

Cheers from M (who is in vacation mode.)

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can someone explain to PMS what actually happened with Nomex? I don't think it was because of their war.....

Haha valid point.

We did yes but it was while taking caps off Nomex. Like the Central1 player or whoever else it was Avivm.

I'm quite surprised we are even getting any caps fighting through a 'straw' I think it was called.

Mastah

Reaction score
Bond divides his time 50/50 between external forum and in game playing you know

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
@Zumi can we get updated war stats please? A total war and last 24 hrs view would be nice. Thx

Yup sure thing, I can do the stats from our side.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL
Side 2:
Tribes: KRUNCH, CRUNCH

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,692
Difference: 3,475

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 86
Difference: 38

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 61,628,302
Difference: 21,445,037

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 812,967
Difference: 349,652

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 73
Difference: 23

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1:
Side 2: 529,298
Difference: 128,037

chart

Side 1:
Side 2: 9,996
Difference: 9,996

chart

Crunch and Krunch have definitely upped the ante. Let's see if we can match it all.

Side 1:
Tribes: PMS, PMSL, WB, WB2
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1:
Side 2: 133
Difference: 165

chart

Side 1: