Side 2: 4,027,321
Difference: 1,264,460

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 1,076,130
Difference: 256,022

chart

Looking at the individual stats it seems like NoName got demolished by Contra of the bat, COMA is holding well and will perservere if they keep recaps. Talking of recaps, holy crap look at Im Not Monster, but eventually i think Contra will tire NoName out, THe only winner can be [Uc] since they will get the least heat due to their position and therefore can make a good comeback. FULL is doing okay damage, hard to tell really, just tons of ODA and ODD on both sides of FULL and COMA

what are your opinions?

DeletedUser117860

*when I say the only winner I mean the only tribe that will benefit is [Uc] at the start. If Contra and FULL win vs NoName and COMA then [Uc] wont stand but if the other two hold their front then [Uc] can make big advances.

DeletedUser117860

FULL is in other side of the Wall and Im king of the north , have to stay in my location and hold the door :)
Well spoiler alert, The wall gets torn down by a dragon, in a different location then where the door is. So goodluck. Ive pretty much quit(just sniping for fun and practice) already since I see a Contra or FULL win.

DeletedUser117860

may a new season release and Monsters win in it ; who knows!
Better chance that he will finish the books then a season 9 xD
Just like your situation. Better chance of you giving up then winning vs FULL and Contra. just staying :rolleyes:

DeletedUser124058

As far as this current war is concerned- UC are preparing. Waiting for Coma to wear down FULL or waiting for NoName to wear down Contra-

i think in terms of troops count- they are probably the strongest as they are least invested in this war...

DeletedUser124004

As far as this current war is concerned- UC are preparing. Waiting for Coma to wear down FULL or waiting for NoName to wear down Contra-

i think in terms of troops count- they are probably the strongest as they are least invested in this war...

Mmmm… Who was wearing what down? Think you're 0/2 there chief

DeletedUser117860

I looked at the map and disagree. FULL and Contra combined are 36 players but only like 10 of them are completely on the front line. Take a look at The Beyonder, only a few villas are on the front, his backline is secure. While all of COMA is on the front pretty much. Uc has the smallest front so you are right they are the best secure but if FULL and Contra keep making gains like they are then:

More villas=more troops
more troops= more fighting force
more fighting force= win war

DeletedUser123981

Oh no, UC are in the war 2. They are busy failing to OP a single player :/

*Zanin*

Reaction score
And who is assassinking? He promises revel himself after get rimmed!
Where is bond?

DeletedUser117860

And who is assassinking? He promises revel himself after get rimmed!
Where is bond?

I quit back in like October due to school. I was in the top 10 when i quit. I just checked twstats and the account hasnt been fully rimmed so not gonna say who i am. Nice backstab though on FULL. also your account was supposed to get rimmed early on, like they wanted to eat you after Image but you got lucky, honestly my biggest surprise from this world, psyduck was gonna eat you xD

*Zanin*

Reaction score
For sure I got lucky, first .net world and meet this guys, somehow they changed their minds about me!! I can't imagine why!! Haha

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I quit back in like October due to school. I was in the top 10 when i quit. I just checked twstats and the account hasnt been fully rimmed so not gonna say who i am. Nice backstab though on FULL. also your account was supposed to get rimmed early on, like they wanted to eat you after Image but you got lucky, honestly my biggest surprise from this world, psyduck was gonna eat you xD
Zanin would school you, go back to school now

Deleted User - 11365688

Lol psyduk was the one who was backing up Zanin all world :)