It's Time for Stay Down to Stay Down! JoKeZ»Declares!

DeletedUser68430

sorry but english is not my first,even second langues...but I belive that this is not grammatic school...this is strategic and war game...isnt it....othervise I play wrong game....

DeletedUser

THE BATTLE RAGES! :lol:

Side 1:
Tribes: JoKeZ»
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: S.D
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 7
Difference: 7

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 1
Difference: 1

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 2: 11,515
Difference: 11,515

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 2: 2,267
Difference: 2,267

image.php

DeletedUser

sorry but english is not my first,even second langues...but I belive that this is not grammatic school...this is strategic and war game...isnt it....othervise I play wrong game....

I specifically did not attack your grammar, just the way in which you put things forward (content), as it is a bannable offense to insult grammar.

DeletedUser

Hmm... I may be nobled in the next 2 hours, I mistimed my interception by 173 miliseconds...:icon_rolleyes:

At least I gave afterTwilight a real beating which was my original intent in this war. :icon_twisted:

[spoil]http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/548601a72884c32cc5f27ac50c0582ea

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/e7e4e870febef379ca5d257a6d237234[/spoil]

you could cat his HQ and smithy way lower :icon_wink: you should just send cats train instead of sending them in 1 attack.. but still, it must hurt.. i didn't enjoy catting my smithy.. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Really rebel, our K wil miss u! lol is there any other tribe close to us that would like to lose their villages?

Stay Down!
X

DeletedUser

It's time to close the topic... war in K74 ended. For now ;)

First of all I'd like to thank you Don Varlosh for good fight we got from JOKERZ. Maybe they didn't hurt us so much but I respect their loyaty. They would stay united to the last village... Respect for you guys. And good luck Don Varlosh...

In meantime in K74 was created coalition against S.D. Coalition was made by -TGE-, GSS, ~DFP~, -EmP- and rebelcommando...
Unfortunatelly ... for them :) we got finished JOKERS and first our nobles were ready... It was enough to noble 4 villages to breake the coalition...

And now rebelcommando...

You are skilled player but also big mouth player... You don't understand one thing in this game... This is team game not for 'lone wolves'...

And second. Next time you backtime some player be sure you cleared him before you announced it... You did a big mistake by thinking you cleared me.

And last. Could you add 'me' in your description. You have 'afterTwilight eliminated'. The truth is 'afterTwilight eliminated me'...

Good luck on the rim!

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/2f08af16c0962fdd158c48f007bbc9c3

DeletedUser

Oh crap! Twilight strikes back. Now you have nada points rebel, I feel sorry. You should really be in a tribe, just a suggestion.

DeletedUser

It's time to close the topic... war in K74 ended. For now ;)

First of all I'd like to thank you Don Varlosh for good fight we got from JOKERZ. Maybe they didn't hurt us so much but I respect their loyaty. They would stay united to the last village... Respect for you guys. And good luck Don Varlosh...

In meantime in K74 was created coalition against S.D. Coalition was made by -TGE-, GSS, ~DFP~, -EmP- and rebelcommando...
Unfortunatelly ... for them :) we got finished JOKERS and first our nobles were ready... It was enough to noble 4 villages to breake the coalition...

And now rebelcommando...

You are skilled player but also big mouth player... You don't understand one thing in this game... This is team game not for 'lone wolves'...

And second. Next time you backtime some player be sure you cleared him before you announced it... You did a big mistake by thinking you cleared me.

And last. Could you add 'me' in your description. You have 'afterTwilight eliminated'. The truth is 'afterTwilight eliminated me'...

Good luck on the rim!

http://en45.tribalwars.net/public_report/2f08af16c0962fdd158c48f007bbc9c3

And I had level 3 scouts, you were definitely cleared, except for a few hundred LC and axes. The point is that I have SEVERELY stunted your growth on this world... :icon_razz:

Yeah, I guess you're right. I should say, "afterTwilight; Cleared and demolished, who, with the help of his entire tribe ganging up on me at the same time, was able to noble me..." :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Rebel i think u should concentrate on the k ur in... not K74, but thanks for visiting!

Stay Down!
X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lesson learned Rebel? (Pss... you should join a tribe!) Dude, if you were, you'd get supported and you wouldn't be on the rim now.

DeletedUser

That's not true.

There was no tribe/tribes around me that could have provided enough support to save me. I just needed better timing...

@executioner-You talk too much; what have you done???

DeletedUser

Xacutioner.... havent nobled anyone... but check my od... im not sitting around doin noting...

Stay Down!
X

DeletedUser

i just checked ur offensive od ..,. 22,000 not that much more than me .... im not sayin im just stompin players but im puttin work in

7 hours later... now i have 21,000 lol

Stay Down!
X

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

And I had level 3 scouts, you were definitely cleared, except for a few hundred LC and axes. The point is that I have SEVERELY stunted your growth on this world... :icon_razz:

well. few hundred LC means I wasn't cleared and It means I was able to farm ... You lost almost all your offensive troops with the backtime attack (BTW well done). And even after the backtime attack I had advatage (few hundred LC to few LC...)

Yeah, I guess you're right. I should say, "afterTwilight; Cleared and demolished, who, with the help of his entire tribe ganging up on me at the same time, was able to noble me..." :icon_rolleyes:

It's Tribal wars game. Not Players wars...

DeletedUser

i just checked ur offensive od ..,. 22,000 not that much more than me .... im not sayin im just stompin players but im puttin work in

7 hours later... now i have 21,000 lol

Stay Down!
X

That's even worse...

That means that you can't keep up with my OD without EVER being attacked, other than a few scouts and stuff, and I have been attacked virtually 24/7 since I started... :icon_confused:

well. few hundred LC means I wasn't cleared and It means I was able to farm ... You lost almost all your offensive troops with the backtime attack (BTW well done). And even after the backtime attack I had advatage (few hundred LC to few LC...)

It's Tribal wars game. Not Players wars...

I was still able to farm, I had over 100 more LC at home, and I had hundreds of spears and swords which could farm as well. :icon_wink:

True, but it's so much more fun by yourself! :icon_twisted: