It's Time for Stay Down to Stay Down! JoKeZ»Declares!

DeletedUser

Arent u in TGE??? ... Didnt we just rim 2 members of yours????

X

DeletedUser

Don't know about him, but I know that at least 6 S.D members have been rimmed, probably more, so :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

i dont know bout that... but i know we just nobled 2 tge members

X

DeletedUser

well i guess one was an rof member .. it dont really matter they are allied and both those tribes declared war on us ... so they are da same to me...

X

DeletedUser81986

As of today, 1st of Febraury, I, Michael, On behalf of JoKeZ, bring this war to an end after long discussions with a leader of S.D, and i announce our defeat to S.D

The reasons for this? Bad organization, general inactivity from different members around the tribe (including me I have to say) and a well prepared S.D

For the last two weeks, i have hardly had time or opportunity to log onto tribal wars, let alone lead a tribe in war, so that led to the change in leadership as some of you may have noticed. However, also due to real reasons aswell, One of the newly appointed leaders had to leave W45, so that left me with no option really but to negotiate a deal with S.D, and we agreed that some of the more active members of JoKeZ are to merge with them, which i think was the best option at the end of the day.

To the few of you who offered words of support to us here, then thank you, but it wasn't to be at the end.

And To S.D, well done, you fought well, and I wish you all best of luck in the future, irrespective of the way you may have insulted me in the past (yes i mean YOU, Rise mainly :lol:)
At the end of the day, the better team has won, and we have to live with that.

And to the rest of the K74 Coalition members, also best of luck in fighting S.D, although you have a long uphill journey ahead of you.

Finally, thank you to those people who have actually kept up with this "war", it's been a Laugh, you could even say a Joke (Pardon the pun), from start to finish and I'm sure this world still has a lot to give, even with the infinitely slow speed :icon_neutral:.

Have a nice day/night all,

Michael

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

sad to say the coalition failed.

and tomorrow will be another fight to harbor.
now let's see what twists and turns the disbanding of -TGE- will do,
some have been picked off to S.D and some nobled.

I dont like the distasteful end.
but it sure promises a bloodier fight with -EMP- specially to those around me.

DeletedUser

@Don Varlosh= Were there any deals regarding the rest of the coalition? I will cease all attacks on S.D as long as they don't attack me anymore. (I feel really bad for afterTwilight, having to take so many hits from me...:icon_biggrin:)

the rise of the golden

oh rebel, you can stay as you are, no treaty with you :D

DeletedUser

You want me to noble you??? I'm confused...:icon_rolleyes:

And I can (almost) guarantee you that afterTwilight wouldn't want me to keep attacking him. On my last round, I catted his new villas HQ to 10 and Wall to 0. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

[spoil]
noob1nw8.jpg
[/spoil]

Ugh. Only noobs merge after a pussy war. >.<

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hmm, Champstar thinks he can trick me...

Sending a "noble train" with one village... :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Now desperadoc is sending 2 attacks, both ram speed.

Why is it that all of S.D is blocking my mail? it's so boring not being able to flame them in-world... :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Haha, they're finally sending nobles, Sebediah's trying to noble my village. :lol:

15 incomming attacks...:icon_twisted: (Figures I get all the attention once the war ends...)

DeletedUser

Its just our way of saying thanks for particapating in the war!

Stay Down!
X

DeletedUser68430

Haha, they're finally sending nobles, Sebediah's trying to noble my village. :lol:

15 incomming attacks...:icon_twisted: (Figures I get all the attention once the war ends...)

I know Sebediah pretty well, and if he send noble train to your village,than say good bye...you still have time...

DeletedUser

His train has horrible timing, 1.6 seconds from first to last...

DeletedUser68430

it is horrible...but in the end...you will lose...now or later...bealive me...