It's Time: Regime Declares

DeletedUser

For such a great quality declaration, the following posts by users has dragged it down considerably. Enough of the flaming, bitching and pointing fingers.

Couldnt agree more. Enough is enough.

Farm4Fun

Without insulting anyone i feel Regime will be Gent's greatest obstacle. Im looking forward to how this war resolves. Gents a tribe who right now is fighting the world vs regime an amazing cluster of players who have shown they can dominate there area

DVBBS

Without insulting anyone i feel Regime will be Gent's greatest obstacle. Im looking forward to how this war resolves. Gents a tribe who right now is fighting the world vs regime an amazing cluster of players who have shown they can dominate there area

Funny how gents went from hugging to world to warring the world in the blink of an eye.

Michael Corleone.

It will always catch up to you. That way of playing will always be frowned upon by many so it really is no shock.

DeletedUser118039

It will always catch up to you. That way of playing will always be frowned upon by many so it really is no shock.

This post is implying something that is totally untrue.

We in gents have orchestrated and planned for this world war the whole time. We could have already merged to win, but we have simply been trying to get big, experienced, active and battle tested enough to handle this war and make it a fun challenge for us, while still feeling like we hold at least a slight advantage.

Everyone is trying to win to a certain extent, so of course the rank 1 tribe will get teamed up on by the second and third strongest at this point of any world if people are smart, whether they are respected or not.....

All the negative pnp tried to tear us apart, but that didn't work it only fueled us to this point. Now we will see who the strongest tribe and best leaders are on this world. Best of luck to all!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Many people have said it. Again one of the best pnp posts I have seen. Good luck Regime and Gents. Should be fun to watch.

DeletedUser100013

Side 1:
Tribes: Regime
Side 2:
Tribes: Gents

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

chart

And so the first domino falls.

DeletedUser117865

Lol

Gents trying to act viable and justify what they have done,

Good luck Gents,

Regime doesn't need luck since they have so much skill but I'll wish them luck too of course

:)

DeletedUser116463

Lol

Gents trying to act viable and justify what they have done,

Good luck Gents,

Regime doesn't need luck since they have so much skill but I'll wish them luck too of course

Jumping to another conclusion eh?

What are your basis that Regime need no luck and have upper hand advantage with respect to skills?
The way i look at this battle, though i hated xleaders of IT but i think skills wise, both of them have their own caliber.

Trash talking, PnPs, characters, attitude are not substantial basis babe.

DeletedUser117865

We will see how it plays out

Don't worry about my basis and knowledge of them,

Good luck "babe"

DeletedUser116463

Thanks babe.

So its safe to assume that Gents and Regime are par in terms of skills, if anyone disagree with this statement show me proof, the most comprehend and detailed proof.

But the better question here are, who is the best tribe that can utilize their resources and provisions to its fullest capacity?
Between Thinblueline-Council / Radical-Council, who can yield better results?

My expectation and anticipations of this War is "Dead Men Tell No Tales"

DeletedUser115610

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

Boy, avoids comment without seeing the facts.

Regime (323 | 376) K33 588 Hellios [Gents] xBloodxThiirstyx- [Regime] 08/20/2015 08:34:31

It 'was taken seven days ago, and the war is started by one day.

Starton 25.08. at 16:23:58
End---
Duration1 day 15:54:38

If you do not even know how to see the statistics, try to avoid them.

​Sorry for my bad english.

troyktdapus

Boy, avoids comment without seeing the facts.

Regime (323 | 376) K33 588 Hellios [Gents] xBloodxThiirstyx- [Regime] 08/20/2015 08:34:31

Bravo one cap I love how people are like

CVVLRGMVU4X22FYBAHD6UXPQIE4QLFQP.png

It 'was taken seven days ago, and the war is started by one day.

Starton 25.08. at 16:23:58
End---
Duration1 day 15:54:38

If you do not even know how to see the statistics, try to avoid them.

​Sorry for my bad english.
one cap and they are like

DeletedUser58259

I hear the lame high school band playing. The trumpets out of tone, the drums out of sync. The Worker's Party known as Regime tramples in with their band of "perfectly synced" soldiers. From far far away, on W79 and W82 I hear the ruckus of the trumpets, the French horns, the trombones and even a xylophone - At least it sounded like this.

As the sound echos across the worlds. I feel the ground rumbling as Gents begins their own war drums. A sync that instantly pulls me back into the real world. The "reincarnation" known as W80.

It calls. They call. One terrible sound and one great sound. And I remember, I remember everything!

I AM A SOLDIER. AND I AM HERE.

My side was chosen long ago. I had forgotten. But now I remember.

Thus, I am answering the call.

MY SIDE IS CHOSEN. THE REGIME WILL NOT SUCCEED IN DOMINATING Europe THE KNOWN WORLD...W80

DeletedUser94059

all i know about this world is gents are huggers and will merge in anyone or get diplo with them, my bet is regime will come out on top

DeletedUser

Well, its official now: Regime has drawn first blood, as Farm4Fun lost a vill to .MXM. in k53.

DeletedUser113237

Side 1:
Side 2:

chart

yay we have first stats to see how this is going

i would really like see those units defeted as defender/attacker (tribe) from start and not a day old :p

DeletedUser36833

Finally! Been waiting for this one.
Good declaration guys and good luck to my friends and former comrades in Regime.
Give them hell.

DeletedUser58259

Good luck Regime.

I always root for the underdogs. Always.

But I have been given no choice here. So I hope we make this a fun war. Not a war of flames and boring stuffz like that.