It's time to move on.....

DeletedUser

After taking a good, hard look at my life, I've realized that it's time for me to move on from TW. I've had some great times hanging out with all of you, but at times it seems like TW is stopping me from working towards my real-life goals. I'm trying to get a scholarship to a major university, and I'm going to need to focus in order to get there. So trust me, it's nothing personal. And now a few messages to some of those of you out there:

cane and rpg - You guys are awesome. Enough said.

Integritous - Wow, you're a glutton for punishment. If I ever want to learn how to be hated by so many people, I know where to look.:lol:

MikeLovell - congratulations on being the only person in my several years of TW to rim me.

Haredeenee - If you are reading this, you're still a noob. (A double-edged one at that)

JustToner - Good luck with this lot here, you'll need it.

Shinra Xenta - I always looked up to you, I don't really know why, I just did.

Spartan117-2011 and spartan1220 - You both completely fail at TW. Try another game, one that involves less skill.

I'll add more as I think of them... but if you really want to know what I think of you, just ask. Don't say I didn't warn you, though.

My account still has a couple nukes, and some defensive troops handy. Whoever puts together the most convincing argument about where I should put them gets to pick their new home. It's only about 3 villages worth of each, so it ain't much. That's my parting gift to the TW community. Just make sure they can get there in two weeks time (336 hours).

I'll be checking this thread a couple times in the next week, and then I'll be gone for (most likely) good. Happy Nobling!

DeletedUser

gl chess :)

btw ,theres nothing special at being at major university ... All day studying , trust me ;)

DeletedUser

Meh, I want to be a physicist in a few years, so I don't have much of a choice.

DeletedUser

Good luck in the future, i hope you achieve everything you want to, then maybe return to TW when you have achieved!!! (I did) :D

DeletedUser51392

GL Chess, hope it goes well for you.

And if it were me, I'd be sending the nukes my way as a last hurrar! (slash punishment for rimming you...) (sorry about that)

DeletedUser

Chess, how could you forget me?! :eek:
Wait,stay , I need a coplayer on w13 :/ one that has money..o wait, you dont. you can go :D

DeletedUser

awwww.........
Any farewell cookies for me?

I just realized Susie, that our join dates are the exact same day!

DeletedUser43243

/me sends chess a giant farewell cookie and hope he visits here occasionally!

See....we are both awesome!
:)

Integritous

Take care Chess. Don't worry mate, people don't really hate me (the grown-ups anyway). Some of them just get annoyed with my forum presence. Best wishes to you in RL!

DeletedUser

OMNOMNOMNOM! Thanks for the cookie! Horray for being awesome!

Any other ideas about where to ship my troops or am I just going to fire them all at Mikelovell?

DeletedUser

Babyteeth...peoplewho can't keep their word deserve to be nuked :)

DeletedUser

OMNOMNOMNOM! Thanks for the cookie! Horray for being awesome!

Any other ideas about where to ship my troops or am I just going to fire them all at Mikelovell?

Send them my way please, all at 1 village. Could use some ODD ;)

(That's a joke, please don't send them towards me)