It's Time

Tricky557

It's been fun over the last 2 years, but it's time for me to go. I've lost motivation. No time either, between college, new gf, job, ect. When you've got attacks coming in, and you've got no interest to lift a finger to defend against them, well, it's over. Thats how it is for me. I've forced myself to stay, thinking "If I wait this bored spell out, I'll get my interest in the game back again."

But..

That didn't happen. Half the reason I've stayed this long is because of NUKE's dire need for active players. I wish to send a handshake to [DT], saying good game, and hope you have fun with the rest of it.

*handshake*

As for my tribemates, you guys are the best, those of you who are still around anyway. In our prime, nothing could break our lines. K27 was the fortress of the northeast. Not even mass carpet bombings could smash it. Those days are over though, and our prime was a year + ago.

I'll put my e-mail in that thread so that I can keep in touch with the old gaurd of OMEGA/NUKE.

I'll keep my account open for the next week or so, make my final arrangements, respond to this, w/e.

-Baron of NUKE, with it since OMEGA

-Tricky557, The Tricky Dicky Fairy.

Last edited:

*Theodred*

Aww another one.
Your posts are always entertaining and you were a real credit to W8.
Good luck with college and work.
I wish you all the best!

DeletedUser

Good luck. Never knew you but it is sad to see someone from NUKE go, you have fought the good fight against DT.

Tricky557

yeah, like a damn std, they just didn't go away. =]

I had fun while I was in world 8, just hit delete.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the veteran's ranks tricks...you know where to go now ;) hehe

You managed to stay on a whole year longer then I...ah looking back now I have absolutely NO regrets in hitting that delete button. If only you could remove other chores so easily in life.

DeletedUser

goodbye my friend. But don't quit yet in w36 will ya?

We have a good run... no regrets.. we proved them wrong.

DeletedUser47562

Saying thank you would jsut not be enough from me.

You are one of the main reasons OMEGA/NUKE was as successful as it was.

Great times!

Take care mate ;)

Tricky557

Welcome to the veteran's ranks tricks...you know where to go now ;) hehe<---hrm?

You managed to stay on a whole year longer then I...ah looking back now I have absolutely NO regrets in hitting that delete button. If only you could remove other chores so easily in life.

lol, still haven't mangaed to stop lurking around the forums.

It's amazing the nostalgia you feel though. Makes me remember when I was a noob in K37 running from Jace Deathbringer(FEAR) to K27. Nice guy though, gave me time to relocate before he took meh vills.

Tricky557

Saying thank you would jsut not be enough from me.

You are one of the main reasons OMEGA/NUKE was as successful as it was.

Great times!

Take care mate ;)

a lot of history there, and with the rest of the guys left. Like a car that got chopped. Only the core chassy(no idea on spelling) is left.