Its true what they say....

chaia

As far as i'm aware, 47RON nor myself are as hated as they were back in your day. I do still have my clubs though :D

DeletedUser

Its a pretty messed up feeling actually... These forums seem so peaceful compared to how they were when I was here. Bombs burst and shrapnel insults were being sprayed everywhere...

Hey Val, The Grim Rimmer here, nice to see you around.

W21 forums died a slow death after the world tried gangbaning PuFFin and left, so many people thought it would be a dead cert they put everything on it. Now most of them quit after realising it was not to be.

Tesb/Srws has had some bad publicity since you left, but to be honest no tribe has had much publicity for the past month or so.

Daethon has been quiet, even Bowling has kept his spam to a minimum.

In all fairness, W21 forums are dead not sure about ingame as i quit a while back but im worried as the new owner of my account hasnt hit 1 mil yet, which i thought would have happened a good while back :S

Edit: my old account just hit 1 mil lol!

DeletedUser

As far as i'm aware, 47RON nor myself are as hated as they were back in your day. I do still have my clubs though :D

to be fair, im pretty sure that it was mostly my doing that the world hated 47Ron. I remember our arguments fondly.... I still have that signature XD

And Grim, its good seeing you again.. The world tried to take down puffin? Did they succeed? I mean, with all the weaklings in that tribe, it should have been no challenge.

Oh wait, just realized you said it was not meant to be... hmmm....

forums live and die... its the way things go...

Last edited by a moderator:

chaia

Pretty much, lol. Us and our academy.

W21 Top 5:

1 TESB 48.873.491 75.618.125 93 813.098 8111 9.323
2 PuFFiN 35.497.658 35.538.409 41 866.790 3733 9.520
3 47RON 33.275.796 43.891.143 83 528.809 4673 9.392
4 ARG! 27.298.538 34.403.274 74 464.909 3791 9.075
5 Dr. NO 20.034.188 25.759.858 79 326.074 2868 8.982

TESB are actually a collection of about 6 various top 5 tribes ;).

DeletedUser

I see DR. NO have reached the top... If I recall correctly, I was an avid fan of theirs. I knew they were going to get somewhere.

so TESB is the new SRWS? But i see no Boss Bodine...

chaia

Lol, long story with Boss B...

I could be wrong, but i believe Nicksta is leading TESB now, ex-Magnum, or as you may know, 24/7.

I remember you hated .AW., i think lol, guess what happened to them? :p

DeletedUser

less argument prob
alot of people are just tired of it
and maybe ignore it or dont want to waste there time with it, as sometimes its a constant cycle

but all the good ppl are still about, but scattered amoungst different tribes

DeletedUser

I see DR. NO have reached the top... If I recall correctly, I was an avid fan of theirs. I knew they were going to get somewhere.

so TESB is the new SRWS? But i see no Boss Bodine...

thanks Valonsire, I was a big fan of yours too.

DeletedUser

Lol, long story with Boss B...

I could be wrong, but i believe Nicksta is leading TESB now, ex-Magnum, or as you may know, 24/7.

I remember you hated .AW., i think lol, guess what happened to them? :p

24/7 is gone too? Whoa... didn't expect them to disappear. I remember Gautigoth... god I hated him... And I didn't like AW, although there was one member from that tribe that I actually got along with, forgot his name though.. :icon_confused:

Anyway, I would like to know what happened with Boss... does he even play TW anymore?

Oh, and thank you Matty, who was that one guy who I really liked? His name started with P

DeletedUser

Bodine left because of being falsely accused of things he, of course, didn't do. Of course, his occasional lack of friendlyness towards non-SRWSers led him to that end, but he never deserved it.

Good news is he might return to us, so you better come back too. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Was probably Aftermath from .AW. that you were thinking of. He joined TESB, but think he quit a couple weeks ago.

Sup mang. You still up for strokin mah hooves? :p

DeletedUser

Nah, Aftermath's still here. Just not around our Skype chats anymore.

DeletedUser

Of course, his occasional lack of friendlyness towards non-SRWSers led him to that end, but he never deserved it.

oh my god... this is such a true statement. I always told boss to be a bit more friendlier, but he never wasted time with fools anyway.

And yes, Illysa, Im down for some hoof rubbin haha

DeletedUser

VAL!!!!!

How are you my love! We miss you too and you should come back (kiss)

DeletedUser

TESB are actually a collection of about 6 various top 5 tribes ;).

cmon GOK - you know that isn't true - magnum, crayn, moo?, and .AW thats just 4 and i don't really think that moo? or .AW were top 5 were they? (i could be wrong on that one)....and it wasn't the whole tribe - you are only allowed so many players :) - you are such a sweet guy - lets be fair

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

SIS!

Its good to hear you again haha.

I heard Khaos left... I can't believe it. I think he actually followed me more than he did the tribe. I was the one who got him into SRWS. We became good friends after a whole thing with ERROR (my former treacherous tribe) and MT. You remember MT don't you? When Khaos disbanded them from the inside? Good times, good times.

DeletedUser

Yup, there's only a small group of pre-TESB SRWS left. Most had RL issues or achieved their goals.
And I'm the only left from the premade. Well, we were only with 7, but still. =D

And you better make an account in w21 fast so I can give you an account. >.>

DeletedUser

Dude.

Bodine plays W36, he wanted me to join, and in his tribe 00001 is MoZZaReLLa, (aftermath) =P