Its true what they say....

DeletedUser

No use arguing damn.

TESB took more villages yes. But PuFFiN showed their valor by surviving through a situation that most thought they wouldnt get through.

So, its a win win thing. Sheesh.

DeletedUser

He formed and lead the most powerful tribe in W21 that still exists,

So you missed the bit about 3 tribes plus the 3 we had been at war with try to take us down.

Errm how many are left now?

Anyway you try to deny it, we are still the best, and always will be. It seems that you survived, but you didn't thrive. But its ok, Puffin has always been like this to SRWS, i mean TESB, so Im not surprised.

And Jeckyl, I would truly like to know who you are in-game. If we were so close, then I would definitely want to reminisce. Boss may have fell, but people do. No one knew Boss as we did, and he was the best of the best to us. It was a bad time for us, and I still don't know exactly what he did, but now we've progressed into a new stage in W21, so it likely doesn't matter anymore.

I want to thank everyone for coming back to say Hi to me! Haha all I need now is OFlame, so we can take over the forums again. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

The ignorance. It must feel nice to live in that shell Valonsire.

DeletedUser

Now you throw insults at me....

Can I come back in peace? Please? I wasn't even arguing, I was stating facts. Please...

DeletedUser

Nice to see your avatar back as well Val. lol.

And OFlame left ages ago if i remeber right. :icon_sad: