Its Unholy, But It declares.

Agenroe

I hear the buzzing, can you hear it?
In the shape of a flyswatter we form.
After we have helped the buzzing bee with the tribe UNITED.
They want more and became greedy.
Little did they know of this unholy alliance that was forming to swat them down for good.
We have been pushed by a tyrant that believes it is large enough to do as it pleases. They encroach our territories and have disregard NAP.
They messed with a HIPPO that takes more than a few stings to take it down. Have you ever heard of a HIPPO? They are deadly after all, and these HIPPOS are hungry. The HIPPO heard a Whisper, which came from a HERMIT; in ALL BLACK it seemed he was an IronClad. Could it be the time for these WASPS to disappear? The Ironclad, ALL BLACK, HERMIT, That is WHISPERING to the HIPPOS, Says yes. We are the underdogs by far. Yet here we are we Declare as The Unholy Alliance on WASP.

HIPPOS,
Hermit,
Whisper,
Apocalyptic Shadow,
ALL BLACKS,
IronClad

Vs.

MWASP
WASP

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I'm offended by that tribe that calls itself Hippos :S

But eh, good luck all of you.

DeletedUser

This should be interesting....I mean, it's not like we haven't already gutted Hermits and Whisper. This "war" barely rates as K cleanups lol.

I've got the strange feeling that this supposed unholy alliance is more like a last gasp.

DeletedUser94160

funny_pictures_24_new.jpg
vs
6292035284_9ac4b6c287_m.jpg

good luck to both side. :icon_razz:

Agenroe

Im not sure who you are talking about.

And if you refered to recruiting Whisper members as gutting then congrats, yes you did.

Also you may call it a last grasp, but if it was a last GRASP would have of thes tribes be actually doing well and still growing? Please check facts before posting nonsence.

DeletedUser

Are our allies in war:icon_twisted:
backstabbingdems.jpg

I think we'll be fine without your "help" Rath ;)

Im not sure who you are talking about.

And if you refered to recruiting Whisper members as gutting then congrats, yes you did.

Also you may call it a last grasp, but if it was a last GRASP would have of thes tribes be actually doing well and still growing? Please check facts before posting nonsence.

Hmm, a quick look through TWstats shows we recruited a whopping 3 of Whisper's players. The rest of the ones who left are either tribeless or joined others. Another quick glance at TWstats shows a good amount of villages taken from Whisper through means OTHER than recruitment (this means nobles, btw).

Side 1:
Tribes: ~W~
Side 2:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 12
Side 2: 89
Difference: 77

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 107,870
Side 2: 733,251
Difference: 625,381

chart

Took a quick glance at Hippos conquers, and it reads like a barb munching list. Color me unimpressed. I don't give a damn about Apocalyptic Shadow, considering I'm not very large and I'm still 100k+ larger then they are as a tribe. I've got no idea who All Blacks or IronClad are, but judging from the current "quality" of this "unholy alliance", I'm still not worried.

So if I'm posting nonsense, what in God's name does that make your drivel?

Agenroe

Mine would be a decleration, one thats rattling your cage up a bit aswell.

Agenroe

Im really not, its just fun to watch people get really upset over things such as that.

DeletedUser

Im really not, its just fun to watch people get really upset over things such as that.

Over things like what, unsubstantiated claims like "Whisper was gutted through recruitment even though Wasp has a 700k profit in conquers and they only brought over 3 people"? Or is it that Hippos are "doing well and growing" even though they've capped more barbs then Reginleif and Almurph combined have taken internals?

Also, considering there was already a war in the planner between Wasp and Hippos/Hermit/A-S, all this declaration did was add a tribe we've whipped and 2 tribes even their neighbors haven't heard of. Congratulations ;)

Agenroe

Lets see,
The War of k47? Which HIPPOS was never in with the side it was on? Yes that looks to be the one. We have just today joined the war with hermits. So Im not sure how that helps you. If you didnt hear of those tribes you have now.
So congratulations, You just now found out we just joined the war today!

DeletedUser

Lets see,
The War of k47? Which HIPPOS was never in with the side it was on? Yes that looks to be the one. We have just today joined the war with hermits. So Im not sure how that helps you. If you didnt hear of those tribes you have now.
So congratulations, You just now found out we just joined the war today!

Great, so we can expect your surrender when, Monday?