Its Unholy, But It declares.

Agenroe

Hippos lost to Wasp in the same way that MWasp lost to Hippos. If we're going to apply the logic you used earlier, it has to be used in the same way.

HIPPOS still exists :), Just because Im not there dosnt mean they dont.

DeletedUser

Your own tribe that will still get declared upon by Gians and Impact for being refugees :D

Agenroe

Try and call us refugees, I dont recall over half the members if not more then that every receiving a single attack from either tribe.

DeletedUser

Agenroe: A refugee is whatever the victorious tribe considers to be a refugee.

Agenroe

Considering your not victorious yet then nothing is a refugee? Am I correct?

DeletedUser

Try again Agenroe. It's being led by ex-MWasp. If you'll look at your diplomacy, you'll see a relationship with Wasp.

So speaking of victories, I guess Hippo lost as well, considering they're shedding members themselves and even you left.

*facepalm*

Welcome to the family ;)

We are not part of the WASP family. Being led by ex-MWASP, thats true. We are a new tribe though, and if anyone wants to call us refugees, they may feel free. We will not however be dismissing all our members simply because someone claims us all as refugees :icon_wink:

Agenroe

THAANKKK YOU, I dont know how to get it through their skulls. I mean damn I was once in another tribe does that mean since I led HIPPOS I that tribe was part of my old tribe?

Deleted User - 10770065

Hi Chilli, I see that you're nobled, why is that? :lol:

WASP fell apart and I left?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hi Chilli, I see that you're nobled, why is that? :lol:

WASP fell apart and I left?
Technically, no I'm not actually, although it takes a few days after you hit account delete till it actually gets deleted, I still had some villages left at the moment it got deleted :icon_wink:

Although I found SP's 30 second trains and inability to do a coordinated op or at least fakes to a 7 village account hilarious I decided it was just not worth my effort to hold the villages (considering I offered to gift them to Gians and they didn't know what to do with them lol)
I sniped one train just for the lulz though :lol:

Deleted User - 10770065

Nice one. Why you say I have worst PnP skills? ;(