Its Unholy, But It declares.

DeletedUser

I applaud him for his entertainment factor, if nothing else ;)

People like me are the reason the game is dying? People like me, who argued for hours on the "tribalwars, a dying game" thread for worlds that were more newb friendly. People like me who played the world primarily to train new players. People like me, who took a tribe of almost entirely new players, or old players who had never had any success in the game, and led them to a top 10 tribe berth while at the same time defending ourselves against the rank 1 tribe in the world?

Well Im sorry, i guess I could just be a little more elitist and jump into a tribe made up purely of people who have all been in the top 10 of some world, and hope we win the world before our egos destroy the tribe.

How would anybody know you done all of those things, Mr. Alias? :icon_rolleyes:

Agenroe

And that brings one war to an end, With a victory going to the HIPPOS

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah, indeed Agenroe. MWASP certainly disbanded due to the heavy fire from the mighty HIPPOS.

Let's look at the stats:

Side 1:
Tribes: WASP, MWASP
Side 2:
Tribes: HIPPOS

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 5,142
Side 2: 665
Difference: 4,477

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 157
Side 2: 23
Difference: 134

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 33,262,193
Side 2: 2,764,709
Difference: 30,497,484

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,236,849
Side 2: 189,602
Difference: 1,047,247

chart

Decisive victory for the HIPPOS indeed! They have defeated 20% of MWASP...

Last edited by a moderator:

sgtsomeone

MWASP disbanded

Just noticed that MWASP has been disbanded. TWStats hasn't picked it up yet. Was HIPPOS successful after all?

EDIT: they are back, with 1 member so far.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

Yeah they disbanded because of a bad rim tribe. Some newb got a hold of the duke of MWASP's account and disbanded it. Most likely Gians it seems. MWASP are merging with WASP now and making another tribe.

DeletedUser

Lol.

No offence why on earth would gians benefit from disbanding MWASP?

Deleted User - 10770065

Well, disbanding the tribe then sending them all a nice propaganda message offering to switch sides for protection etc... seems very beneficial to Gians to me.

What has happened to the integrity of this game? No fun no more.

DeletedUser105663

Well, disbanding the tribe then sending them all a nice propaganda message offering to switch sides for protection etc... seems very beneficial to Gians to me.

What has happened to the integrity of this game? No fun no more.

Haha u jelly bro?

Dw we will send u a message too, just so you don't feel left out.

DeletedUser105663

Not before u get nobled :D I truth fully do not mind. As long as your gone which will be very soon, I'm looking to leave soon but first I need to see you get rimmed or who knows maybe internalled just like ur other members LMFAO