@ITUDE Adjustment

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

DeletedUser40661

Like a true pro ;) lol runnin from a fight

In MW I have received more incomings than in @. In MW I had my neighbors and acquaintances launch on me from short distances either as @ members or later on as members of Fear?. I didn't run from the fight, I just chose the biggest front line. If you want, I could show you what it's like to receive 2k incomings while asleep?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

awww sweets <3 make it 10k mmk? lol and you would still only be less than half the worst I've ever personally had lol. You might get finger cramps tho honey so better not even try. Plus I'll make more fun of it taking u 4 hours to send that many lmao

DeletedUser40661

awww sweets <3 make it 10k mmk? lol and you would still only be less than half the worst I've ever personally had lol. You might get finger cramps tho honey so better not even try. Plus I'll make more fun of it taking u 4 hours to send that many lmao

I've got a pretty good comp, my only limitations would be the server maximum of 4 attacks per second. Ign?

DeletedUser62294

Fail trolling. Although I do believe he would like to take you on a date.

DeletedUser

I've got a pretty good comp, my only limitations would be the server maximum of 4 attacks per second. Ign?
mmmk while the rest of tw sends 5 per second.. *cough cough noob cough* lol. seriously guys why did u recruit this one?

ign? lolol. figure it out peaches ;)

I know I know Angels. I'll be a better troller but Im worried orel will punish me

DeletedUser62294

mmmk while the rest of tw sends 5 per second.. *cough cough noob cough* lol. seriously guys why did u recruit this one?

ign? lolol. figure it out peaches ;)

I know I know Angels. I'll be a better troller but Im worried orel will punish me

Orel never punishes anyone besides he's to busy being happy about someone being banned on w59 no names will be mentioned though.

Deleted User - 4669627

This does not include all the players that left their tribes
Evolve has not officially declared, but they chose to be part of this

key word "chose"
7. agree to gangbangs against smaller tribes

we never agreed to gangbang Fear?, Fear? declared on us
AFTER they started a fight with ANTs (who can post their own stats)

we are not gangbanging Fear? (for the record), that claim is absurd, but even if we were, it is because they started the fight with ANTs then dragged us into it
we are not complaining, since they joined this war we will add them to the stats

Side 1:
Tribes: ~MW~
Side 2:
Tribes: ~@~, ~@2~, Fear?, Evolve

Timeframe: 15/02/2013 00:00:00 to 27/03/2013 11:26:59

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 659
Side 2: 94
Difference: 565

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 5,952,508
Side 2: 860,789
Difference: 5,091,719

chart

i think Ex still warrant their own stats
that is not this thread and obviously that war has not been a major focus for us recently
our conflict with LOVE has nothing to do with any of the rest of our conflicts and has never been a major enough focus to warrant posting stats

what is worth remembering is that ~MW~ might be fighting more tribes than anybody in W64, yet it is everybody else crying "GangBang!"

[spoil]
Allies
HotRex
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
Enemies
~@~
$$$
LOVE
Ex
DR
Fear?
FATTIE
Evolve
~@2~
HITLER
YR

[/spoil]

chrissy24

what about a "points recruited from enemy tribes a.k.a hugging chart" bar chart?

would dwarf the 6 mill points total you've "earned" in conquers.

oh but i forgot you in your largesse have given these players a chance to play.
generous

DeletedUser

i think Ex still warrant their own stats
that is not this thread and obviously that war has not been a major focus for us recently
our conflict with LOVE has nothing to do with any of the rest of our conflicts and has never been a major enough focus to warrant posting stats

what is worth remembering is that ~MW~ might be fighting more tribes than anybody in W64, yet it is everybody else crying "GangBang!"

[spoil]
Allies
HotRex
Non-Aggression-Pact (NAP)
Enemies
~@~
$$$
LOVE
Ex
DR
Fear?
FATTIE
Evolve
~@2~
HITLER
YR

[/spoil]
I think Ex has that honour not you :p

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: ~MW~, ANTs
Side 2:
Tribes: Evolve, Fear?

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 205
Side 2: 79
Difference: 126

we are not gangbanging Fear? (for the record), that claim is absurd, but even if we were, it is because they started the fight with ANTs then dragged us into it
we are not complaining, since they joined this war we will add them to the stats

Honestly, I'll give you that one. But Ants attacked evolve so evolve and fear attacked ants, so I included Ants into the factor. Even with the even stats of Evolve vs ants (22E to 18A) and excluding the @.F getting eaten, Mw still dominates this war, and I can't argue with those stats. Honestly i expected a bit of a more even fight but meh.

Oh and we didn't declare because we we're only planning on rimming the player from ants who attacked us and then staying neutral

DeletedUser

when will you guys learn the only chance you have is to form a few "massive" tribes and collaborate accordingly with each other against gr/mw, otherwise we will continue to methodically eliminate tribe by tribe.

/goes back to hibernation

DeletedUser49518

Honestly, I'll give you that one. But Ants attacked evolve so evolve and fear attacked ants, so I included Ants into the factor. Even with the even stats of Evolve vs ants (22E to 18A) and excluding the @.F getting eaten, Mw still dominates this war, and I can't argue with those stats. Honestly i expected a bit of a more even fight but meh.

Oh and we didn't declare because we we're only planning on rimming the player from ants who attacked us and then staying neutral

The first villages taken by either side were Fear taking Ants villages back in January. There was one conquer of an Evolve village by an Ants player roughly 3 weeks before Evolve started attacking and taking Ants villages. If you want real stats then the kick-off date should be 3/19 when you guys started coming full force. In which case you are leading Evolve:20 Ants:17. My nobling of xrocks prior to that date was simply cross nobling.

DeletedUser

when will you guys learn the only chance you have is to form a few "massive" tribes and collaborate accordingly with each other against gr/mw, otherwise we will continue to methodically eliminate tribe by tribe.

Lol! When has that ever worked at this stage? Against a tribe the size of mw and hotrex the only way to bring them down is from within. And then its all can leadership keep all the pros from going at each other

DeletedUser

^ he has a point :p

hotrex and mw are pratically unstoppable from the outside...

DeletedUser

The first villages taken by either side were Fear taking Ants villages back in January. There was one conquer of an Evolve village by an Ants player roughly 3 weeks before Evolve started attacking and taking Ants villages. If you want real stats then the kick-off date should be 3/19 when you guys started coming full force. In which case you are leading Evolve:20 Ants:17. My nobling of xrocks prior to that date was simply cross nobling.

1. You have no idea how p/o i was that it took that long to react too, Whining about troop counts being low, whining about packages being low, whining about distance. kids these days :icon_confused:

2. I do disagree about being full force though, we had the potential to remove your k87 expansion in 1 go if we had more willing players( i believe only 4 players really did any damage on you and go figure it was the only ones with experience) Still an impressive showing of organization from two tribes considered to be small fish on this world:)

When will you learn these "few massive tribes" have a few good members each that will most likely take the place of HR/MW inactives up to the big war. It happens in EVERY final battle world

DeletedUser49518

Every world is pretty much cookie cutter at this point. The process just gets faster than it was 2 or 3 years ago.

Deleted User - 4669627

Lol! When has that ever worked at this stage? Against a tribe the size of mw and hotrex the only way to bring them down is from within. And then its all can leadership keep all the pros from going at each other
i believe lord haseo cannot break us, no matter how hard he obviously tries

DeletedUser

i believe lord haseo cannot break us, no matter how hard he obviously tries

You just can't help yourself, you have to bring me into a discussion that I am not even a part of.

Butthurt much Ants?

Deleted User - 4669627

hurt by you? mate, everybody in ~MW~ and probably most the people in HR laugh at you for this crap you try to pull

all you are is the court jester a troll and my puppy

none of those is anything that hurts anybody, let alone a beast like me :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I wasn't even in here talking, you brought me into it by commenting about me. Once again, proving the point you are obsessed with me. I better not go to sleep, you might try and climb in my window.