ive got a tribe who will join!!

DeletedUser

your not being targeted anyway in particular but you are invited to a planned W46 tribe...We will launch from the southwest our goal is to be #1 in that world im looking for players with at least moderate experience!

The tribe name will be the "Jews?" with a slogan of "same-old-same-old just a bunch of JEWS sitting around deciding the fate of the world..."
lmao!

We will have the following political settings please take the time to read this!

Mail me back when done if you will join..

We the "Jews?" have established the following government properties...

There is to be 3 dukes...and 2 barons to a duke...so accordingly 6 barons...

There will be 5 recruiters...

1 diplomat (whom must be a duke)...

There will be 1 minister of defense and 2 head marshals...
They are for war purposes..

There will be a council that represents 33% of the votes handed out...

There will be a general poll that represents 33% of the votes handed out...

There will be a dukeship that represents 33% of the votes handed out...

Your vote will count as for instance stating that we had 3 dukes which 2 of casted yes on a poll... Then only 22% of that vote goes for yes 11% goes as no...(does that make sense?) If you understand then you will understand that this makes your vote really count! To further help this we will post a topic on the forum before you vote 12 hrs. prior...

To every 10 members there will be a captain whom manages to the council to present an aspect of the people...

There will be (eventually,,,) a leader of K as well...

Seeing as there will be no limit to the members in this k for a tribe then we invite everyone to join and hope to get atleast 1,000 members in our tribe at our high point (and im serious!)

To be in this tribe would require you post in the forum and (optional) are a daily user of our live-chat...(which requires no registration!)

You will also need to meet our weekly curriculum which is proven and tested by the expert to be the ultimate but simple key to success while not being a point whore!

You will be given weekly deadlines of troop count and points count! This is for good to ensure that you don't end up in a tribe full of inactive's!

If you are interested or have further questions please mail me because i have the truthful but honest answers!! lmao!

If you are really that dull that you will reply to this i already have a tribe in this world then i don't think even GOD can help you if you have not figured it out yet!

Hopefully a fellow troop-whore and future friend father of infinity!
or in in other-words sincerely, FOI:icon_wink::icon_wink::icon_wink:

DeletedUser

a tribe with a council or any democratic system is doomed for failure in tribalwars.

from my experience dictatorships are the most efficient.

DeletedUser

"There will be a council that represents 33% of the votes handed out...

There will be a general poll that represents 33% of the votes handed out...

There will be a dukeship that represents 33% of the votes handed out..."

Your missing 1% dumass.

DeletedUser56488

:icon_rolleyes:lol
how long did u spend sorting this out.

DeletedUser

I'll Join!

Application

Experience

Ummm... I got nobled once, if that counts?

Skills

Erm... I can post in PRETTY colors!

What I'm looking for

Friends:icon_cry:

Hope thats enuf :icon_wink:

P.S. I'd also like a duke position, cos it'd be nice and ill have 2 barons and be running over 1 million people and i want beh big boss gye. it okye though if u dont let meh

DeletedUser

I'll Join!

Application

Experience

Ummm... I got nobled once, if that counts?

Skills

Erm... I can post in PRETTY colors!

What I'm looking for

Friends:icon_cry:

Hope thats enuf :icon_wink:

P.S. I'd also like a duke position, cos it'd be nice and ill have 2 barons and be running over 1 million people and i want beh big boss gye. it okye though if u dont let meh

you want a mafia? not a tribe... lol

DeletedUser56488

my application

I have reachyed 300 points b4

i know how to upgradwe buildings but i havent learnt how to recruit trps yet =[

bilzatak

Omg fancy seeing you here! lots of ~A~ (now MYST) members from w42 won't believe their luck when I tell them you're joining w46 too! Prepare for an asswhooping cos we can't wait to hand one to ya!

DeletedUser

Omg fancy seeing you here! lots of ~A~ (now MYST) members from w42 won't believe their luck when I tell them you're joining w46 too! Prepare for an asswhooping cos we can't wait to hand one to ya!

I beh scared now! :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

you'll have to steal members away from the rest of the mass recruiters first :icon_razz: