I've never done this but...

DeletedUser

Looking for a tribe to join. You don't have to be a premade.

It helps if you have some older experienced players. I understand if they are under aliases as I will be to in game, just not on forums.

My past exploits for the Seth Miodane account started on W29 where I reached 700k+ points, was in a top 5 tribe up until I was betrayed and nobled by my former tribe and it's allies. In W39 I took my first wack at leading my own tribe, got us up to top 10 but eventually was nobled out by a tribe three times our size (The top tribe at the time.)
I moved on to W41/42. W42 was mainly messing around and I didn't make it far at all. (Check twstats lol.) But on W41 I was consistently in a top tribe (by top I mean top 5-10) made it to 800k+ points and held strong against attacks from 2mil players.

I know how to dodge, snipe, use scripts, time attacks, and most importantly send noble trains in under 500ms. I can even send five, but that's against the rules. ;)

If anyone is interested just send me a message or post here. I'm etremely active since I finally got Internet back in my house after my parents seperated.

Please though, have some other good players and don't be a mass recruiting tribe. If I join and I see this I will leave your tribe and begin to farm you. I'll join a stronger tribe and we'll all farm you.

IE, don't be noobish because I play to win.

DeletedUser

Hey I am going to sleep soon but I will give you some info on my tribe. It definitely will not be a mass recruiting tribe, I will be looking for the top of the crop. I already have a member who seems decent, and I have an alliance already. I know its not much but I just started using these forums today.

Tribe:
Name:Jurassic Invasion
Tag:Dino
Starting Location:SouthWest (SW)

I will most likely be joining the world 4-5hours after it starts because I hafta sleep, and I plan to be fairly offensive. In the beginning especially to clear out some spaces. And I did fairly well on W17 till i got bored and didnt have enough time. I got about 300k points, was in a top 5 tribe, which merged into the number 1 tribe right now in that world Wisdom.

DeletedUser

If you want to join just post your game username, and once I start I'll invite you.

DeletedUser

If you want to join just post your game username, and once I start I'll invite you.

I'll mail you my in-game name I plan on using.

Thank you for the information, though I do wish we don't end up with so many allies we can not grow.

I'll join 4-5 hours after to meet up with all of you then.

DeletedUser

Check out this thread, thread. We are a very active tribe, we are not a premade so there is plenty of room for advancement, and we don't mass-recruit.

DeletedUser

Seth, if you would like to join Entropy you're more than welcome. We're a premade and will be starting Weds about 23:00 server time in the NW. We have quite a few big names under alias and are a very experienced tribe. If you're interested find me on skype vhaidren_tw

Personally I've been the #1 player on two separate worlds (9 and 13 held the position for a few months before quitting) and have lead/colead many teaching tribes. Also had a hand in writing the TeachU handbook with Openeye and was part of the TeachU tribe of world 13. Many of our other members have similar backgrounds.

Cya around mate.