I've Returned

DeletedUser

Hey everybody, just wondering if anybody still remembers me and how I use to piss people off by standing up for SCI constantly...

Well...sadly I had to leave the game because I got really busy with life and I didn't have premium, so I stopped...

Just checking in to see how the world's doing and saying hi to all my old friends...

This isn't off topic because I'm asking how the world is now and who's at war and what not because I'm too lazy to read through the forums and find out...I hope we got new mods

DeletedUser

Lego, old friend! (Sortakinda...)

How have you been faring? =D

As for the W5 nublets:
SCIR0S is allied to PKs
SCIOVA is enemies with PKs (But they don't fight each other. Ever... So we're still calling them SCIfam)
SCIfam is enemies with the V V V family
SCIfam is enemies with ~TSE~
PKs + DL (LFKD) are enemies with the V V V family
DL have an NAP with SCIOVA
LFKD are enemies with ~TSE~
V V V family and ~TSE~ are NAP'd

Basically, it's SCI and LFKD vs V V V and ~TSE~. But on either side, the relationship between the two are iffy. V V V and ~TSE~ have little trust between each other, and certainly don't work together. SCI and LFKD are partnering up to take out the other two, but their relationship supposedly lasts little more than that.
The forums here are shifting rapidly between respect and disdain. There are one or two posters on each side who let the forums down, whilst the others try and remain civil and respectful.
So, in a word, I'd describe the situation in World 5 as "Balanced". In two words, "Perpetual Stalemate". In three, "Not That Interesting".

Good to see you around here again though, man. I hope you'll start posting regularly again =D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

another great post from the king, to the point, accurate and witty post. i wantz your brainz

DUMBUMCLUM

I remember you lego! And I can confirm the stuff that KK said.

DeletedUser

wouldnt you much rather roman play than hate the game, pass his account to a sitter and never come back? atleast hes not boring, you can be pissed off at him can you?

DeletedUser

wouldnt you much rather roman play than hate the game, pass his account to a sitter and never come back? atleast hes not boring, you can be pissed off at him can you?
I believe your post can be directly linked too the guys who left LFKD, and join up with TSE.
Wern't they called traitor and stuff?
plz don't be bothered too explain me the difrence between them.

DeletedUser

Just to correct you krusty DL is not an enemy of sciova we have a NAP.

I know that most of the 'facts' that are written here are founded on nothing more than hunches so I thought id help you out.

DeletedUser

Just to correct you krusty DL is not an enemy of sciova we have a NAP.

I know that most of the 'facts' that are written here are founded on nothing more than hunches so I thought id help you out.

Thanks man. I don't have any real interaction ingame itself, and DL rarely say a peep on the forums, so I wouldn't know :icon_redface:
I kind of just went on the assumption that the LFKD still kept diplomacy the same, with SCIR0S and PKs as the only exception.

If I've made any other errors, feel free to correct me.

DeletedUser

Krusty! and Ben! and everyone else haha no offense for not mentioning others...

Jeez Krusty that could get confusing...and I'm usually good at understanding this stuff...I guess if I were still playing I'd get it better haha and I'll be checking in every once in a while, posting here and there haha seeing what's going on, probably pissing off all the people who take this game to seriously ;)

DeletedUser8060

lego I hope you re doing well man.

Its always nice to see someone return and ask the community how they ve been it underlines the strong bonds we have through the game.

It would be cool to organize a re-union kind of thing for all the long time players no matter what side they belong to but ok thats wishful thinking :icon_redface:

good to see you though man. Keep in touch and keep it real.

DeletedUser

another great post from the king, to the point, accurate and witty post. i wantz your brainz
Lol, what has world 5 gone down the drain, with KK being idolised.

Hi all, by the way. Where's my beloved Thana?
(Maybe this becomes like the POKE reunion thread on w10, which was epic randomness).

DeletedUser

Lol, what has world 5 gone down the drain, with KK being idolised.

Hi all, by the way. Where's my beloved Thana?
(Maybe this becomes like the POKE reunion thread on w10, which was epic randomness).

Idolised? Me? I thought you guys always acted like this ;D

Thana Banana... Ummm, I think she left us long ago :icon_confused:
Someone in the LFKD would obviously give you a better idea of what's going on. Thebettertwin or 50stones could help you out if you PM them, though you probably still have your own ways of making contact (Don't rely on the IRC room though, it's pretty much dead)

hot beef

Since we are having A reunion I'll post.
It's likely that no one knows who I am so....

I played in k43 as hot beef. up to 400k points then took on dddaaaiii lol.
Then I played oddball13 from 350k - 1.2mill and am pleased to see that account is still going strong. =)