Jäger - w95

InfectedSoul

Hey Guys,

There will be a few spaces available in Jäger this time around for a select amount of new faces. Hit me up in-game with a mail to Infectedsoul.

You will never know your limits unless you push yourself to them.

See you soon.

- IS

InfectedSoul

Not once have we been associated with being a family tribe. So, no I don't know what you are talking about.

- IS

DuteTare

must have mistaken you for some other Jager tribe. My bad, I shall delete that reply so people won't think something else. I apologize. Gl!

InfectedSoul

All good pal, there was a player called Bunny or something of this nature that tried to on maybe 1 or 2 worlds use this Tag. Though I can assure you I'm the original founder of Jager and one thing I hate is family tribes. Matter of fact, I doubt we'll even have diplomacy.

- IS

InfectedSoul

*Bump*

Just over 24 hours to go before the world opens..

Requirements to join are: To communicate regularly, the ability to dedicate time to farming and of course, respect (Everything else can be taught).

Failure to apply any of the above means you will be removed.. Times limited so I hope to hear from you soon.

- IS

Lord strand42

I played with Jager on w13, was a good few years ago now, just got to ask is it some of the same people from back then?

Was a good tribe, had a lot of fun back then.

InfectedSoul

I'm not exactly sure who would have been part of this tribe mate as the world in which I had firstly created the Jager tribe was around the late 60s.

Search us up in game, have a look and if it sparks interest then mail me.

Goodluck!

- IS

DeletedUser117881

I have played in at least 6 worlds where Jager was present and they were ate by noobs everytime.

InfectedSoul

Well I've played in two worlds leading Jager so clearly at least 4 were not me. You just watch this world Ash :p

- IS

DeletedUser120730

I was with you all on w69 for some time. However, not interested in joining w95 with the new "Rune wars".

Lord strand42

I'm not exactly sure who would have been part of this tribe mate as the world in which I had firstly created the Jager tribe was around the late 60s.

Search us up in game, have a look and if it sparks interest then mail me.

Goodluck!

- IS

DeletedUser117881

as long as you arent the w82 Jager they were so bad haa

InfectedSoul

Hey guys, yeah w69 was the first world I played under this name and we more a less came runner up as I had to leave and think most my guys merged into Knock! to win the world. Didn't look into it much though a few of my guys won that world through Knock! I believe.

Worlds started, recruitment will be stalled. Goodluck to everyone playing this world!

- IS

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hey guys, yeah w69 was the first world I played under this name and we more a less came runner up as I had to leave and think most my guys merged into Knock! to win the world. Didn't look into it much though a few of my guys won that world through Knock! I believe.

Worlds started, recruitment will be stalled. Goodluck to everyone playing this world!

- IS
:D
Knock! FTW!!!