Jager + 333 = ???

NitroBlade

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It appears there is some kind of merge happening, or at least some players jumping ship.

Any other info on what's happening?

DeletedUser103537

Odd I don't think they are merging I think just a few people left jager and joined 333.

Badsmiley

How to play TW these days; Merge, merge, hug, hug and gangbang small tribes.

DeletedUser115536

I'd go with the pre-planned 333 moves south, when they were ready, they had these players ready to leave Jager "in time", to rejoin 333. What did Jager expect? People fail to see that 333 has been a top ranked tribe throughout most of this world, and fail to remember Jager were a nobody until they took all the ex-Fubar / ex- Blank members in. After the BLANK war we lost 12 positions due to traitors, most of the "new" recruits were simply too far away so it was rightful they join Jager. Luckily Jager doesn't have a nice recruiting process and took these members in. Now we have a better front with Jager, we are simply inviting them, as we've always had the room.

Yes there will be more leaving Jager for 333, and more just simply leaving Jager.

DeletedUser115814

Common theme with 333- Players jump before conflict, 333 wins conflict. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser113322

Lol, the speculations of some on externals. What a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113867

Jager is recruiting players for the duke to noble

He does not know how to attack an enemy village.