Jager/Regime

brattydreams

If you are going to change your name you should probably change your whole profile or better yet disband and recruit the actives and eat those that don't come back.

Your diplomacy isn't going to change with a name change though. The world wants to continue to gang bang you no matter what flag you are under. I won't say it is the current leadership's fault fully but you followed your original leader so blindly I am not sure you can turn the world's opinion around of your tribe or your players.

DeletedUser117168

Can you go directly to the bottom of this? And the reason of this thread? I'm curious and not interested in researching on my own.

Michael Corleone.

Don't be so sure that the world wants to continue their gangbang

DeletedUser

No let him think what he wants. This is a game. IF he thinks he is living in a fantasy well he has no life so that not my problem. Peace

DeletedUser109292

i think someone is underestimating the power of jager :)

DeletedUser117168

i think someone is underestimating the power of jager :)

The only thing we've got so far is stats, and they don't look good.

Side 1:
Tribes: R5
Side 2:
Tribes: CGI~DA, DA~CGI

Timeframe: 20/12/2015 20:58:00 to 24/12/2015 18:26:41

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3
Side 2: 9
Difference: 6

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,091
Side 2: 73,093
Difference: 45,002

chart

DeletedUser109292

i still rooting for jager to put on a fight . or should i say R5

DeletedUser

Jeez these forums died once I left this world. Come on the wee R5.. Keep on battering away yas wee beasts!

Michael Corleone.

Oh yes this 30+ seconds the replies take really put a dent on my day. You're full of yourself go raise your kid

DeletedUser

Can do a lot in 30 seconds.. Like click Settings > Account > Delete Account.. Should have done that instead. Over 4,000 replies and I bet barely any are worth a read.. You need to raise yourself off your chair and get a life never mind me raising my kid.. Kid.

Michael Corleone.

Telling me to get a life lmao whose the one still posting garbage on a game/world they don't play anymore? Oh that's right, it's you. Go raise your kid and have a happy new year

DeletedUser

Who said I'm no longer playing this world? I'm back again.. Just waiting a few days to prep nukes/nobles before the name change and game face kick in.