Jager Skill

Michael Corleone.

Jager has the finest teamwork Ive seen on this side of the Mississippi

DeletedUser115012

Poor guy, he will go back to noble barbs after this :(

Gorth Kirgar

Was away from TW for the past week....

But this one is easily explained:
He never participated in anything and the plan was already to internal him because he only nobled our own farms.

DeletedUser117168

Was away from TW for the past week....

But this one is easily explained:
He never participated in anything and the plan was already to internal him because he only nobled our own farms.

Well, what I can say is that he's not alone in this!
7b4c7b2a562ae400e9fe1953eee46fa0.png

Gorth Kirgar

Well, what I can say is that he's not alone in this!
7b4c7b2a562ae400e9fe1953eee46fa0.png

True, not alone in nobling barbs....
But there's a huge difference in nobling barbs that were just before player owned, barbs in enemy territory, bonus vills in your own cluster and farms of your fellow tribe-members.

I've nobled quite a few barbs myself, but all fell into the first 3 categories.

brattydreams

True, not alone in nobling barbs....
But there's a huge difference in nobling barbs that were just before player owned, barbs in enemy territory, bonus vills in your own cluster and farms of your fellow tribe-members.

I've nobled quite a few barbs myself, but all fell into the first 3 categories.

I will agree to a point. Taking a bonus barb out of your cluster not in an enemy territory is plain asking for it. Otherwise it also depends on the type of bonus.

DeletedUser117168

Same here, I might sound like the troll of these forums and that I'm always against any Jager player or whatever but really is just that sometimes I can't come to a sense with some of you say. But that's past now that Nubzz is on with real life.

Back into main topic, I also agree with keeping players out of my church, although not successful one single time on this world, be it for my behaviour or whatever, only a few know who I am in game and those who do know I'm very impulsive, yet, I can't not praise myself anyway, I've always been respectful in every matter. Anyway, keeping players out of your church and players who noble barbs is of main importance because a) one less farm b) I just don't like the idea of having another player inside my church radius. This is a game where the tides change so quickly and it's easy to be betrayed here and there, and with trust issues from prior backstabs is even worse. Anyway, I've got no reason why I'm saying this to you since I consider both of you well aware of this, but I was bored and also, the forums are pretty much dead, so even if trolling 1/2 of the time, I feel like it keeps the chat going