Jager vs. Se7en

DeletedUser

Thought I'd create a topic for all the relevant info to be on rather than it being scattered across multiple forums. Time to try keep them a little cleaner eh?

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
59%
41%
58%
42%
57%
43%
41%
59%

There was a point in which this was was one sided and then Se7en and minions made a slight come back.. Time to set the record straight.. Again, big changes coming in this war over the next few weeks.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

There was a point in which this was was one sided and then Se7en and minions made a slight come back.. Time to set the record straight.. Again, big changes coming in this war over the next few weeks.
- Nubzz

You going to recruit the whole tribe?

DeletedUser118340

Forever:

[spoil]Side 1: Tribes: Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: Se7en, SUBV

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 60
Side 2: 51
Difference: 9[/spoil]

Last week:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: Jäger
Side 2:
Tribes: Se7en, SUBV

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 6
Side 2: 9
Difference: 3[/spoil]

Stats look pretty even to me.

Btw, reason I have included SUBV but not included ANTX is because I think SUBV is a family tribe of Se7en, whereas ANTX is just someone Se7en have diplomatic relations with. Hence including the family, but discounting the allies.

DeletedUser

ANTX and Ghost were added to the war, so regardless of them being connected or not they are in the overall scores.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118340

ANTX and Ghost were added to the war, so regardless of them being connected or not they are in the overall scores.

- Nubzz

Yes, they are in the overall scores. And that is the fault of Se7en.

But, I think having your allies being nobled, is something completely different from having your tribe (or family) being nobled.

You posted the whole stats, I gave the stats from Se7ens point of view.

To be honest, considering you have been at war for over a month. I don't think either is anything to brag about, if anything if I were in either Se7en or Jager I would be avoiding bringing any light to this failure of a war.

Your TDA war does atleast does seem to be going somewhere.

DeletedUser84793

Yes, they are in the overall scores. And that is the fault of Se7en.

But, I think having your allies being nobled, is something completely different from having your tribe (or family) being nobled.

You posted the whole stats, I gave the stats from Se7ens point of view.

To be honest, considering you have been at war for over a month. I don't think either is anything to brag about, if anything if I were in either Se7en or Jager I would be avoiding bringing any light to this failure of a war.

Your TDA war does atleast does seem to be going somewhere.

and may i ask what tribe your in? thought you was TDA?

DeletedUser

They are part of the family.. Always trying to find ways to make the stats between the wars look worse than they are? I know the Se7en - Jager on a 1v1 basis doesn't look good at all though it takes time to chew through the fat to get to the meat. I don't care what way you look at the stats of this war, I posted the overall stats on how the "overall" war is going as that's how "most" players want to read and look at. But eh, guess there is always 1 who wants to just make posting information difficult and talk shit.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser118340

Either way Nubzz. I don't see much difference. How long has this war been declared. What are you, at 1 cap a day? Honestly we'll all die of old age before this war is over unless either tribe steps up.

DeletedUser

We didn't declare the war so we'll take it as slow as we want, we have TDA to fry first and with Se7en sitting back comfortably it just bides us time to take the south then move up together with "everyone" contributing rather than just a minor few. What's it to you anyways? I though you guys in Colour were busy with KIAN and possibly ~FFF~ soon?

- Nubzz

DeletedUser84793

Either way Nubzz. I don't see much difference. How long has this war been declared. What are you, at 1 cap a day? Honestly we'll all die of old age before this war is over unless either tribe steps up.

this is a time base game..no one will win this over night..this war may take years to complete...good god!

DeletedUser118340

We didn't declare the war so we'll take it as slow as we want, we have TDA to fry first and with Se7en sitting back comfortably it just bides us time to take the south then move up together with "everyone" contributing rather than just a minor few. What's it to you anyways? I though you guys in Colour were busy with KIAN and possibly ~FFF~ soon?

- Nubzz

TDA then Colour. Keep guessing guys.

Glad to have you confirm my thoughts on the other thread. That you were partially ignoring Se7en while TDA are fought.

this is a time base game..no one will win this over night..this war may take years to complete...good god!

Years. Damn I sure hope not. No-one has time for that.

DeletedUser84793

not to sure on what the record is for the longest running world...but i know this world can go on for a very long time. with jag being top tribe and the numbers they have...the only way they will fall quick would be if jag breaks up and fall apart..for which i don't think they will..it could happen..but im not banking on it..so yea i can see this war going for a very long time indeed!

DeletedUser

TDA then Colour. Keep guessing guys.

Glad to have you confirm my thoughts on the other thread. That you were partially ignoring Se7en while TDA are fought.

Let's keep this thread about relevant info but eh.. Yeah, that's the plan.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

not to sure on what the record is for the longest running world...but i know this world can go on for a very long time. with jag being top tribe and the numbers they have...the only way they will fall quick would be if jag breaks up and fall apart..for which i don't think they will..it could happen..but im not banking on it..so yea i can see this war going for a very long time indeed!

You are on seven side, but then it looks like you're licking Nubzz's ass. we all know how easy it is for you to betray a tribe, so this actions can't just simply be ignored.

The stigma around jager is so immense right now that's it quite obnoxious. Yes, congratulations for being in front of two different sided wars, they have shown some strength. but there's this: there's another side of the coin, we may have been seeing Jager munching through tribes with ease so far but could it be they haven't been fought with real commitment yet? TDA had lot of players farming just to keep the villages count high and also to continue pump villages.. good strategy from a defensive side, but who's gonna clean those stacks? the front players with no nukes left? no wonder tda players keep quitting, imo leadership was weak, and the ops weren't done properly. but not trying to belittle Jager, because im sure they defended well.

The other face of the coin though is Jager core, Jager core is undeniable a good core, they have players giving it all for the tribe, be it nuking or supporting, but that's also Jager weakness, once these players are out what will be left of Jager? This happens in every tribe, there's always the core tribe that give it all for the tribe and then there's those looking for a place to hide.. Or who often just go with the flow but can't be really considered tribe mates.

That's my point of view from an outsider, and I had people proving my point, but it's just a matter of time to find out if it's true or not. Good job Nubzz, but dont recruit every player on the world, just like many have in the past done the exactly same, it bores players because they run out of food eventually and then bye bye Jager core. You're taking out of the fun and the meaning of this game, but it's your leadership, not mine, so do it your way.

DeletedUser84793

You are on seven side, but then it looks like you're licking Nubzz's ass. we all know how easy it is for you to betray a tribe, so this actions can't just simply be ignored.

The stigma around jager is so immense right now that's it quite obnoxious. Yes, congratulations for being in front of two different sided wars, they have shown some strength. but there's this: there's another side of the coin, we may have been seeing Jager munching through tribes with ease so far but could it be they haven't been fought with real commitment yet? TDA had lot of players farming just to keep the villages count high and also to continue pump villages.. good strategy from a defensive side, but who's gonna clean those stacks? the front players with no nukes left? no wonder tda players keep quitting, imo leadership was weak, and the ops weren't done properly. but not trying to belittle Jager, because im sure they defended well.

The other face of the coin though is Jager core, Jager core is undeniable a good core, they have players giving it all for the tribe, be it nuking or supporting, but that's also Jager weakness, once these players are out what will be left of Jager? This happens in every tribe, there's always the core tribe that give it all for the tribe and then there's those looking for a place to hide.. Or who often just go with the flow but can't be really considered tribe mates.

That's my point of view from an outsider, and I had people proving my point, but it's just a matter of time to find out if it's true or not. Good job Nubzz, but dont recruit every player on the world, just like many have in the past done the exactly same, it bores players because they run out of food eventually and then bye bye Jager core. You're taking out of the fun and the meaning of this game, but it's your leadership, not mine, so do it your way.

ok let me put it this way as i always do...now..i would not call it me licking nubzz ass...when i see good game play i will call it the way i see it..and to me im not gonna be like most and make noob complaints about a tribe who is in the top spot for a reason..its called giving them respect as a player...i respect good game play and will give credit to anyone for that matter. now lets get to this betraying past tribes...the answer is yes..i have turned on my own in the past..and most likely will do it again if i see good reasons. you see my little friend...again if i see good reason to hit my targets no matter who they are i will..this is no secret. if your in my tribe and you are not a team player..i will kill you off...if the tribe in whole sucks ass and i think its worth it to strike or take down the tribe as i have done in the past..i will..that's no secret! and besides its better then taking out just one player..i enjoy taking out whole tribes it makes me feel better...IF THEIR IS A NEED TO! Now for me here in this world..i have been apart of Se7en for a while now and i dont see any reason yet to strike at them...why you ask? because their is no need to as of now. I don't deny i do what i want when i want to..this is facts win or lose...but in the end if their is no team play you will bet i will be the one to kill them off way before jag does...IF IT COMES TO THAT! Now lets be reasonable..you don't like me from a past world and you have been a shadow here to me on the externals for a while now...I wonder by the comment you just said to me has something to do with me taking out a tribe you was in or friends with..or even the fact you got nobled by me...which ever the case may be..i thank you for your entertainment..its been a blast so far. but no i dont lick nubzz ass...just dont hold it against him for what he does...in most cases i would do the same..cheers!:icon_cool:

DeletedUser117168

[spoil]
ok let me put it this way as i always do...now..i would not call it me licking nubzz ass...when i see good game play i will call it the way i see it..and to me im not gonna be like most and make noob complaints about a tribe who is in the top spot for a reason..its called giving them respect as a player...i respect good game play and will give credit to anyone for that matter. now lets get to this betraying past tribes...the answer is yes..i have turned on my own in the past..and most likely will do it again if i see good reasons. you see my little friend...again if i see good reason to hit my targets no matter who they are i will..this is no secret. if your in my tribe and you are not a team player..i will kill you off...if the tribe in whole sucks ass and i think its worth it to strike or take down the tribe as i have done in the past..i will..that's no secret! and besides its better then taking out just one player..i enjoy taking out whole tribes it makes me feel better...IF THEIR IS A NEED TO! Now for me here in this world..i have been apart of Se7en for a while now and i dont see any reason yet to strike at them...why you ask? because their is no need to as of now. I don't deny i do what i want when i want to..this is facts win or lose...but in the end if their is no team play you will bet i will be the one to kill them off way before jag does...IF IT COMES TO THAT! Now lets be reasonable..you don't like me from a past world and you have been a shadow here to me on the externals for a while now...I wonder by the comment you just said to me has something to do with me taking out a tribe you was in or friends with..or even the fact you got nobled by me...which ever the case may be..i thank you for your entertainment..its been a blast so far. but no i dont lick nubzz ass...just dont hold it against him for what he does...in most cases i would do the same..cheers!:icon_cool:
[/spoil]

You would never touch me or noble me if I was playing the world with serious commitment. I know you from w80. You were in a tribe with me and I could see you flame all day even though I was but pp whoring.

Anyway, you do whatever you want and pleases you, and I say whatever I want and think it's right, because in contrast to you, I don't bring down tribes if I don't like the way the play, I, on the other side, try to bring up their members and turn them into better players, because we all seek more skill in war time, nothing else. If you. munch through someone easily, it's no fun

DeletedUser84793

You would never touch me or noble me if I was playing the world with serious commitment. I know you from w80. You were in a tribe with me and I could see you flame all day even though I was but pp whoring.

Anyway, you do whatever you want and pleases you, and I say whatever I want and think it's right, because in contrast to you, I don't bring down tribes if I don't like the way the play, I, on the other side, try to bring up their members and turn them into better players, because we all seek more skill in war time, nothing else. If you. munch through someone easily, it's no fun

thats exactly what i do..when i see something wrong i do try to teach players the right way or help in anyways i can..but in the end if they dont pick up their game play or fight as a team their rather worthless to take up space on the roster...and that is where the need to noble them comes to play...to be honest..i pulled out my hair many times working with others...its never ending. but i try until their is no reason to continue. now world 80 so thats where you come from and you were in the same tribe as me...as you stated you were pp whoring...now that might be a reason you dont like me..but yet you blame me for betraying you? you was not a team player..you were simply pp whoring..thanks for clearing that up for us..now who would blame me for doing what needed to be done? i had good reasons to flame now didnt i?..lol noob!:icon_rolleyes:

and another note im pp whoring right now on w84 but the difference is im not recruiting other members who wants to win the world..i simply just pp whore..i dont join a tribe who expects me to be apart of the team and pp whore around..maybe you should not join a tribe who tries to win and you sit their selling all your resources and not being a team player...perhaps that was the problem.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser117168

thats exactly what i do..when i see something wrong i do try to teach players the right way or help in anyways i can..but in the end if they dont pick up their game play or fight as a team their rather worthless to take up space on the roster...and that is where the need to noble them comes to play...to be honest..i pulled out my hair many times working with others...its never ending. but i try until their is no reason to continue. now world 80 so thats where you come from and you were in the same tribe as me...as you stated you were pp whoring...now that might be a reason you dont like me..but yet you blame me for betraying you? you was not a team player..you were simply pp whoring..thanks for clearing that up for us..now who would blame me for doing what needed to be done? i had good reasons to flame now didnt i?..lol noob!:icon_rolleyes:

and another note im pp whoring right now on w84 but the difference is im not recruiting other members who wants to win the world..i simply just pp whore..i dont join a tribe who expects me to be apart of the team and pp whore around..maybe you should not join a tribe who tries to win and you sit their selling all your resources and not being a team player...perhaps that was the problem.

the tribe you flamed was doing the same Jager is doing though, so i don't see the difference :s

my troops were never home, so probably was more of a tribe mate than you