Jager Vs. TDA

DeletedUser118341

My mistake thought you were in TDA...not sure what tribe your in..but i don't think you can speak on me or my tribe here. as far as Se7en goes we have been fighting for a very long time..we have destroyed other tribes in the past. now jag is a worthy foe..and i give my respects to them..their not an easy enemy to defeat. but in facts this is a time base game..all in due time i say...now sit down it would appear you dont want to let no one know your ingame name or for that matter the tribe your in...you dont count...now go away!

Just going to briefly weigh in here. You don't appear to have done anything in the war. We at Colour have already taken rank 2 in 'War Stats' despite starting 10 days ago. Not that these things matter too much, but atleast noble some Jager players before you talk about Jager vs Se7en still being an active war.

Now, for the topic at hand. TDA seem to be falling, its not over ofcourse, but we are starting the see strong signs that Jager have the upper hand. If, as Nubz states, that TDA are quiting left right and centre, then the comeback is going to be nearly impossible. But if their leadership is still strong, a comeback could be on. Time will tell as you say Stealthy.

As for recruitment of war refugees, people who run from fights will always run, until they have no option, then they will crumble. Its happened throughout Tribalwars lifespan, and it will happen this world aswell. An example of this would be gin61531 who ran when we first decided to noble -V-. He tried to run to Jager, then ran to KIAN, and then was easily dismantled by Colour when he didn't have an option but to face the music as it were.

DeletedUser118340

My mistake thought you were in TDA...not sure what tribe your in..but i don't think you can speak on me or my tribe here. as far as Se7en goes we have been fighting for a very long time..we have destroyed other tribes in the past. now jag is a worthy foe..and i give my respects to them..their not an easy enemy to defeat. but in facts this is a time base game..all in due time i say...now sit down it would appear you dont want to let no one know your ingame name or for that matter the tribe your in...you dont count...now go away!

What does it matter who I am in game. Maybe I'm in Jager, maybe I'm barbling at the back of the map. Maybe I an a turtle with 1 village. I don't see any different between any of those situations and yours. You have barbled. You have nothing to show for fighting Jager. All you do is talk about the future, and how your playing the long game. Its all BS until you actually do something I'm afraid.

DeletedUser84793

Just going to briefly weigh in here. You don't appear to have done anything in the war. We at Colour have already taken rank 2 in 'War Stats' despite starting 10 days ago. Not that these things matter too much, but atleast noble some Jager players before you talk about Jager vs Se7en still being an active war.

Now, for the topic at hand. TDA seem to be falling, its not over ofcourse, but we are starting the see strong signs that Jager have the upper hand. If, as Nubz states, that TDA are quiting left right and centre, then the comeback is going to be nearly impossible. But if their leadership is still strong, a comeback could be on. Time will tell as you say Stealthy.

As for recruitment of war refugees, people who run from fights will always run, until they have no option, then they will crumble. Its happened throughout Tribalwars lifespan, and it will happen this world aswell. An example of this would be gin61531 who ran when we first decided to noble -V-. He tried to run to Jager, then ran to KIAN, and then was easily dismantled by Colour when he didn't have an option but to face the music as it were.

my intention was not to come on here discussing Se7en vs jag war...just trying to correct some lame comments made by some. you guys should be very proud in your war stats..its very impressive. as far as recruiting goes..not every player who joins jag i would not say all is a runner or for that matter would call a bad player..now some in the example you stated maybe. but im sure with your skill level you do know tribes will even recruit the enemy as the world progresses..this is nothing new..sometimes a tribe picks up good players and then sometimes they pick up what you call refugee who runs away..this is true. but regardless..jag is doing very well so far in what their doing considering most of the surrounding tribes is at war with them...cant take that away from nubzz or his guys..but again like i said time will tell all if they continue to hold their spot.

DeletedUser84793

What does it matter who I am in game. Maybe I'm in Jager, maybe I'm barbling at the back of the map. Maybe I an a turtle with 1 village. I don't see any different between any of those situations and yours. You have barbled. You have nothing to show for fighting Jager. All you do is talk about the future, and how your playing the long game. Its all BS until you actually do something I'm afraid.

I always say look both ways before you cross the street my little friend...i waste nothing! my targets is taken carefully..and yes i like barbs also..this is a church world...you can call me a defensive machine,a turtle what ever you feel like..but in the end i will still be here! i will see the end game and why is that you may ask? because i play very smart..im not stupid like some players...I am a team player...strategy is the name of the game....and i shall play this game! cheers!

DeletedUser118337

TDA seem to have been counted out of the game, hopefully this isn't the case, however at this stage in the game keeping people interested is as bigger battle as fighting the rank 1 tribe. Some jager players have proven very good tribal wars players, there are others that haven't really been tested.

DeletedUser117168

really how can he be flamed? and who says their actions was bad is what i like to know...does every tribe recruit players all the time no matter where their from? for example on w41 we won the world..AXES use this tactic many times. its a known fact in this game that one day your enemy can end up being your team mate..this is true in every world. perhaps if you ever made it to the end game you would know this..just saying...
tlpm.gif

You are rimmed on every world how could you possible say this! Your profile is the same every world, there's always that cheap win you got, which im too lazy to look into

DeletedUser

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
70%
30%
72%
28%
63%
37%
37%
63%

This is the update from today.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
73%
27%
74%
26%
65%
35%
36%
64%

The update from today, another 9 villages taken. Slowly but surely making good headway.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser

Summary
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
72%
28%
72%
28%
67%
33%
34%
66%

Well not take away the fact that 6 out of them 10 new caps for TDA were a planned merge. But eh, nevertheless, here are the updated stats..

- Nubzz