Jager Vs. TDA

brattydreams

Or they are cycling since they just finished with rehab. Those nukes do take time to rebuild after all.

DeletedUser117168

Lame excuse, bro.....we're at war with #2 and #4(+posse).

true, but i don't think anyone bragged about their war caps, besides stealthy who is a kid trapped in a old man body.

so yes, you guys should be happy because you're currently winning the war, but bragging about it isn't cool imo..

DeletedUser118080

TDA will be disband soon and they will create another tribe, Jagger for the win.

DeletedUser84793

true, but i don't think anyone bragged about their war caps, besides stealthy who is a kid trapped in a old man body.

so yes, you guys should be happy because you're currently winning the war, but bragging about it isn't cool imo..

you got xxstealthyxx on the brain way to much bro! i'm not even apart of this conversation and yet you still bring my name up in some lame cut down..i know you don't like me and that's fine...and i understand we have the same ememy's and that's fine..but the truth is..jag or anyone for that matter is more important then you will ever be in this game..your just some noob trying to get in on conversations when in all accounts you need to sit down in the corner and not speak..you make all our allies look bad..not sure what tribe your in but they should noble you out...now never mention my name again little man...your not important!:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

When you have a tribe which has the best potential in the world due to spread and location bitch to you and threaten you that "your time will cone" kinda just makes me entitled to brag as the council and top members quit/delete. When will you start to believe.

- Nubzz

DeletedUser117168

you got xxstealthyxx on the brain way to much bro! i'm not even apart of this conversation and yet you still bring my name up in some lame cut down..i know you don't like me and that's fine...and i understand we have the same ememy's and that's fine..but the truth is..jag or anyone for that matter is more important then you will ever be in this game..your just some noob trying to get in on conversations when in all accounts you need to sit down in the corner and not speak..you make all our allies look bad..not sure what tribe your in but they should noble you out...now never mention my name again little man...your not important!:icon_twisted:

stealthy, i mentioned you because of course, as an omnipresent god, you're always around.. and i don't hate you, just think you're childish

it doesn't matter in which account im in right now, but i can assure im around 80 ranks in front of you, also a lil bit more OD, although i don't think it matters much. so don't go call others noob if you don't even know in which account they're in :s

DeletedUser

[h=4]Summary[/h]
Conquered villagesPoint increaseDefeated opponents while attackingDefeated opponents while defending
Your tribe
Enemy
====
Difference
Graph
70%
30%
71%
29%
63%
37%
38%
62%

This isn't really counting all the villages in which we have taken, FameInFame the big mouth who deleted as apparently another world is taking too much of his time? (Always the same excuses) lolandylolz deleted (Thought more of this player) also before all villages were taken.. There is multiple players from TDA if you look into it who have deleted before getting rimmed.. These stats are a fraction of what's to come. By the way guys, this isn't boasting.. It's called war, and in war there can only be one victor.

- Nubzz

twenty-five

You seem to think boasting and war are mutually exclusive, sadly you'd be mistaken. Anyways well done on all your shiny caps, they are almost as shiny as new shiny recruits.

brattydreams

You seem to think boasting and war are mutually exclusive, sadly you'd be mistaken. Anyways well done on all your shiny caps, they are almost as shiny as new shiny recruits.

The bigger question is with those new shiny recruits will some of the old guard in Jager decide to break off and create a new tribe. I have heard the grumblings so time will tell.

DeletedUser

No mate, I don't. What I do know is that multiple players from TDA before and during the start of this war were claiming that they were going to tear us to shreds. These players have been rimmed/deleted from this world so we are entitled to boast of their behalf, are we not?

We have had players merging up like every single world that happens.. So we had and still have some space available to take on players who are not just growing well though wanting to actually get involved in the wars we are in or have been getting involved previously. Even without the recruitment we would still be #1. That old chestnut eh.

Why would a new tribe be created Bratty? Enlighten us please.. (Laugh out loud).

- Nubzz

twenty-five

No mate, I don't.

By the way guys, this isn't boasting.. It's called war, and in war there can only be one victor.

So why are you saying it's not boasting because war(!!!!!!!) (exclamation points placed for how I perceive you actually typed this line)

What I do know is that multiple players from TDA before and during the start of this war were claiming that they were going to tear us to shreds. These players have been rimmed/deleted from this world so we are entitled to boast of their behalf, are we not?

Thought you weren't boasting? But sure you can do whatever you like.

We have had players merging up like every single world that happens.. So we had and still have some space available to take on players who are not just growing well though wanting to actually get involved in the wars we are in or have been getting involved previously. Even without the recruitment we would still be #1. That old chestnut eh.

Without recruitment Jager would be 258021 points large, that's rank 25. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser84793

Does it matter who jag recruits? the way i see it is this...it's the players who join jag that should take the heat not nubzz...to be honest Se7en just recruited a jag player of 200k points..this is facts! do i like it? No..but hey i think its fair to say recruiting happens on both sides if the opportunity rises...again no need to come down on jags method of game play..their doing what anyone would do if they were in their shoes. it would be nice to see legit comments on here for once...instead of comments about jags game play. the bottom line and facts is this..their the top tribe and holding their own...jag is the top tribe like it or not we all should show some respect for what they have done to keep their top rank. facts is facts! I for one don't share the same thinking as some of the players here...after all if i were nubzz i would do the same thing as he is doing! just saying...Enjoy the game.

stealthy, i mentioned you because of course, as an omnipresent god, you're always around.. and i don't hate you, just think you're childish

it doesn't matter in which account im in right now, but i can assure im around 80 ranks in front of you, also a lil bit more OD, although i don't think it matters much. so don't go call others noob if you don't even know in which account they're in :s

well say what you will..i for one don't hide my name...not sure what your stats is or do i even care! that's not the point...but some of your comments on here tells me all i need to know about you...I for one don't hate you...I just don't share the same thoughts as you...you have trolled me on other worlds before and i don't expect you to stop any time soon. I will say this much about you...your not the worst player here ive seen..but at the same time you can be annoying. just enjoy your game and try not to look stupid in your efforts to put your self in the conversation...as far as me being childish? my little friend at least i show respect to other top players and i dont make my self look bad by making stupid comments...the facts is always gonna be the facts..and so far our enemy is holding the top spot and getting bigger by the day..it will be nice to see at least some respect go to the other side...in doing that makes you a better player regardless if your losing...food for thought!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118340

The funny thing is, all these new recruits before joining Jager, asked to be in other tribes first. And if my sources are correct, even offered to temporarily join Jager in order to spy for said tribes. Have to wait and see I guess.

DeletedUser

The funny thing is, all these new recruits before joining Jager, asked to be in other tribes first. And if my sources are correct, even offered to temporarily join Jager in order to spy for said tribes. Have to wait and see I guess.

This was the story of players from Addict wanting to join ~FFF~ though something didn't fall through so now they are spying here in Jager until the times right? Yes, that's exactly what's happening. I'm obviously letting it happen.. Actually I'm feeding them everything I know. How did you become so smart and also gain sources?

Settings > Account > Delete Account > Enter Password > Goodbye

- Nubzz

brattydreams

Glad it isn't just me hearing these things Jager thinks I just post to flame them but I actually don't have anything to do with their wars or their allies or their enemies. Their players are just complaining everywhere as are their newest recruits.

DeletedUser118340

This was the story of players from Addict wanting to join ~FFF~ though something didn't fall through so now they are spying here in Jager until the times right? Yes, that's exactly what's happening. I'm obviously letting it happen.. Actually I'm feeding them everything I know. How did you become so smart and also gain sources?

Settings > Account > Delete Account > Enter Password > Goodbye

- Nubzz

Or the player you recruited from KIAN begging to join Colour first?

Or nunners who briefly joined you only because he was awaiting an invite from Se7en who were his first choice.

Honestly you'd be amazed the things you hear when sitting at the back of a map barbling. Its all about having contacts this game ;)

twenty-five

You've too much time on your hands.

- Nubzz

I spent about 3 minutes total making posts in this thread, how does that indicate too much time? I can understand why jager isn't particularly good if their leader considers 3 minutes time investment to be 'too much'. I mean I get it's actually an avoidance technique for ignoring me, but really, that was the best one you had available? Post some nonsense? :S

The internal workings I've seen of jager in the past indicate they aren't to be respected, sorry stealthy but their members have on more than on occasion threatened violence against each other. That isn't conducive to a good tribe I'm afraid, or a good leader for allowing it to happen. Unsure why having the most points makes them worthy of respect given that. In fact things like the above make them a joke in my book.

DeletedUser

Glad it isn't just me hearing these things Jager thinks I just post to flame them but I actually don't have anything to do with their wars or their allies or their enemies. Their players are just complaining everywhere as are their newest recruits.

Stop talking shit mate.. Laugh out loud..

- Nubzz