Jager

• Thread starter Deleted User - 4669627
  • Start date

Deleted User - 4669627

Let's begin with the official explanation of the RobRich incident from 1 of the 2 dukes...

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 11:56
rob had a outside sitter i messaged him about it with no reply i woke up this morning with no reply and dark had kicked him and nobled him

I had asked in another thread...

why did rank 4 account in world (2 in your tribe) set an outside sitter? he wasn't active enough? couldn't find a co? could not find anybody to trust within the tribe? could not get 1 player he trusted into the tribe? or was he betraying you? maybe for his former tribe stress?

does the plot thicken? inquiring minds want to know!

Now, I have an even better question...

robrich Aug 03, 00:52
why did I get knocked out of the tribe?

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 00:52
i never kicked u mate

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 00:55
you need to message dark and ask him for a exsplanation i have sent him a message man

robrich Aug 03, 00:55
He has a train coming at me

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 00:56
your kidding :/ can u not snipe him wtf let me message him again

robrich Aug 03, 01:30
he had me on his friends list....asked me a few days ago how many troops I had.He must of planned it from the start.That is the lowest thing I have ever seen in this game.I thought InfectedSoul was in charge here.

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 01:32
Infected is duke dark is a baron I'm confused he wouldn't of kicked you for no reason I'm sure of it and yes your right it is the lowest thing ever if that's literally what he has done and he will be dealt with u got enough d to snipe his nobles

robrich Aug 03, 01:44
He lands at 7:49:12.....I will have in my village, 1400 spear...600 sword...534 axes...320 l.cav....50 rams....40 cats.and 1 nobleman. my wall is level 20,flag at def.8....metal on swords and spears of def.5 and my pally is def.30 on both spears and swords. I will try to hold my ground,if not it was nice knowing you however briefly it was.

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 01:45
Snipe his last noble let the 3 hit kill off his 4th mate

robrich Aug 03, 01:47
one thing I never learned in this game is snipe and not for lack of trying.can you or someone take my sit and do the deed?

robrich Aug 03, 01:52
that was a tough question now that I think about it.I'll fight him and if I loose,I'm done....thanks for everything :)

Julius Caesar. Aug 03, 01:53
I can't really mate :( you need to snipe his last noble tho also call the militia on the last noble of you have to just barb bounce your troops

robrich Aug 03, 01:53
I forgot about them thanks

robrich Aug 03, 23:03

This message has been forwarded by robrich.

Where did Julius ask about the outside sitter?
I see where Rob asked JC to sit him.
Here's where Dark asked about Rob's troops...

DarkGates Jul 31, 09:29
Since were so co se I thought Id ask you if your Off, or def? and how many def troops you have in case of a attack? I have 1000 spear and 1000 swords so far.

robrich Jul 31, 09:38
900 spears,500 swords,200 scouts,140 l.cav.,15 cats.....my wall is level 17 and my pally has 30 defense for both,sword and spear...At this point of the game,I don't think we will get attacked,but it's good to update each other as we go.

DarkGates Jul 31, 09:41
nice job keep up the good work.

robrich Jul 31, 09:42
thanks, you too :)

DarkGates Jul 31, 19:24
Got a question how was stress your od tribe?

robrich Jul 31, 19:30
They have no game plan,some want to play serious,a lot of them are just hanging around,some are pp farming. The leader is" EYES"...nice person,but isn't given much direction to anyone.I didn't talk with anyone there,just read the forum everyday.

DarkGates Jul 31, 19:30
Just wondering

robrich Jul 31, 19:43
I knew I was coming into this tribe eventually as I was invited to this world by InfectedSoul but I had surgery which caused me to come to this world late and lost my spot,so I was just hanging in the other tribe till I got the invite.just thought I'd let you know :)

DarkGates Jul 31, 19:44
ok its a good

robrich Aug 03, 23:02

This message has been forwarded by robrich.

Is that just coincidence? Was DarkGates anticipating that Rob would set an outside sitter & need to be nobled?

Notice Rob was actually invited to the premade, whereas Dark is a recent recruit. Notice Rob keeps mentioning IS in each mail.

IS? JC? DG? Gestalt? Anybody care to comment?

If anybody in Jager would like confirmation that these mails are genuine, mail Forifex in game, I will forward them. Tbh, I doubt anybody in question will even deny they are real.

I've nothing against the mates of Jager, I am not attacking any of you. I am warning you of the threat your own leadership poses to you.

Rob was rank 2 in your tribe, invited to the premade, active, committed tons of pp, built troops, etc.

If he wasn't worth the least amount of loyalty, how are ANY of YOU?

:oops:

Deleted User - 4669627

But wait, there's also this?

DarkGates Aug 04, 05:46
Incoming 2 Attacks both at both of my villages, Need them both stacked with defense before the 70 hrs is up. Every one from the tribe send 100 spear 100 swords to both of my villages. Lets see how well our defenses are.

100 x 40 members = 4000 Spear x 2

Village: ([player]566|472[/player])
Village: ([player]579|480[/player])

70 hours? Fakes?

The Blunted One Aug 04, 06:53
Hey gang, I've been booted by Dark Gates for not agreeing with the entire tribe sending support to him for a noble that is 70 hours away.

I don't want back in, I'm not sending this to create drama. I like many of you enjoy this game. I won't have mine messed up by a kid on a power trip. I urge you to leave. I've seen this before and this ship is going down fast.

Your loyal tribemate,
Blunt

if you don't support the player who just nobled your mate against 70 hour fakes you get kicked?

:oops:

I'd like to ask ALL of YOU in w95 who enjoy my investigative reporting to send ME support :p
seriously though, you know they're coming for me. Even folks on BP can spare 10 sp & 10 sw.

Keep me in w95 & I will keep exposing the truth :cool:

- Forifex

Last edited by a moderator:

Frozen Beauty

Well, the truth is the truth. So i can confirm that the supporting post was legitimate. What happened among-st the co's within darkgates account is anybody's guess. But nevertheless it was an overreaction and way too over kill in terms of asking for support for a 70hr single noble attack? I mean thats 140hrs of no farming time if it was a real attack. That means the attacker was actually losing way more resources than the defenders themselves. The could've been handled way better by darkgates in my eyes. It was blown way out of proportion for something so small. It doesn't matter now. He owned up to it and admitted it was a-bit over kill. We all got to make mistakes to learn from it somehow :).

DeletedUser105131

Handbags at forty paces it sounds like to me, some of you guys are so serious about this game...quite sad really.