Jake and Lee's Siggeh Store

DeletedUser

for instance, this is being given away to anyone.

firstcomefirstserve.png

That is gross. The guy is ugly for starters. The c4d's are a mess, too many colours, and some going int he wrong direction ruinign the flow entirely. The guy's shirt and the head of the guitar look over sharpened. His hand is too blurry, and the c4d's seem to cut into his shoulder?? Clean up his face, it's orange. Did you purposely cut off the end of the guitar, rotate it slightly and blur it? Take out the wireframe's too, ruin flow. Lighting is shocking, there seems to be some light at the top left, some comign fromt he c4d's and loads from the bottom right, yet it doesn't seem to match up with the guy. Clean up the spot son his face too. I could do this for ages, so much wrong with it.

Although i do like your adera tag and the mentalist ones. You're clearly way better than the original creators of this thread =/

DeletedUser

That is gross. The guy is ugly for starters. The c4d's are a mess, too many colours, and some going int he wrong direction ruinign the flow entirely. The guy's shirt and the head of the guitar look over sharpened. His hand is too blurry, and the c4d's seem to cut into his shoulder?? Clean up his face, it's orange. Did you purposely cut off the end of the guitar, rotate it slightly and blur it? Take out the wireframe's too, ruin flow. Lighting is shocking, there seems to be some light at the top left, some comign fromt he c4d's and loads from the bottom right, yet it doesn't seem to match up with the guy. Clean up the spot son his face too. I could do this for ages, so much wrong with it.

Although i do like your adera tag and the mentalist ones. You're clearly way better than the original creators of this thread =/

heh, say all that, but than look at your sig :S

DeletedUser

My brother (lee hawthorn) wants to point out that he made that.

Its pretty good, but Jake I think you could do better...