Jamm posting about Jamm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krakkan

Well. some said jamm got banned because of a grudge of a moros. maybe those should at least apolgize to moros.
the task of a mod in not very nice so you could be a bit more thankful to the mods who are modding the world

Stop sucking up.

DeletedUser

if someone isnt as irritating as you, it doesnt immediately mean he is a suckup you know.

why would I be a suckup, I dont even know moros. I just think you misjudged him and therefor is a apoligie in the right place

just try and feel how it is like to be nice to someone.

DeletedUser2816

if someone isnt as irritating as you, it doesnt immediately mean he is a suckup you know.

why would I be a suckup, I dont even know moros. I just think you misjudged him and therefor is a apoligie in the right place

just try and feel how it is like to be nice to someone.

Moros is a class guy, but you are being a complete tool. If you don't know him, how do you know he is being misjudged? You dont. Shut up. Your mother. Etc.

invalid user

Blackmailing IS allowed.. Read the rules before posting.

Rules §4) Communication said:
Threats and blackmailing of other players are allowed only if the context is entirely ingame

Rules §4) Communication / Examples said:
It is allowed to blackmail a player for resources in-game through threatening their loss of villages due to potential in-game attacks.

And to this end, I wholeheartedly disagree with jamm saying he did anything wrong. He (essentially) did nothing the rules specifically forbid..

The 'reason' left for him being banned was "two account being accessed from one internet connection with one pushing the other." Which was NOT the case.

Now, The rules do state
Rules §7) Push accounts said:
If you decide to quit the game you are not allowed to continue to play your account just to push one or more other accounts!

They do NOT state you(the person receiving resources) will be banned for this . They DO state you(the person receiving resources) will be banned if this condition is met:

Rules §7) Push accounts said:
Use of a permanent (or switching) account sitter for this may result in banning of the sitters main account as well!

The rules do state:
§7) Push accounts / Examples: said:
If you are receiving recourses from a clear push account you have to report this. If you do not report the transports your account may be banned together with the push account!
But, if jamm blackmailed this member to send him resources (which IS allowed) then it clearly wouldn't be a push account. As it was a blackmailed account.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I received countless messages from this push account claiming that he had another account, the account was very close to me, he was targeting me and going to attack me, he was going to noble me as soon as he got a noble, he was only using this account to send defensive support troops and resources to his other account, and so on.

The guy didn't type like jamm does, so I have no idea if it was really jamm or not. But the investigation by Moros shows that all the things this guy was claiming his "other account" was going to do, were indeed true - the resources, the troops, going to attack me, etc.

I want to think it was another player or a friend of jamm's, but I don't know why someone would act like this. If he was just being blackmailed, I would think he would just tell me that, instead of saying "this is my other account, I'm going to attack you with it soon".

DeletedUser

a) I had more troops than what did attack you, but lost some in an attack on me. defending with offense doesn't help that much :(
b) of course noone knew your troops, you hid behind 180 scouts. but I knew your farm level all along. so I knew how much troops you potentially had.
c) can someone close this, so that all this morons don't keep bragging.

again: I got pushed with the massive amount of 10k 10k 10k, and that was because I blackmailed them. that is not the reason I got banned. Do you really think I was 1400 points bigger than most of my neighbours because of that??

I got defensive troops from that player, during a time period, were I was never attacked nor scouted.

DeletedUser

Moros is a class guy, but you are being a complete tool. If you don't know him, how do you know he is being misjudged? You dont. Shut up. Your mother. Etc.

I am not diccussing whether or not I know moros. he was misjudged and I think an apologie is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.