Japan

DeletedUser

CandleLight.jpg

For all the victims in Japan, & the many more that could follow. My Prayers are with you!

DeletedUser

Seriously... I think some of you are the lowest form of life. To use Japan as a jest in anything is sick and wrong. My prayers go out to them. It makes me sick any time good people die. Their is so much bullshit in this world and more and more people seem to be indifferent to it. I can't believe anyone would come on here and say such a thing. Shame on you Nonsu.

DeletedUser

And if that nuclear reactor melts down, hundreds of thousands of homes will be lost, and millions could die, jobs will be gone, and the world supplier for many goods we enjoy will be lost. So before you make fun of stuff, think of what it means for you too. That tsunami/earthquake didnt mean just havoc for japan, but the world. The end good bye Nonsu

DeletedUser

I hope the best for all in Japan this truely is a devastating event and one that will effect the whole world, no matter where you live. I hope Nonsou that something like this would never happen to you but if it did I would not make light of it, the wall of water that washed ashore there took more then just buildings and boats. My best wishes for all that have been affected and my thier lives be rebuilt to some resemblence of what they were accustomed to very soon.

The nuclear reactor meltdowns are huge and something to watch very closely

DeletedUser

I hope the best for all in Japan this truely is a devastating event and one that will effect the whole world, no matter where you live. I hope Nonsou that something like this would never happen to you but if it did I would not make light of it, the wall of water that washed ashore there took more then just buildings and boats. My best wishes for all that have been affected and my thier lives be rebuilt to some resemblence of what they were accustomed to very soon.

The nuclear reactor meltdowns are huge and something to watch very closely

Very much so... and that could effect more Japan. The Chernobyl crisis developed a radioactive cloud that traveled pretty far but luckily dissipated before it got to California's coast. I hope they contain their reactor in Japan and it does not result in a meltdown but if not this whole thing could get much worse.

DeletedUser

That meltdown could be the end of many peoples lives, livelihoods, and futures as we know it. ): I hope all goes well.

DeletedUser

Very much so... and that could effect more Japan. The Chernobyl crisis developed a radioactive cloud that traveled pretty far but luckily dissipated before it got to California's coast. I hope they contain their reactor in Japan and it does not result in a meltdown but if not this whole thing could get much worse.
The radiation from Chernobyl spread west into Europe and only slightly East :icon_confused:

All regards to the people of Japan and any other people affected by the events.

DeletedUser75781

Well according to some the radioactive cloud from Japan is spreading across Asia so everyone in Asian countries must stay indoors for about 24h

You aren't trolling. You are showing your true colors. You really are the scum of the earth. A sad excuse for a human being. I suggest you leave the w35 forums and go back to offtopica with your "buddies", you can take your comment there and see how many of your "buddies" laugh.

Nope, she should quit TW entirely, since she made a bet so :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

The radiation from Chernobyl spread west into Europe and only slightly East :icon_confused:

All regards to the people of Japan and any other people affected by the events.

Actually it was bigger than that. Googled to be specific

"spreading a radioactive cloud over large parts of the former Soviet Union, including Belarus, Ukraine and Russia, across Europe, and reaching as far as Greenland and parts of Asia. The radioactive plume initially traveled in a northwest direction toward Sweden, Finland and Eastern Europe, exposing the unsuspecting public to levels up to 100 times the normal background radiation."

My wife had been living in California at the time and many were scared it go there but it never did. It was a scary time though. I was in Colorado at the time. My wife and I had not met yet. We were both kids but she is a little older than me and remembers it more clearly than I do. I of course wasn't as interested in world news as I am now. I have to keep an eye on it to know what to do in the stock market. Plus... I find it interesting now that I am an adult.

DeletedUser

California is on the Western Side of The US. Chernobyl is in Ukraine. The radiation cloud spread mainly west as image shows:
therefore the fear of radiation reahing California was ridiculous

DeletedUser

You aren't trolling. You are showing your true colors. You really are the scum of the earth. A sad excuse for a human being. I suggest you leave the w35 forums and go back to offtopica with your "buddies", you can take your comment there and see how many of your "buddies" laugh.

I'll give you a challenge. Join W56, and rim me there. If you do, I'll quit TW.

King Sean04

I'll give you a challenge. Join W56, and rim me there. If you do, I'll quit TW.

What does that have anything to do with TW? I see no where in my post talking about rimming you. I wrote about you being a sad ass excuse for a human. Nice try though :lol: You'll probably quit anyways :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I reported Nonsou. Hopefully... the mods will do their job and ban her so we can get back on topic in here. Seriously.. this isn't the thread to spam and be disrespectful.

DeletedUser

Cool story bro, but the term pussy comes up. lalalalalala

Exorcizamus te, omnis immundus spiritus, omnis satanica potestas, omnis incursio infernalis adversarii, omnis legio, omnis congregatio et secta diabolica, in nomine et virtute Domini Nostri Jesu + Christi, eradicare et effugare a Dei Ecclesia, ab animabus ad imaginem Dei conditis ac pretioso divini Agni sanguine redemptis + .

English:
Exorcizamus you , all foul breath , all satanica power , all clash infernalis opponent , all a selection , all assembly and sector devil , upon by name and valor Demesne Our Jesu Christi , to root out and flee from a Dei Church , counting from breath to imaginem Dei laid up stores and price divine influence Recognition what blood ransoming.

Be gone, Devil!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

King A, I doubt anyone would do anything, there is no W35 mod. There wasn't any point in reporting her. Unless Pet comes on here. Let her post stupid things and just ignore her, cause if we reply, it'll go completely off topic.

and for the topic: I personally hope Japan recovers, I have friends there.

DeletedUser

King A, I doubt anyone would do anything, there is no W35 mod. There wasn't any point in reporting her. Unless Pet comes on here. Let her post stupid things and just ignore her, cause if we reply, it'll go completely off topic.

and for the topic: I personally hope Japan recovers, I have friends there.

Jake has friends there.

:icon_eek: