Japan

DeletedUser

I reported Nonsou. Hopefully... the mods will do their job and ban her so we can get back on topic in here. Seriously.. this isn't the thread to spam and be disrespectful.

Calling somebody the female reproductive organ is now offensive? Jeez, sexism is lovely these days. lalalalalala :lol:

DeletedUser

California is on the Western Side of The US. Chernobyl is in Ukraine. The radiation cloud spread mainly west as image shows:
therefore the fear of radiation reahing California was ridiculous

Once again you are wrong. You need to do better research. The fear was how much would get there but most of it dissipated but even small amounts reached America... not enough to have immediate effects we could see then though. What people feared was how much would get here and if you were an adult then you would have been concerned. It was on the news all the time then. Luckily the mast amount dissipated before ever getting here but when it first was spreading people were concerned and that is what I was referring to. Just as we will be just as concerned in their is a full meltdown in Japan. That could be a great threat to America.

"Variable winds for days carried much of the Chernobyl radioactive material northward to Scandinavian countries, then westward and southward to other European countries. The resultant wide dispersal of this fallout allowed time for both scavenging and radioactive decay before a small fraction of these invisible radioactive clouds rose and also were blown eastward by the prevailing high-altitude winds. These west winds carried an extremely small fraction of the radioactive emissions from the burning Chernobyl plant clear across Asia and the Pacific to America."-Just google Chernoyble and the Pacific and you will find tons of info

DeletedUser

Well lets hope that doesn't happen again this time, enough Havoc has been done already.

DeletedUser

King A the map of radiation spread changes every map you see. No one could tell accurately where it went since it took place behind the iron curtain so for a long time no one knew that it had happened

DeletedUser

King A the map of radiation spread changes every map you see. No one could tell accurately where it went since it took place behind the iron curtain so for a long time no one knew that it had happened

Yes... all I was speaking was fear of the time. People who lived in California were afraid it come there. Plain and simple and there was a chance of it. That is all I was saying. My wife lived there at the time. I think she know. Were you even alive? lol.

King Sean04

Yes... all I was speaking was fear of the time. People who lived in California were afraid it come there. Plain and simple and there was a chance of it. That is all I was saying. My wife lived there at the time. I think she know. Were you even alive? lol.

Probably not but there are history classes in school for a reason:icon_wink: