Jay's sig shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaysizzle

Heya guys. first off the main reason i am doing this is to get experience in sig making. second reason prof is busy with war and w34 needs to get sigs from somewhere.
ok so when you post i would like it to be in this format
Style: This is what type of artwork you are making, is it a Signature, avatar, or COA and also the theme can be added here.

Size: size is only for sigs and it is basically Spoiler (meaning you will have to put it in a spoiler) and non spoiler Spoiler is preffered

Render/Stock: The render is what the main picture that the signature revolves around. If you do not know were to find a good render use this site http://planetrenders.net/renders/ it contains thousands of render and is grouped into categories, I've been using it for years.

Text: The text you want in the picture (ex. StigmaIIDX aka troopwhore)

Misc: Here you can put additional information,

also font if you like
all sigs will be free although pp is greatly appreciated and some may need some if they take to long to make or i really like them

Sigs i have made

[spoil]1.
PangtongdynastywarriorsPNGtext.png

Untitled.png

scorpionmk.png
-- for sale 0pp
Unnamed.png
-- for sale 0pp
Ao2-1.png
-- sold 10pp
Untitled-1.png
-- for sale 0pp
TI-1.png

Siggy1.png

Mysiggy.png

Goku.png
-- for sale 0pp
Trunks-1.png
-- for sale 50pp
Elitesig.png
-- sold 0pp
[/spoil]

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Style: This is what type of artwork you are making, is it a Signature, avatar, or COA and also the theme can be added here.

Signature

Size: size is only for sigs and it is basically Spoiler (meaning you will have to put it in a spoiler) and non spoiler Spoiler is preffered

Legal size, non spoiler.

Render/Stock: The render is what the main picture that the signature revolves around. If you do not know were to find a good render use this site http://planetrenders.net/renders/ it contains thousands of render and is grouped into categories, I've been using it for years.

http://planetrenders.net/renders/displayimage.php?album=search&cat=0&pos=28

Text: The text you want in the picture (ex. StigmaIIDX aka troopwhore)

Peach pwns you-W51

Misc: Here you can put additional information,

I guess you can utilize the color pink as that is what represents peach. :)

Thanks Jay!

DeletedUser

...Just a word of advice.
Put a watermark on your sigs. Otherwise people will just nick them, and not pay you the pp :icon_wink:

jaysizzle

Crux my sigs are mostly free and im not good enough to really charge yet i just need 30pp als joe your sig wil be done when i get back from rugby

DeletedUser

But still? :p

Goku.png

Sure. I'm linking that from your upload. But if I wanted. I could save it as a .png. Open up GIMP and stick my own name on it.

You've sort of got it going on with some sigs by either sticking your name on or putting "DBZ - Trunks" on, or something. But just something to keep in mind :)

jaysizzle

Ill start stamping my sigs now then. i made a brush so that can be like my watermark

jaysizzle

Also I Be Joe when you find a render if you scroll down under file information youll find url the link you gave me just opens up a random post number on the last search i did so i had a halo elite thingy which probably wasnt what you wanted

DeletedUser

You don't even need a brush.
Just make a new layer, set it to low opacity, and write your name all over it.

When someone wants to buy one. You simply open Gimp/photoshop, delete the layer, stick their name on, save as and send :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Also I Be Joe when you find a render if you scroll down under file information youll find url the link you gave me just opens up a random post number on the last search i did so i had a halo elite thingy which probably wasnt what you wanted

Oh, I thought I gave a link to the peach render :|

DeletedUser26848

awwww i was gonna open Mega Sig's Shop , i am pritty much doing that for bit long time and have made couple of COA

these are few of COA i made for w11 and w10

Untitled.gif

burn-in-2.gif

Viking.gif

rr.jpg

HTCP-3.jpg

wolfPacks.jpg

but now i guess i cant open my shop cause you have already opened it and i dont like to compete with others .....

DeletedUser

i need one, i will appreciate if someone can do it

hi, please if u can

http://www.lee.edu/~mpr/scholarlee/images_scholarlee/Superman_Chrome-BeltBuckle.jpg

i want this picture in the center

and one the left side to put [BA] - W18 red letters
and on the right side to put KOTA - W34 red letters

and at the bottom of the S something like this letters, try to make it work with the big s letter, and i would like a black background to make standout the s picture and this letters, http://oldtimeentertainment.com/images/bandido.BMP

and if its not too much to ask can you make a legal and an illegal versions

and last thing will be

if u can find a space to put it...

"its just a game"

i will appreciate this a lot thanks

DeletedUser

Thanks Cruxstella! Hey Superbandido! Did you know the 2 BA tribes are merging now? We're ranked 2 now

Status
Not open for further replies.