Jedi!: the facts behind the scenes

DeletedUser

there's no JEDI!, they already been lost to the wilderness of w36.

and for their members seeking for some protection, they joined other tribes like Blitz and Hippi

Actually, since you did no sort of research, there was a merge into Hippi of both Jedi! and Blitz. Blitz went to Hippi. Nobody joined Blitz. GTFO pl0x.

DeletedUser

I long for the day that people stop labelling themself or others as 'Elite'. Most people are just able to click buttons faster then others.

The only skilled players are those who excell on all fronts, including leadership, keeping a team active and even diplomacy.

I do believe this is the only intelligent post I have seen so far in this thread. Yes, both leaders have made good arguments (although, the giant quote walls of death could have been shortened.-pardon my geek lingo). As for Shlongy (or what his name is), I actually have a little respect for him. So far he is the only one who has provided solid facts (even if they took me 15 minutes to read). The other guy (sorry for forgeting your name mate) had some good arguments but in my humble oppinion did not have the evidence to back them up.

And in conclusion, if you ask me, this whole situation was poorly handled from the git-go. Its events like these that ultimatily ruin tribes, because all it does is create new enemies. But I have to admitt, This has been a good read, even though some part of me thinks it was a complete waste of time.

Anyhow, good arguements on both ends. I would like to see more proof/evidence from Blitz's end. Keep it up! this is getting interesting.
:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I do believe this is the only intelligent post I have seen so far in this thread. Yes, both leaders have made good arguments (although, the giant quote walls of death could have been shortened.-pardon my geek lingo). As for Shlongy (or what his name is), I actually have a little respect for him. So far he is the only one who has provided solid facts (even if they took me 15 minutes to read). The other guy (sorry for forgeting your name mate) had some good arguments but in my humble oppinion did not have the evidence to back them up.

And in conclusion, if you ask me, this whole situation was poorly handled from the git-go. Its events like these that ultimatily ruin tribes, because all it does is create new enemies. But I have to admitt, This has been a good read, even though some part of me thinks it was a complete waste of time.

Anyhow, good arguements on both ends. I would like to see more proof/evidence from Blitz's end. Keep it up! this is getting interesting.
:icon_razz:

mmmm your new but i like you, how incredibly odd, i agree with our dear friend general here wwxxt and the blitz player who posted this had a nice job twisting the original facts but it didn't work out. Apart from that willo done a good job arguing so meh <3

domusdei

ya i see that .. Jedi has ceased to exist ..why discuss abt those guys anyway?

domusdei

actually they are doomed to fail .. sandwiched between TWL and ~V~

no room for expansion...

Shlomzi

actually they are doomed to fail .. sandwiched between TWL and ~V~

no room for expansion...

~V~ are absolutely terrible. I mean, really terrible. They planned to war Jedi! whilst we were warring T.W.L and then they decided "No, wait, let's try to get DUSK to merge into us instead."

DeletedUser

this topic should be closed...jedi!, blitz already merged with hippi trying to form a competitive tribe in k55 against T.W.L but they are destined to fail...end of discusion:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

this topic should be closed...jedi!, blitz already merged with hippi trying to form a competitive tribe in k55 against T.W.L but they are destined to fail...end of discusion:icon_cool:
Must you keep saying fail on most of your post?
Fail that fail this...It's getting old.:icon_confused:

JamieRed

~V~ are absolutely terrible. I mean, really terrible. They planned to war Jedi! whilst we were warring T.W.L and then they decided "No, wait, let's try to get DUSK to merge into us instead."

LOL @ ~V~, "Wait, they could become abit better with DUSK players"

westshire

You think so, was it not you guys freaking out about us knowing you and OC are huggling against us? The number one tribe in k55 and second in the world, rushing for allies in its own K against little old Hippi?

If you we fail, it won't be because of you, trust me on that. Although you do have some good players and maybe a great player, your tribe won't make us fail. Like always, internal problems would take us down. If everyone can get over their former tribes or them selves for that matter. Your screwed.

EDIT: I'll give you credit. This post was only slightly stupid, a huge step up from the 99% retarded posts i'm use to seeing you make.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

You think so, was it not you guys freaking out about us knowing you and OC are huggling against us? The number one tribe in k55 and second in the world, rushing for allies in its own K against little old Hippi?

If you we fail, it won't be because of you, trust me on that. Although you do have some good players and maybe a great player, your tribe won't make us fail. Like always, internal problems would take us down. If everyone can get over their former tribes or them selves for that matter. Your screwed.

EDIT: I'll give you credit. This post was only slightly stupid, a huge step up from the 99% retarded posts i'm use to seeing you make.

and it is normal we have an allie in our k, you guys are trying to recruit the entire continent and fight with us....do you whant me to post mails sent by your leader to som tribes in our k?

T.W.L - wwxxt on 04.05. at 12:20 Quote Edit Delete
i have no problems with spys, the important things will be discused true messages, the things posted on the forums may be or they may not be correct infos

therefore they can spy all they whan't
you call this freaking?

Last edited by a moderator:

westshire

T.W.L - wwxxt on 04.05. at 12:20 Quote Edit Delete
i have no problems with spys, the important things will be discused true messages, the things posted on the forums may be or they may not be correct infos

therefore they can spy all they whan't you call this freaking?

Do you really want me to post what was said before that, and mention that your threads suddenly vanished, then later were put back in place. Don't be silly.

DeletedUser

Only good players i see there are the ChAoS members and a few others that you had,the short 10 minute span I was there,it was terrible,too much crap players requesting support and asking questions.