Jedi!: the facts behind the scenes

DeletedUser

Only good players i see there are the ChAoS members and a few others that you had,the short 10 minute span I was there,it was terrible,too much crap players requesting support and asking questions.

untill now we deed just fain:)

we are rank 2 for some time, been in top 10 same for some time

we had our wars,we wan them, what more do you guys wanna make us do to prove we are good?

we have been here since day 1 of w36 and still rolling:icon_cool:

Do you really want me to post what was said before that, and mention that your threads suddenly vanished, then later were put back in place. Don't be silly.

and yes i would like you to post

westshire

we had our wars,we wan them, what more do you guys wanna make us do to prove we are good?

Okie dokie, will do.

DeletedUser

why don't you try and find 2-3 more tribes to help you war us:icon_wink:

apha Blood

Only good players i see there are the ChAoS members and a few others that you had,the short 10 minute span I was there,it was terrible,too much crap players requesting support and asking questions.

You could have asked a few more questions too,,maybe you not be noble'd so quickly into the world.:lol:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting can do wonders.

What wars have you wan?

As I said,you have some good players,especially now since the ChAoS merge.

DeletedUser

You could have asked a few more questions too,,maybe you not be noble'd so quickly into the world.:lol:

Sais the one that was nobled back in the PRIME days,weeks ago.:icon_neutral:

Just a reminder,I did not get nobled,my sitter did,keep that in mind.:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

this topic should be closed...jedi!, blitz already merged with hippi trying to form a competitive tribe in k55 against T.W.L but they are destined to fail...end of discusion:icon_cool:

Destined to fail? Are you sure about that? Who are you?

why don't you try and find 2-3 more tribes to help you war us:icon_wink:

We are not like you guys.

every war:icon_cool:

What war?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Mass recruiting can do wonders.

What wars have you wan?

As I said,you have some good players,especially now since the ChAoS merge.

hey carlito, i've found your account name, and your -FUBAR- right? am i right, if i'm not, please correct me on this.:icon_neutral:

however, T.W.L did won, against JEDI!:icon_idea:

cause if JEDI! didn't lost, how come they want some help from other tribes, originally, Hippi is a good tribe with a few members, especially kamari, cause i know him, however, JEDI! poisoned the original members and somehow also the Blitz members.

no offense original Hippi and Blitz guys, but i think you shouldn't believe in any propagranda's JEDI! would say to, cause they're not worthy of it, they are liars and even only using members!

In my opinion, Hippi won't fail but the members that just joined especially in JEDI! members, they will fall.:icon_idea:
And also JEDI! members are only using Hippi and Blitz to cover themselves, i just talk with a guy who plays w36, and he's currently in Hippi, (no need to say the name, you know who you are) he's a good guy however, he tells that Hippi members originally are good but the ex-JEDI members are just using them, he also wants to leave Hippi, but he said kamari rises don't want that guy will leave.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

From what I can recall, the JEDI members were of decent-good calibre which is why they were so highly rated as a tribe to succeed.:icon_idea: They just didn't have good leadership.

Also, Hippi and T.W.L share the same continent, so if hippi wishes to ever rise to the top, they would have to merge with T.W.L or war them. So, since warring is really the only respectable option, the fact they took in Jedi! and blitz, shows their cunning and strategical intelligence. Add in the fact that their clusters are on the edges of K55/K45 K55/K56 and K55/K65 mainly, their merges clearly did not hurt them by cluster screwing their members growth. :icon_idea:

And just to reinforce this point, since I figure it'll get skipped (vital pieces of info always get skipped for some reason :icon_confused:), their merge with Jedi! initiated their war with T.W.L that was going to have to happen in the near-future. So if anything, they are using the Jedi! members as cannon fodder. :icon_idea: <-- See, I can use the :icon_idea: at the end of every paragraph too. :icon_idea: ... :lol:

DeletedUser

From what I can recall, the JEDI members were of decent-good calibre which is why they were so highly rated as a tribe to succeed.:icon_idea: They just didn't have good leadership.

Also, Hippi and T.W.L share the same continent, so if hippi wishes to ever rise to the top, they would have to merge with T.W.L or war them. So, since warring is really the only respectable option, the fact they took in Jedi! and blitz, shows their cunning and strategical intelligence. Add in the fact that their clusters are on the edges of K55/K45 K55/K56 and K55/K65 mainly, their merges clearly did not hurt them by cluster screwing their members growth. :icon_idea:

And just to reinforce this point, since I figure it'll get skipped (vital pieces of info always get skipped for some reason :icon_confused:), their merge with Jedi! initiated their war with T.W.L that was going to have to happen in the near-future. So if anything, they are using the Jedi! members as cannon fodder. :icon_idea: <-- See, I can use the :icon_idea: at the end of every paragraph too. :icon_idea: ... :lol:

i find you rather stupid but here i must admit you are correct in 80%

but when we guys recruited everybody called us mass recruteirs:)
and now that hippi mass recruted/merged it is a good strategy plann..maybe we had a plann when we recrute:icon_wink:d

DeletedUser

i find you rather stupid

No worries, the feeling is mutual. :)

and now that hippi mass recruted/merged it is a good strategy plann..maybe we had a plann when we recrute:icon_wink:d

Wait a second, have I ever called you mass recruiters? Think it over and get back to me.

That is all. :axemen:

DeletedUser

No worries, the feeling is mutual. :)

Wait a second, have I ever called you mass recruiters? Think it over and get back to me.

That is all. :axemen:

i think snectarc, he's not refferring to you but to other posters of this world.:spear:

i suggest, if they want to be on top ok K55, the best thing to do is leave the JEDI members which triggered the war of Hippi and T.W.L and the original Hippi members will join T.W.L.:icon_idea:

however, leaving JEDI! members in the Hippi they will surely find another tribe to go again with, maybe with LOST, which recently, attack ex-JEDI members, or inmate, which gavenvos is leading, am i right?

or the best thing is just quit or restart to other continents where you can be successful in hiding and using other tribe and poisoning them.:icon_eek:

DeletedUser

i find you rather stupid but here i must admit you are correct in 80%

Mass recruiting is different from merged.

To be honest, I didn't like the merge between Jedi/Blitz on us. I rather want to stay and be a small tribe. But in the end I realize that it is one of our best shot to be able to create a new cluster and soon will be able to have a fully control of k55.