Jedi!: the facts behind the scenes

DeletedUser

i think snectarc, he's not refferring to you but to other posters of this world.:spear:

No, he was talking to me, directly.

i suggest, if they want to be on top ok K55, the best thing to do is leave the JEDI members which triggered the war of Hippi and T.W.L and the original Hippi members will join T.W.L.:icon_idea:

however, leaving JEDI! members in the Hippi they will surely find another tribe to go again with, maybe with LOST, which recently, attack ex-JEDI members, or inmate, which gavenvos is leading, am i right?

or the best thing is just quit or restart to other continents where you can be successful in hiding and using other tribe and poisoning them.:icon_eek:

Yes, so ditch the what 15-20 members they got from Jedi! and merge into your tribe that has... 71 members... Wooo! Talk about a fun way to dominate a continent, merge merge merge!

I like your options that you think is best for them, merge with T.W.L or restart on the rim. But taking in a small amount of members and warring the #2 tribe in the world, is not acceptable...

What game are you playing again, because it doesn't sound like Tribalwars?

That is all. :axemen:

DeletedUser

Snectarc just learn one thing wwxxt and alfonso have no clue what they are talking about on the forums. Jedi had members that were of a good calibre and a good leader but it is true he failed this world, not the members, HIM. I can bet you any day of the week the players considered good by most people in Jedi would outnumber greatly the ones considered good in TWL.

DeletedUser

True what Einstein. said and take a closer look at wwxxt's avatar:

image.php

"I'm only here to annoy you!"

DeletedUser

Snectarc just learn one thing wwxxt and alfonso have no clue what they are talking about on the forums. Jedi had members that were of a good calibre and a good leader but it is true he failed this world, not the members, HIM. I can bet you any day of the week the players considered good by most people in Jedi would outnumber greatly the ones considered good in TWL.

JEDI! has? no offense, but if i am playing this world, i will be assured that i'll go to Hippi but without JEDI! cause they're only covering in us, like a girl hiding in the closet.:icon_biggrin:

Hippi may have good members and leaders like kamari, but the thought of having a merge with JEDI! is a very bad idea and because of that, i think it triggers a war between T.W.L and will also triggers a war with Evil, XVI, and maybe ~V~ in the future, for JEDI! is only a tribe that has maybe a very few members but (no comment on their plans cause they're using any tactics as soon as possible so that they can only survive the war.):icon_idea:

This is only my side. Hope you understand!:spear:

DeletedUser

you would loose that bett noob:)

never make a bett if you will loose it, in a few hours kamari will noble and loose a village, an other hippi lost a noble for nothing , got his smithy.farm/academy cated real bad:)) and this harm was mahe by a little member of my trybe with 2 little villages:)

so much for good players:icon_redface:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey alfonso and wwxxt, why aren't you guys replying to my post?

DeletedUser

never mind this topic is way to debated

to be honeust my problem is not with hippi, my tribes problem is that we are beeing keep still in our growth:(

EVIL have theyr k secure so thoose ACTIVE and other tribes, we have a strong lead ahead of hippi in k55 but they are still a little pain in the ars

therefore my problem is this continue batlle for k55:( that is not good for any of us

DeletedUser

No, he was talking to me, directly.

Yes, so ditch the what 15-20 members they got from Jedi! and merge into your tribe that has... 71 members... Wooo! Talk about a fun way to dominate a continent, merge merge merge!

I like your options that you think is best for them, merge with T.W.L or restart on the rim. But taking in a small amount of members and warring the #2 tribe in the world, is not acceptable...

What game are you playing again, because it doesn't sound like Tribalwars?

That is all. :axemen:

hhhmmm, what should i say?:icon_eek: you even said that, merge is the only way that JEDI! will survive, so they are trying their asses to get on some tribes and now they poisoned kamari, they're now in Hippi.:icon_idea:

DeletedUser

Snectarc just learn one thing wwxxt and alfonso have no clue what they are talking about on the forums.

Tell me about it. I ask them to reply to my post and one of them starts complaining about hippi, and the other makes some random comment I cannot even begin to reply to. Ever heard of good chess players saying that they hate playing with stupid people? Same thing, it's giving me a headache trying to figure out a way to reply to alfonso's post. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Guess I'm stuck waiting around for willovain to show up.

/sigh

DeletedUser

Tell me about it. I ask them to reply to my post and one of them starts complaining about hippi, and the other makes some random comment I cannot even begin to reply to. Ever heard of good chess players saying that they hate playing with stupid people? Same thing, it's giving me a headache trying to figure out a way to reply to alfonso's post. :icon_neutral:

Edit: Guess I'm stuck waiting around for willovain to show up.

/sigh

well if you don't want to reply, no worries, i'm not siding any tribe in here, just saying about Hippi's disadvantage because of JEDI! recruits

DeletedUser

This is the quote of the day in this topic :icon_wink:. Half of the time I cant even Understand what side he is on, never mind what the hell he is talking about :icon_neutral:

And an off topic, I just made a new siggy with PS3 :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

well if you don't want to reply, no worries, i'm not siding any tribe in here, just saying about Hippi's disadvantage because of JEDI! recruits

/Sigh

He was talking about you not replying to his post, and just going on about who-knows-what :icon_confused: