Most Aggressive Player Zrip.
Most Defensive Player: Loco7
Worst Top 10 Tribe: -DIE-
Best Tribe: Womble
Most Underrated Tribe: A|V
Favorite Tribe (including past): Buzz
Player You want to return: Link11223454/Original Ronin888/Original budL
Player you want to leave: Caglen
Tribe you want to disband (Why?): Don't really have one.

DeletedUser

Third List:
Most Logical Poster: Robin
Dumbest Poster:
Caglen
Funniest Poster
FnF
Poster that needs to post more:
Robin or Brian

Most Undeserving Player:
Death because he is ranked 8 but has never taken on a real enemy besides grays and inactives
Best Leader:
RC but currently Walshaw
Next Change in World:
Either merge of crash and piranha OR Crash recruiting certain players of piranha
Most Aggressive Player:
Robin
Most Defensive Player: :
Locco. Now if I went best defender it would be robin but this is who defends the most
Worst Top 10 Tribe:
Piranha F. just because they make discision thats dont make sense like this ceasefire
Best Tribe:
Womble appears to have that at the moment
Most Underrated Tribe:
Possibly A|V but not real sure
Favorite Tribe (including past):
Core or Subv. Both were good tribe but more importantly fun to be part of
Player You want to return:
Rc, Thugling, vexrz and dionus77 (sorry couldnt pick one)

Player you want to leave: Roscoe
Tribe you want to disband (Why?):
Piranha just because it would be ironic because of all the tribe that have merge with them to be split again :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Sboh

Third List:
Most Logical Poster: Repinski
Dumbest Poster:
Funniest Poster: Walsh
Poster that needs to post more: Robin
Most Undeserving Player: Deathdealer55 for nearly having more points than OD

Best Leader:
Next Change in World: Piranha fall.
Most Aggressive Player: Ronin
Most Defensive Player: That i have met.. Dear1god.
Worst Top 10 Tribe: Piranha
Most Underrated Tribe: ASCN
Favorite Tribe (including past): NSMII was the best time i had in a tribe :)
Player You want to return:

Player you want to leave: Salim9300 for being so smug even though he is being slaughtered.
Tribe you want to disband (Why?): Piranha to see what they would do.

DeletedUser70293

Most Logical Poster: The Carpathian
Dumbest Poster: Caglen
Funniest Poster: FnF
Poster that needs to post more: Robin

Most Undeserving Player: Deathdealer.....obviously.
Best Leader: Walsh
Next Change in World: Merge of PIRANA/CRASH
Most Aggressive Player: Walsh (based on former experience with him and his ODA score.)
Most Defensive Player: Robin (Survived a SubV Op.(S?) and retains no.1 ODD)
Worst Top 10 Tribe: -DIE-
Most Underrated Tribe: A|V or Shock. (Shock seem to be nobling somewhat recently)
Favorite Tribe (including past): SYN
Player You want to return: Kurlnova. :) (If only for the fact that you all universally hated him at one point)
Player you want to leave: Salim (As Sboh said...smug even after being slaughtered)
Tribe you want to disband (Why?): CRASH.....they're failing quite nicely.

DeletedUser

Just join the CRASH+PIRANA F. killing party if it happens. :icon_cool:

If that happens then i am going to A|V to fend off the hordes of attacks(i am guessing that is what would happen since i wouldn't join). :icon_rolleyes:

seth89

If that happens then i am going to A|V to fend off the hordes of attacks(i am guessing that is what would happen since i wouldn't join). :icon_rolleyes:

Don't worry W.B.B,
I can lend you support. :icon_redface:

I have enough to cover.... 2 of your villages. ;)

DeletedUser

Most Logical Poster: Carp, you don't post often but when you do it makes sense more or less...
Dumbest Poster: Myself
Funniest Poster: Nobody, you guys all need a sense of humor. Except you Bama, you make me laugh...but only just ¬_¬
Poster That needs to post more: FnF (I hear your funny, but you don't post enough for me to see that...but thats just me)

Most Undeserving Player:
Deathdealer55 (Sorry mate but if you look up the definition of point whore it just comes up with a link to your tw profile)
Best Leader: ProGamer2010. AHEM!! I mean, Moonegg (God rest his sole)
Next Change In World: One of those rim tribes kicks somebodies ass...for once.
Most Aggressive Player: salim9300 (Don't know if anyone knows this guy, but i get hate mail from him constantly)
Most Defensive Player: Somebody from Crash, idc who but you all defend Crash as if its your own mother... I dislike this.
Worst top 10 tribe: -DIE-. This tribe are trying to be Pirana. Oh god, thats just horrible... They must be wrong in the head o_O
Best Tribe: SYN (Come back here and make SYN again you nublets)
Most Underrated tribe: -XIII- This tribe kicks ass but nobody really cares for some reason.
Fav Tribe (Inc Past): Rogue/SHNOBI just because they sucked and FailGamer2010 lead them to defeat...WIN!
Player you want to return: I want Jonas back! (James you aint going anywhere though ;D) If you don't know what im on about then just ignore me
Player you want to leave: Wizpat. your on the wrong website dude. You should stay here
www.gaydar.be/wizpat btw that website IS legit. That is him just in case you didn't know.
Tribe you want to disband: Womble (Simply because i want the old SYN team to have a reason to come back together...)

File Not Found

Most Undeserving Player: [/B]Death because he is ranked 8 but has never taken on a real enemy besides grays and inactives

The war on grays is a long and unending battle, that only a brave few take on. You look around you on the map, and everybody is out taking car of the red enemy, as, we all know, red is dead. Those brave souls who venture out, to take on the enemy that most all other neglect, whether that be of ignorance, or uncaring, of what may come, should they be allowed to continue to grow at such an alarming rate.

All jest aside, whilst I'm a firm believer in fighting the red enemy, I also believe there are many paths to the top, and whilst frowned upon, gobbling barbs and inactives is a valid path, and is not really an indicator of an absence of skill. Barb noblers tend to go unnoticed alot while they grow, but in reality, may be an incredibly fierce player once provoked. That said, this is not the case for Death, he is clearly a nub.

Sboh

The war on grays is a long and unending battle, that only a brave few take on. You look around you on the map, and everybody is out taking car of the red enemy, as, we all know, red is dead. Those brave souls who venture out, to take on the enemy that most all other neglect, whether that be of ignorance, or uncaring, of what may come, should they be allowed to continue to grow at such an alarming rate.

All jest aside, whilst I'm a firm believer in fighting the red enemy, I also believe there are many paths to the top, and whilst frowned upon, gobbling barbs and inactives is a valid path, and is not really an indicator of an absence of skill. Barb noblers tend to go unnoticed alot while they grow, but in reality, may be an incredibly fierce player once provoked. That said, this is not the case for Death, he is clearly a nub.

Haha thats made my day! :icon_biggrin:

Repinski

FNF I really do love your posts.... You had me going the whole time thinking "Are you kidding me....." and then the bolded part came up and I laughed outloud for a good 30 seconds. Love it! :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

That was awesome :)

DeletedUser

Third List:

Most Logical Poster: Maybe Robin. either way this world has a lake of logical posters.
Dumbest Poster: W.B.B and Caglen are the nominates! W.B.B wins.
Funniest Poster: Poster that needs to post more: File Not Found , opposite of MKC that used to talk a lot and flirt everybody on forums! FnF seems to be very quiet :) i like to see her/he/it more.
Most Undeserving Player: deathdealer obviously.
Best Leader: RC and FCB are good :) i like them both. FCB talks shit a lot tho :) RC was smarter.
Next Change in World: nothing gonna change this soon.
Most Aggressive Player : Dkler of pirana!
Most Defensive Player: no clue.
Worst Top 10 Tribe: Shock
Best Tribe: Womble ? just becuz the other 2 sucks!
Most Underrated Tribe: CRASH
Favorite Tribe (including past) : SubV!
Player You want to return: No-one its good this way.
Player you want to leave: no-one.
Tribe you want to disband (Why?): CRASH , well if crash disband , Womble will be left with PIRANA F, warring them is boring. they will suffer to end this world. and i'm not sure if so many of them even stay here to see the day their tribe win barb noblers! :lol: it will be a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser97478

Third List:
Most Logical Poster: Sorry to repeat again but Carp, he makes sense, and doesn't flame like most people on this world
Dumbest Poster:
Funniest Poster: It was going to be Walsh :D But that post by FnF now makes him/she just above Walsh
Poster that needs to post more: Robin and Carp

Most Undeserving Player: dkler or twisterrust :)
Best Leader: Well The Carp :D (he is getting quite a mention)
Next Change in World: A|V and CRASH merge, CRASH will get point hungry and players will get bored and in activeness will grow. Also, alot of barbs will appear in the middle of CRASH :D
Most Aggressive Player:dkler
Most Defensive Player: I would say the whole of T~U but istvan62 wins this one.
Worst Top 10 Tribe: T~U no -DIE- no T~U.. oh idk.. both
Best Tribe: Seems Womble atm
Most Underrated Tribe: ASCN
Favorite Tribe (including past): Gorlaz (My K39 tribe :) )
Player You want to return: Nope not really, some friends back would be good, but everything is sweet now.
Player you want to leave: Well no one really, all my enemies?
Tribe you want to disband (Why?): -DIE-, cause they are a waste of space, they are only the ruins of the failure that was the PIRANA Family

File Not Found

I'm coming up as funniest poster alot here, but... I can't help but attribute it to my mod'dynes.

Looking back, I can't really see anything I've said that was all that amusing, since referring to a certain forum user as "Pretty in Pink", which I admit, I chuckled over. But really, my other posts, really haven't been all that amusing imo.

SO... either this forum has a severe lack of posters with a sense of humor, or, y'all are try'in to blow smoke up my ass.