Jeg's W48 Awards

hellthug

I'm coming up as funniest poster alot here, but... I can't help but attribute it to my mod'dynes.

Looking back, I can't really see anything I've said that was all that amusing, since referring to a certain forum user as "Pretty in Pink", which I admit, I chuckled over. But really, my other posts, really haven't been all that amusing imo.

SO... either this forum has a severe lack of posters with a sense of humor, or, y'all are try'in to blow smoke up my ass.

the second one :lol:

DeletedUser

Looking back, I can't really see anything I've said that was all that amusing, since referring to a certain forum user as "Pretty in Pink", which I admit, I chuckled over. But really, my other posts, really haven't been all that amusing imo.

You called deathdealer a nub...That was funny

File Not Found

Everyone else was doing it, it seemed like the happening thing

Repinski

File, your the person in the office that everyone likes, including the bosses, not only do you look good (assuming from your breast comment lulz), but your hard working and you have a sense of humor and liven the place up a bit. I don't think I'm the only one that noticed while MKC was away for good in the end of her modding here, and the time where we didn't have a mod, this forum was at an all time low when it comes to posting.

You'd think we'd have spammed the place up when she was gone and before you came but turns out were more active when we have a mod. Maybe it's cause both our mods so far were nice, or maybe it's cause you were both interactive. All I know is most of the posters enjoy your presence.

DeletedUser

File, your the person in the office that everyone likes, including the bosses, not only do you look good (assuming from your breast comment lulz), but your hard working and you have a sense of humor and liven the place up a bit. I don't think I'm the only one that noticed while MKC was away for good in the end of her modding here, and the time where we didn't have a mod, this forum was at an all time low when it comes to posting.

You'd think we'd have spammed the place up when she was gone and before you came but turns out were more active when we have a mod. Maybe it's cause both our mods so far were nice, or maybe it's cause you were both interactive. All I know is most of the posters enjoy your presence.

Dude i just have to ask you :/

[SPOIL]Want a straw?[/SPOIL]

Repinski

Nah I'm good but I'll take your 2nd place in k13.... oh Wait, I already did that.

DeletedUser

I know hes been telling me the same thing for months that he would take control of his K. I am still waiting.

DeletedUser

I know hes been telling me the same thing for months that he would take control of his K. I am still waiting.

Yeah im still waiting too...If bollywod actually had something to noble near him then he would be able to keep on top too. He doesn't go claiming half a continent either...REP o_O

Repinski

That was to piss of -XIII- for giggles. :lol:

And that was only the salim part of this corner. Not 1/4th the K.

DeletedUser

It wasnt to piss off XIII it was because u wanted Salim to yourself :p
Plus I believe it was like 30 villages haha

Sboh

That was to piss of -XIII- for giggles. :lol:

And that was only the salim part of this corner. Not 1/4th the K.

Haha you still do it! I look around k13 and think 'hmm if rep knew how to take his claims he would own this k by now' :icon_wink: