Jeroen.

DeletedUser

CuteKittyHug.jpg

<3

Thank you kind sir.

*Huggles for Sterile Mess.*

Grrrrrr

*huggles Tuzain*

It's been too long, my old friend. You don't ever get on MSN anymore, and my Skype's finally broken down for good :icon_confused:

*huggles Sterile*

Even though you're the worst guy ever that gave me love advice, I still like you mate <3

DeletedUser

I'm not very good at social interaction and I was trying to sympathize. I've been told that It's best for me to remain quiet if i ever get the feeling again, rofl.

<3

DeletedUser

I'm not very good at social interaction and I was trying to sympathize. I've been told that It's best for me to remain quiet if i ever get the feeling again, rofl.

<3

Yeah, I believe your response was somewhat like: 'you didn't deserve her anyway' or something like that.
At first I was like :icon_eek:
But then I was like :lol:

And I believe I indeed gave you that advice, back then :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser100696

*huggles Tuzain*

It's been too long, my old friend. You don't ever get on MSN anymore, and my Skype's finally broken down for good :icon_confused:

It has been too long. I don't get on MSN because you were the only one with it. :p Skype is sooooo much more popular. You would realize this and move to America if you were smart. Actually, nevermind. You don't want to move here haha.

*huggles Jeroen finally*

DeletedUser

It has been too long. I don't get on MSN because you were the only one with it. :p Skype is sooooo much more popular. You would realize this and move to America if you were smart. Actually, nevermind. You don't want to move here haha.

*huggles Jeroen finally*

Nawwwwwww

*huggles Tuzain back*

<3