JHEEEZ VS CICADA ONLY + WARPIG SACRIFICIAL LAMB

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Bless. I've been looking for the real stats but could never find them.
Your blind if you can't see them, CICADA FANBOY, clearly I posted them right

CICADA FANBOY

are you frustrated that CICADA didn't recruit you?

Maybe your just one of those who just loves to be beaten ingame?

Better grow up CICADA FANBOY otherwise

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your blind if you can't see them, CICADA FANBOY, clearly I posted them right

I don't understand why you can't just leave it for what it is. It is a closely fought war so far with two large tribes on W112.

You talking all this talk doesn't make it any more one sided then the stats show. The stats show a closely fought war. You have clearly never played late game very often as I have seen tribes losing a war by over 500+ villages and come back and win. They simply didn't have the position to start the war. Lost ground but once they got a solid front they start pushing back. I am not saying that is the case here. However I am saying it is a little early and close to be trash talking ether side. 26 villages separating is not a large amount specially when you add in recaps, and poor position.

Then you break it down into 16 players vs 40 players. Give it a little more time and for the stats to separate themselves once the family is winning by 200-300 villages then go ahead and post about it how bad Cicada is.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't understand why you can't just leave it for what it is. It is a closely fought war so far with two large tribes on W112.

You talking all this talk doesn't make it any more one sided then the stats show. The stats show a closely fought war. You have clearly never played late game very often as I have seen tribes losing a war by over 500+ villages and come back and win. They simply didn't have the position to start the war. Lost ground but once they got a solid front they start pushing back. I am not saying that is the case here. However I am saying it is a little early and close to be trash talking ether side. 26 villages separating is not a large amount specially when you add in recaps, and poor position.

Then you break it down into 16 players vs 40 players. Give it a little more time and for the stats to separate themselves once the family is winning by 200-300 villages then go ahead and post about it how bad Cicada is.

The numbers your talking about players makes up for the number of villages of CICADA, CICADA is powerhouse tribe that feeds on WAR, most of the players in CICADA are experienced players who can fight any best players in this world that said they cannot be easily beaten.

But you have forgotten how they frowned and insult family tribes that they are nothing, they declared war thinking that they will eliminate those small tribes first who support Jheeez but Jheeez fought back. They even used WARPIGS to flank the side of JHEEEZ which makes it difficult to fight.

Stats naturally say whats going on, but they play a game of alliances and use this as a tool a weapon so they can throw something towards the enemy and make them busy, this is the situation between WARPIGS and JHEEEZ war, but they neglected to help WARPIGS infact they sacrificed WARPIGS.. We expected them to attack JHEEEZ but instead they just throw their weight around and makes themselves fat

No victory is complete until a world is won but stopping a power hungry tribe is a Victory in itself.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So you want tribes to gang up on them? How is that fair?

I've been waiting for the long awaited 1 vs 1.
is this how you see things inside the game? gang up, fairness? I'm just pointing out facts, your assuming what i want and putting words in my mouth

You have been protecting them CICADA you love them, you really do

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
is this how you see things inside the game? gang up, fairness? I'm just pointing out facts, your assuming what i want and putting words in my mouth

You have been protecting them CICADA you love them, you really do

Obviously the game has no fairness, but you have been trying to argue for a morale etiquette so i am going along with your logic.

I don't play in this world to protect CICADA, nor do I love them.

But I have to tip my hats off to them, they do make great threads.

Last edited:

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
... villages of CICADA, CICADA is powerhouse ... in CICADA are experienced ...

... support Jheeez but Jheeez fought ... used WARPIGS ... side of JHEEEZ ...

between WARPIGS and JHEEEZ ... neglected to help WARPIGS ... sacrificed WARPIGS.. ... attack JHEEEZ ... makes themselves fat

Why do you love YELLING OUT the tribe names?

Edit: It's quite frightening and unnecessary.

Last edited:

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The numbers your talking about players makes up for the number of villages of CICADA, CICADA is powerhouse tribe that feeds on WAR, most of the players in CICADA are experienced players who can fight any best players in this world that said they cannot be easily beaten.

I do not play W112, so don't know the history of why they declared war or anything else you mentioned. However I have played with members in Cicada in the past and you are right they will not be easily defeated. Which is the point of my post. Stop boosting about a 26 village lead in a war with two tribes over 20M points. 26 villages is nothing. The family tribe has fought hard so far but the question will be can they keep it up? mid-late game wars are a drag. Which is why experience normally prevails. Its hard fighting a war that drags on for months unless you have been there before. Boredom kicks in, low moral will kick in. You will gain and lose ground. So don't write off 26 villages as one tribe being crap. Because its a long fight ahead for both tribes. I know Cicada will be ready for it, the question is will Jheeez family be ready for it?

Radioactive

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
no use replying your blinded by their religion.

Hail CICADA!!!

I would have said that about any tribe, in any war. My comments go for both sides of the war. But you are right no point in replying when the person I am trying to have a conversation with doesn't know how to break down sentences and figure out what someone is trying to say. No ability to understand, just a key board warrior but not a reader.

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I would have said that about any tribe, in any war. My comments go for both sides of the war. But you are right no point in replying when the person I am trying to have a conversation with doesn't know how to break down sentences and figure out what someone is trying to say. No ability to understand, just a key board warrior but not a reader.

You seem like a keyboard warrior yourself. Especially since you set all your responses to bold to make them stand out.

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
see, i just pointed out the obvious with some provocation shows your true colors, easily rattled no analysis whatsoever

Go now and worship CICADA!

Hail ALMIGHTY CICADA!

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
THE REEL STATS UPDATE CICADA VS JHEEZ minus the sacrificial lamb WARPIGS( they are already roasted) got that roasted pigs

Side 1:
Tribes: JheeeZ
Side 2:
Tribes: Cicada

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 190
Difference: 45

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: