WAR Jheeezus not more bacon!?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
To be fair warpig have been a joke tribe for numerous years so he's not wrong on that front lol

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
They've held their own and caused JheeeZ problems for quite some time now. I'm not convinced a tribe who stops 80% of an op despite the huge size difference (JheeeZ all participated in this op from the look of things), can be classed as a 'joke tribe'.

There's a reason they are standing, fighting, and causing JheeeZ headaches.

NonStop.gr

Reaction score
why warpig was a problem for jheeez?

why you say that? there was an easy defend line to our west that we have to let them be there until we clear our inactive players.
they didn't cause any problem.
We got hit from cicada with quite a lot nukes,how warpig was a problem for us with their strategy?
You have to be more realistic guys... you need time to hit someone(for example we need 2-3 days for our attack to travel there and 2-3 more to come back) we can't kill them instantly
Give us some time :):)

Salvador Dali

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I do see a lot more recaps from Warpig since the last time the stats have been posted, but overall good effort from both tribes.

Warpig may be seen as a joke tribe by some, at the very least they defended this OP pretty well and they are still standing in the core of 112.

NonStop.gr

Reaction score
Everyone in this game after so many years may have some knowledge.
We didn't hit with our full power ofc(if someone knows about the game he can clearly see that)

Warpig is a joke or not?
We dont care... they will not be with us in near future :cool:

voyage3446

Reaction score
I would like everyone to show respect towards our opponents who are fighting and do their best. I understand that some ingame issues, as well as some comments from both sides, might have made things a bit more.. aggressive, but let's all leave these things behind us and play.

canoamkd

Reaction score
Dont forget that we catch the spy in our tribe who tell jheez about our op`s you non - honored players .

Otherwiese the results would be on our side, but people like renogjm do not deserve to win a single village not a world.

Respect to all , cheers Canoa

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Everyone in this game after so many years may have some knowledge.
We didn't hit with our full power ofc(if someone knows about the game he can clearly see that)

Warpig is a joke or not?
We dont care... they will not be with us in near future :cool:

Your FULL POWER? Squeal.

Is that the same FULL POWER Jheezz used to conquer 971 barbarians? Or 610 internals?
Evidence of statement
That's almost 60% of JheeeZ villages...

Warpig and Warp1g have 1100-ish villages.
Jheez, Jheezz and JheeeZ have 2700-ish villages.

The all-time stats are 121 villages to JheeeZ and 67 to Warpig in the 2 months the war has been going on. At the rate you are going, you will have conquered the entire barbarian population of W112 and internalled everyone except WSHARK before you even stand a chance of taking down Warpig.

:p

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Your FULL POWER? Squeal.

Is that the same FULL POWER Jheezz used to conquer 971 barbarians? Or 610 internals?
Evidence of statement
That's almost 60% of JheeeZ villages...

Warpig and Warp1g have 1100-ish villages.
Jheez, Jheezz and JheeeZ have 2700-ish villages.

The all-time stats are 121 villages to JheeeZ and 67 to Warpig in the 2 months the war has been going on. At the rate you are going, you will have conquered the entire barbarian population of W112 and internalled everyone except WSHARK before you even stand a chance of taking down Warpig.

:p

First you declare war, then look for excuses. When you add how many villages have cicada, oops and warpigs, will your bills come out?

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yes you can, if it is your tribe mate's village. Otherwise you cannot. Jheeez has this world easy, most of their village captures are from tribe mates so they usually have the ability to send the support, unless it's from a sister tribe.

You no longer know in which subject to write your nonsense.

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You no longer know in which subject to write your nonsense.
I think the spot on joke was you guys internal more than you take enemy villages. Which is true. So it seems he knows exactly which subject to write his nonsense.

ReD KhaN

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I think the spot on joke was you guys internal more than you take enemy villages. Which is true. So it seems he knows exactly which subject to write his nonsense.

Read the title again and delete your comment. We do nothing different from you or the pandas.

Btw blood monke6 and milner internal half world but massage me because i take few from inactive tard. Good job guys lol

Deleted User - 3135

Less talking more war stats.

Side 1:
Tribes: Cicada, Oops, 3301
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1:
Side 2: 278
Difference: 0

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ, JhezzZ, -IYI-
Side 2:
Tribes: -IYI-, JheeeZ, JheeZ, JhezzZ, JheezZ

Side 1:
Side 2: 307
Difference: 0

chart

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Read the title again and delete your comment. We do nothing different from you or the pandas.

Btw blood monke6 and milner internal half world but massage me because i take few from inactive tard. Good job guys lol

I know you believe you might be the only player in jheeze/IYI but I was speaking about the 300+ internalls you guys have done. (and it's not a title, it's a post) Lastly.... Monke6 and Milner... MASSAGED you?! Where do I sign up?!

Side 1:
Side 2:
Side 1:
Side 2: 278

Side 1:
Tribes: JheeeZ, JheeZ, JheezZ, JhezzZ, -IYI-
Side 2:
Tribes: -IYI-, JheeeZ, JheeZ, JhezzZ, JheezZ
Side 1:
Side 2: 307

And we've show more than once now that over 1/2 of our "internals" are us over nobling villages we've taken or gifted villages to still active players in cicada. Unlike Jheeze literally, recruiting players and internalling.

The Frog

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
since when do warpigs make excuses?/ were here to fight and thats what we do and will do. you had numerous tribes we had a ally and we stand by them and will continue to do so.

so bring it :) and minty go back to yr 10 coplayed premade accounts. :)