WAR Jheeezus not more bacon!?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 2282801
  • Start date

WSHARK

Reaction score
Hello Pigs,

What happen?
Cat Got Your Tongue
Words are easy - Defense is a different thing...
Dramatic & pathetic little pigs lost in Space :D

Zeddy le mange

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hello Pigs,

What happen?
Cat Got Your Tongue
Words are easy - Defense is a different thing...
Dramatic & pathetic little pigs lost in Space :D

Hi Shark.

Well, I'm glad you asked. Earlier, Kirk was talking about his fence. He said that aliens came down, took his fence and replaced it with an enormous cabbage. His neighbour came out and was all like "where's da fence?" and Kirk, all dramatic and pathetic, was like "it's lost in space" and then the neighbour was like "well what we gonna do now?" and Kirk was like "Da fence is a different thing".

So yeah, WEIRD morning. News travels, huh? More of those spies you love?

I'm not sure about about the cat though? I thought Cat of Love was on your side? Did you eat another tribemate, Shark? You know that's naughty!

Anyway, peace out, keep swimming, stop crying.

Love

Pigs

x

Incoming impact

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Got a feeling a foul smell of bacon with soon start spreading across W112 today with the Jheez op hitting goodluck both sides!

Sam

Mastah

Reaction score
Interesting jump by Redo over to JheeeZ! To help against recaps from Warpig maybe?

Mastah

Reaction score
Any proof of this ? Or just trying to cause trouble?

Sam

Proof of the jump or proof of sending support to JheeeZ?

The first one can probably be obtained but I must admit I didn't screenshot it, the second one is pure speculation, but I have a hard time to see any other explanation for it, but please enlighten me if there is another plausible reason.

Mastah

Reaction score
He didnt join jheez , Prove me wrong

Sam
lol, I suppose you don't want to screenshot your "tribe overview"? ;) We both know it happened, but since it was probably to brief for twstats to take note of I suppose a screenshot of the tribe overview either in Nomex or in JheeeZ would be sufficient, if anyone that didn't see it (that isn't active in Nomex or JheeeZ and therefore already has proof) wants proof I'll try to dig it up, but since you are in Nomex you already know I'm sure of (or just a quick login on your account and you'll see it)