Jinzee (LIFE) owns AF

DeletedUser

Moving our discussion from the stats thread (so that we don't give whats her face any more hits) I figured you could continue here instead.

Yeah, luckily for you TW no longer holds those stats, but if I really cared I bet I could drum something up somewhere.

For now you just need to know your place,
because I pretty much already own you, and you're gonna have to get used to it all over again. Come to think of it... in that case you could say that essentially I own AF too.

Greenmonsta AKA RIMBO Powned by Jinzee

DeletedUser

i can understand english quite well if that is what you were pointing at. i was just saying that her posts are too damn long and too damn full of BS ;) that is why i don't usually read them :)) completly useless posts, she posts just so she has something to do all day long.

And he posts why?
I bet he wishes he was me ...(o)(o)...

DeletedUser

Ummmmm.... I'm going to have to give you a big NO on that one.

DeletedUser

Nope... get back in your box :icon_twisted:

OMG...this is the funniest thing i have ever seen...

oh and HOW can someone like LIFE? HOW? they are jus soooo icky...i don't like them at all...people are great tho....but the tribe...i mean...i will never forgive you for eating DOG...they had such a great name...

DeletedUser

LOL...We didn't eat Dog .

They're still here; living it up in the big house.
They're in LIFE, but they are still dogs.
Hot dogs, corn dogs, wiener dogs, big dogs, little dogs, old dogs, dirty dogs, etc...

DeletedUser5813

LOL that is funny Jinz.

And I will always like LIFE because if there was no LIFE then none of us would be here.

DeletedUser

That's right Newelijah...
That lil devil daddy Wakeling is responsible for spawning us all. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser13107

That's right Newelijah...
That lil devil daddy Wakeling is responsible for spawning us all. :icon_twisted:

WRONG! This OLD DOG was around before wakeling was a puppy!:icon_biggrin: