Join 'k21' on continuent 21

DeletedUser

Come and join the first continuent based tribe in k21. continuent based tribes are always the most strongest type, and we will never recruit anyone outside of the continuent. so if you are tird of looking for tribes in the continuent that are spread across the world, then join k21. look for me, bigblob182 and ask for an invite

DeletedUser

Too tightly packed continents aren't necessarily good; it's more difficult to expand. Good luck.

DeletedUser

Too tightly packed continents aren't necessarily good; it's more difficult to expand. Good luck.
yeah, but it's better than having a player in every continent. It's easier to find people to support.
As long as the tribe isn't too full on people, it shouldn't be a problem till about 30+ villages per average player.

DeletedUser

Look at Rapax. Good tribe, but can't expand much.
In one area. In what appears to be their main area, it's not their fault, it's just really only them and barbs. Like I said, it's usually not a problem till about 30 or so villages per player unless there's a whole lot of people.

DeletedUser

check out the home K of KGR, that is pretty heavy.... has its befefits and its problems

DeletedUser

It sucks at first because no one has enough space to expand. But overtime it makes people go bloodthirsty when they have the excuse (e.g. war).

Look how eager KGR was when during the war against FUSION. I've never seen attacks that furious.

DeletedUser

Yeah, they are expanding inward. I remember when they were a really thin but long strip of area on the map.

DeletedUser

This is a recruitment thread. From May 15. Please start a different thread if you're wanting to discuss IG related ... stuff.