join TGG and you will help us rule!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser81126

Must have 200 points
please join you will help us be strong and smarter we have a library to help you learn and a game room to just relax and have fun. i am the leader of TGG so mail me :icon_biggrin: you will be strong and brilliant when we are finished with you. so come on in now and have some fun you will learn how to be strong with :axemen: :swordsman: :villagers: :snob: :lightcavalry: :booty: :heavycavalry: :clay: :scout: :iron: :ram: :wood::spear::cata: and in your mind​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser81126

i will invite you if you want me too

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I really do hope that you dont think you can dominate...and what k is your tribe based in ?

DeletedUser

and please dont be the sgtmasek we all know and dont particuarly like because you was hard to rim...

DeletedUser

Nice and spread out.Now they can attack all the established tribes :D

DeletedUser

Yeah! :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe they will take on all of the top 20 tribes at once, and maybe they will win.

And then maybe I will get wings and fly away. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Thankyou for not spamming this thread too /sarcasm.. you're all heading quickly towards the land of Bangladesh :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser81126

:icon_neutral::icon_cool::icon_redface::icon_eek::icon_sad::lol::icon_twisted::icon_evil::):icon_rolleyes::icon_cry::icon_surprised::icon_confused::icon_razz::icon_idea::icon_smile::icon_wink:hello!

DeletedUser81126

Yeah! :icon_rolleyes:

Maybe they will take on all of the top 20 tribes at once, and maybe they will win.

And then maybe I will get wings and fly away. :icon_rolleyes:
maybe you will!:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

You know it. :)

EDIT: Even though I said I didn't want to be invited. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.