Join the Cloudian Empire every one WELCOME

shadownova21

Hi i am ShadowNova21 Coordinates: 167|747 of my first village, i have over 261.000 points and 30 villages and growing daily with two new villages under way, the tribe is well spread out but with big clusters like where i am with allies and clan members. We have a total of 18 members with 710.641 point overall (whol tribe), we need more points and menbers Do u want to JOIN the best up rising tribe on world 14 ???

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Hi i am ShadowNova21 Coordinates: 167|747 of my first village, i have over 261.000 points and 30 villages and growing daily with two new villages under way, the tribe is well spread out but with big clusters like where i am with allies and clan members. We have a total of 18 members with 710.641 point overall (whol tribe), we need more points and menbers Do u want to JOIN the best up rising tribe on world 14 ???

how could you say that your tribe would be the best uprising tribe in w14 if there are already BIG TRIBES around you...

hmm..just asking though..dont answer if you dont want...i dont wanna bother too :):icon_twisted: