Join the FORK Spy Network!

Shadryk 01

Ladies and Gentlemen of HONOR:

The warriors of FORK have a new and exciting challenge for YOU!

You are cordially invited to join the FORK Spy Network. That's right boys & girls! A new, fun-filled career as an honest-to-God secret agent. We are seeking to expand our robust covert-operations unit.

james_bond_11_18ts7z.jpg

So, are you up for it?

GomerPyle.jpg

Here is what we are looking for in our candidates:

1) Member in good standing of any enemy tribe.

2) Full access to forums (none of this "trustable" crap)

3) Access to hidden forums is definitely a plus.

4) Must be able to forward all mail from leadership, and be familiar with cut/paste techniques from Skype

5) Close enough to offer support.

6) Smart enough to have that support land before the nobles hit.

7) Willing to manage large numbers of sat accounts, and able to forward those accounts to FORK for proper gameplay.

Join the winning side! Be a man!

2676209390_d7d71613ae.jpg

Applications may be submitted below. be sure to use the "Spoil" feature....

....so that only I can read your application.

Oh, and if you have any qualms about being a covert agent, rest easy. It's all for the glory of FORK. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yes, I have a qualm.

I can't figure out the spoiler code :icon_cry:.

Guess not then :icon_rolleyes:.

DeletedUser

LOL you nubs, the best spys just tell you the info with out hunting them down as 25% of our new enemies mails me all sort of intel. Desta stop doing account checks, waste of time.

DeletedUser

the best spy's are the ones that come to you not you going to them...
as honey can attest to I had spys comming to me :)
I did give up one though
oh and wehyam heres a spy I will give up to you
thevino(bikentrit) has friends in HONOR and has given them your forums...;)
maby thats how I knew about you first plan of attacks...

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
hehe good post :)

But i wont be applying for now as i am not qualified enough.

DeletedUser104700

hehe good post :)

But i wont be applying for now as i am not qualified enough.

Frag, me too.
I was contemplating it.

I suppose I can give you some information.

I like pizza.

DeletedUser

I'll be a spy, just get me an invite to one of the enemy tribes

Not an Honor invite though, you don't need more of their members spamming your inbox ...

Was I supposed to post this on the externals ... ?

DeletedUser104700

I'll be a spy, just get me an invite to one of the enemy tribes

Not an Honor invite though, you don't need more of their members spamming your inbox ...

Was I supposed to post this on the externals ... ?

See, what I find interesting, is that I don't even think you've had 2 messages, which amuses the hell out of me.

DeletedUser

Speaking of spys
A Message sent to a few people:

As I"m sitting in the background and watching what is going to go on, I Read something very very interesting.

I really hope you are ready to battle. We are going to work from the bottom up. As general concensus is they are either inactive, or the worst players of the tribe. It's actually a pretty good strategy don't you think?

I wanted to make sure you knew what was going to happen to you. Real soon. It will be your chance to prove your worth to your tribe. So it's going to be you and Joint.Venture who are going to be the main targets.

I only write this as I was not an orriginal HONOR member. I came from D3th. And I would love to see some of the HONOR members hit nothing but walls and loose all their troops. I think it would be funny to see their ego's get knocked down. I have a lot of anger towards some of the members still Including the council.

Generally I don't like spy's and don't like players who pass on information. But it's come to the point it's the end of the world war. And tbh I want to see HONOR pay for all the players they have backstabbed and pushed around.

Good Luck to you, and Hope you know how to mass tag because the fakes and attacks are coming.

HAHAHA!! OOOOK ;) Well even without intell I would LOVE to see any of you fools lift a villa off of JV at your distance. I realize this will come across as a challenge but I'm still ranked 8th ODD despite being highly inactive, soo yeah :D Bring it on peaches. If this makes me less awesome on 62 I'm taking it out on someone tho. Curb Stomping FTW

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here is what we are looking for in our candidates:

1) Member in good standing of any enemy tribe.

2) Full access to forums (none of this "trustable" crap)

3) Access to hidden forums is definitely a plus.

4) Must be able to forward all mail from leadership, and be familiar with cut/paste techniques from Skype

5) Close enough to offer support.

6) Smart enough to have that support land before the nobles hit.

7) Willing to manage large numbers of sat accounts, and able to forward those accounts to FORK for proper gameplay.

do you do training for people who don't meet the requirements?

DeletedUser

I understand the info is streaming off the presses great work guys the spy network a success for fork I would say

monsterbro

I understand the info is streaming off the presses great work guys the spy network a success for fork I would say

sorry we dont need spoies because has you can see once we start atatcking you start losing members weird