join the new user alliance

DeletedUser

my name is mortimus maximus, im a tribal war snewb, if like me you think that you would like a little saftey in numbers join my/our tribe. this group strives to ally rather than fight allthough if a member gets attacked we will strike accordingly. basicallyy i want a group were newbs can join till they get them seves on there feet. peace and prosper potential brothers/sisters of N.u.A.
:axemen:Kind regards mortimus maximus (founder of N.u.A):axemen:

DeletedUser

Lets try this again my children, this time, with no Fail stamps :)

DeletedUser

Thats the 4th time hes posted this thread...infractions anyone?

DeletedUser

my name is mortimus maximus, im a tribal war snewb, if like me you think that you would like a little saftey in numbers join my/our tribe. this group strives to ally rather than fight allthough if a member gets attacked we will strike accordingly. basicallyy i want a group were newbs can join till they get them seves on there feet. peace and prosper potential brothers/sisters of N.u.A.
:axemen:Kind regards mortimus maximus (founder of N.u.A):axemen:

While by no means an expert... a piece of advice for you to consider as you, a nOOb yourself, try to educate other nOObs on how to "prosper"... peace shouldn't be in your vocabulary. Ask most veterans what it takes to prosper at start up... I believe they will tell you "own your 15x15"... you don't do that with peace, you do that with force :axemen:. Peace simply prolongs existence... force (having or lacking) will define your existence.

DeletedUser

Thats the 4th time hes posted this thread...infractions anyone?

You! Out of the recruitment threads! I've already told you that you're joining SWAG once I convince you to leave CBears! No need for further research, end of discussion!

DeletedUser

You! Out of the recruitment threads! I've already told you that you're joining SWAG once I convince you to leave CBears! No need for further research, end of discussion!
:icon_redface: Damn you caught me. Now what happens to me? :icon_confused: