join the strongest fierce's tribe

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i am a good strong leader who is willing to give up everything for his tribe i have over 150 warriors an i am looking for any players i am in k49 an my tribe am in the 22nd out of 48 in my continent send me a message on tw my name is barnesyboi97 if you want 2 join or leave a thread p.s 50 iron 4 any
joiner first people get the best job so hurry !!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

i don't want to join but could you send me the 50 iron anyway :)

DeletedUser

put a sock in it

yh thats y am gettin more peps to make it better

DeletedUser

if u want it u have 2 join y not join

i was going to join until i seen this...

70vw8x.jpg

...but now i'm scared incase we fall out and you give me a virus. i don't want a virus :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

its just a little fake threat lol sorry u can join

i want to. but i think the tribe i am in just now might get annoyed and declare war on us if i joined. do you think you would be able to defend us against them if they did?

Soccer head

i want to. but i think the tribe i am in just now might get annoyed and declare war on us if i joined. do you think you would be able to defend us against them if they did?

lol dont play wit him

Tazecca

people who join first get better jobs?
so u dont do it by skill?

DeletedUser

lol dont play wit him

hey don't be like that soccer head. he seems like a nice guy and i have no reason not to play with him. i like his attitude.
27wya1i.jpg

barnesy my leader said we might be able to merge. some of our best players join you instead of just me, it means if my tribe decided to declare on us then there would be more of us together to stand against them. if you mail HappyPuppy in the game about it, tell him tony sent you and it's about the walrus. he'll know what you mean, just need to use code incase anyone is sitting his account and see's it.
V

*disclaimer: this is not true.

DeletedUser

i dont quite understand will u tell happy puppy pls and shall i send u a invo and happy puppy will u tell him 2 acept thx p.s thx very much 4 sticking up 4 me ur great it would be a houner 2 have u as a tribe mate.

DeletedUser

Definately looks like a solid tribe in the making to me, I'll keep an eye on you guys and I may possibly ask for an invite in the near future aswell. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I tried to join by my anti maleware software wouldn't let me. Cure you malewarebytes!

DeletedUser

Stop the bullying dudes :p
Lets keep this serious in some sort of way. o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.